Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19

« Reply #240 on: January 02, 2015, 04:38:31 PM »

Ok, off to run some errands...40deg here in Fargo, doesn't get much better than that in January!  Have a good night all!
Later CG.  Going to drop 6 on us tomorrow?
I'll drop a GFY right now and save everyone the trouble!   :D

« Reply #241 on: January 02, 2015, 04:38:47 PM »

Ok, off to run some errands...40deg here in Fargo, doesn't get much better than that in January!  Have a good night all!
Dang, everyone whose anyone is bailing.  Enjoy that balmy weather, Shaun.
About time to get ready to go myself. My ride to the Consortium will be here in a few minutes. But I'll still be lurking on Tapatalk.

« Reply #242 on: January 02, 2015, 04:43:14 PM »

Ok, off to run some errands...40deg here in Fargo, doesn't get much better than that in January!  Have a good night all!
Dang, everyone whose anyone is bailing.  Enjoy that balmy weather, Shaun.
Thanks Yellowstar

« Reply #243 on: January 02, 2015, 04:43:39 PM »

Ok, off to run some errands...40deg here in Fargo, doesn't get much better than that in January!  Have a good night all!
Dang, everyone whose anyone is bailing.  Enjoy that balmy weather, Shaun.
About time to get ready to go myself. My ride to the Consortium will be here in a few minutes. But I'll still be lurking on Tapatalk.
Enjoy the outing
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #244 on: January 02, 2015, 04:43:54 PM »

working on a ham steak and scalloped potatoes for dinner. I figure on eating around 6pm so you guys have time to get here.
Sounds good to me!
Count me in!  Serving in the screen house?
just sprayed a can of Yard Guard and treated the site with Barrier so we may not need to but can if we have to.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #245 on: January 02, 2015, 04:48:08 PM »

Ok, off to run some errands...40deg here in Fargo, doesn't get much better than that in January!  Have a good night all!
Later CG.  Going to drop 6 on us tomorrow?
76 degrees here with dense fog warnings for tonight. 78 degrees predicted for tomorrow, lows in the mid 60's. sorry guys.

« Reply #246 on: January 02, 2015, 04:49:46 PM »

Ok, off to run some errands...40deg here in Fargo, doesn't get much better than that in January!  Have a good night all!
Later CG.  Going to drop 6 on us tomorrow?
76 degrees here with dense fog warnings for tonight. 78 degrees predicted for tomorrow, lows in the mid 60's. sorry guys.
Yea, sure you are.

« Reply #247 on: January 02, 2015, 04:50:49 PM »

Ok, off to run some errands...40deg here in Fargo, doesn't get much better than that in January!  Have a good night all!
Later CG.  Going to drop 6 on us tomorrow?
76 degrees here with dense fog warnings for tonight. 78 degrees predicted for tomorrow, lows in the mid 60's. sorry guys.
That does it GFY!!!   It is 42 with heavy mist here.

« Reply #248 on: January 02, 2015, 04:51:30 PM »

Ok, off to run some errands...40deg here in Fargo, doesn't get much better than that in January!  Have a good night all!
Later CG.  Going to drop 6 on us tomorrow?
He's been cutting down to 4 lately.

« Reply #249 on: January 02, 2015, 04:52:55 PM »

Ok, off to run some errands...40deg here in Fargo, doesn't get much better than that in January!  Have a good night all!
Dang, everyone whose anyone is bailing.  Enjoy that balmy weather, Shaun.
Not everyone.... well, you're probably right.

« Reply #250 on: January 02, 2015, 04:53:15 PM »

You watching football Dave, the end is near and I hate to see it go away for 8 months.

« Reply #251 on: January 02, 2015, 04:54:10 PM »

Ok, off to run some errands...40deg here in Fargo, doesn't get much better than that in January!  Have a good night all!
Dang, everyone whose anyone is bailing.  Enjoy that balmy weather, Shaun.
Not everyone.... well, you're probably right.
How can a Yellowstars be right?

« Reply #252 on: January 02, 2015, 04:58:19 PM »

Man, not sure how much more of this I can take.  Pretty slow afternoon - weird for how busy the morning was.  Didn't go get propane over lunch so now I need to do that after work and get some ice fishing stuff.
going to pick out a cigar from the office stash, car is in the legions parking lot, so a cigar and some drinks should be part of the early evening, after I get off the train.
choice made, Cain Daytona corona  :D
The Mrs texted me that she had severe tonsillitis and 101.5 fever.  So I'm heading homeward with a 601 green corona.  Have a great evening, all.

« Reply #253 on: January 02, 2015, 05:00:23 PM »

Man, not sure how much more of this I can take.  Pretty slow afternoon - weird for how busy the morning was.  Didn't go get propane over lunch so now I need to do that after work and get some ice fishing stuff.
going to pick out a cigar from the office stash, car is in the legions parking lot, so a cigar and some drinks should be part of the early evening, after I get off the train.
choice made, Cain Daytona corona  :D
The Mrs texted me that she had severe tonsillitis and 101.5 fever.  So I'm heading homeward with a 601 green corona.  Have a great evening, all.
Guess you'll have to cook dinner then.....oh, wait.....never mind.

« Reply #254 on: January 02, 2015, 05:00:38 PM »

Man, not sure how much more of this I can take.  Pretty slow afternoon - weird for how busy the morning was.  Didn't go get propane over lunch so now I need to do that after work and get some ice fishing stuff.
going to pick out a cigar from the office stash, car is in the legions parking lot, so a cigar and some drinks should be part of the early evening, after I get off the train.
choice made, Cain Daytona corona  :D
The Mrs texted me that she had severe tonsillitis and 101.5 fever.  So I'm heading homeward with a 601 green corona.  Have a great evening, all.
Later Tony, enjoy that Green.  Hope the wife improves quickly!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19