CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: 12/28/2014  (Read 20802 times)

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
Re: 12/28/2014
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2014, 09:35:46 AM »

good morning Chip (congrats on 7K), Dave(s), Scott, and Tony. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee. 64°, probably hit the mid 70's. may do nothing today.
You, doing nothing ALL day?  Hardly!  Morning Dean.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2014, 09:37:16 AM »

good morning Chip (congrats on 7K), Dave(s), Scott, and Tony. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee. 64°, probably hit the mid 70's. may do nothing today.
Morning Dean, you win the best banter weather challenge again today.  Do nothing - YOU????
I am cleaning crap out in preparation for retirement!
I may rake around the camper seeing how I couldn't get my hands on a rake yesterday.
See, what did I tell you!

dwgbryant

« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2014, 09:46:02 AM »

LMAO. good morning Mike. how are you doing?

dwgbryant

« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2014, 09:47:51 AM »

Morning Dean, you win the best banter weather challenge again today.  Do nothing - YOU????
I am cleaning crap out in preparation for retirement!
I may rake around the camper seeing how I couldn't get my hands on a rake yesterday.
See, what did I tell you!
they lock the tools up here and seldom get up and moving before mid afternoon unless the landlady shows up. landlady is on vacation so the staff will probably do less than I do.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2014, 09:49:30 AM »

Got the sewer drain a drainin'.  Now to put everything back together.  Whata pain in the drain!

dwgbryant

« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2014, 09:53:54 AM »

Got the sewer drain a drainin'.  Now to put everything back together.  Whata pain in the drain!
I saw you were up to your elbows in crap yesterday. it's always something isn't  it?

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2014, 10:20:23 AM »

I saw you were up to your elbows in crap yesterday. it's always something isn't  it?
Old house, old drain.  Root infiltration and somebody flushed more than crap down the drain.  Came up with a fairly large piece of cloth snagged in a bunch of small roots.  And, yes, shit does flow down hill.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2014, 10:30:23 AM »

Old house, old drain.  Root infiltration and somebody flushed more than crap down the drain.  Came up with a fairly large piece of cloth snagged in a bunch of small roots.  And, yes, shit does flow down hill.
poop

dwgbryant

« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2014, 10:35:56 AM »

you must have had young'uns visitin.

dwgbryant

« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2014, 10:36:32 AM »

poop
backing up problems.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2014, 10:41:57 AM »

Old plumber told me 25 or more years ago for roots run a pound of rock salt through the main line every month for a few months then every 2-3 months for maintenance.  Cheap and worked well.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2014, 10:53:52 AM »

Somebody mentioned the Cohiba Red Dots this week and Holy Cow here they are :o.
Actually, they were up on the jam while Dean was taking about them.  Way to be perceptive.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2014, 10:54:08 AM »

And good morning to all.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #58 on: December 28, 2014, 11:17:51 AM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2014, 11:18:21 AM »

Somebody mentioned the Cohiba Red Dots this week and Holy Cow here they are :o.
Actually, they were up on the jam while Dean was taking about them.  Way to be perceptive.
Jeez now we got a fact checker. :)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8