Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

good morning Chip (congrats on 7K), Dave(s), Scott, and Tony. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee. 64°, probably hit the mid 70's. may do nothing today.
You, doing nothing ALL day?  Hardly!  Morning Dean.

good morning Chip (congrats on 7K), Dave(s), Scott, and Tony. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee. 64°, probably hit the mid 70's. may do nothing today.
Morning Dean, you win the best banter weather challenge again today.  Do nothing - YOU????
I am cleaning crap out in preparation for retirement!
I may rake around the camper seeing how I couldn't get my hands on a rake yesterday.
See, what did I tell you!
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning Chip (congrats on 7K), Dave(s), Scott, and Tony. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee. 64°, probably hit the mid 70's. may do nothing today.
You, doing nothing ALL day?  Hardly!  Morning Dean.
LMAO. good morning Mike. how are you doing?
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning Chip (congrats on 7K), Dave(s), Scott, and Tony. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee. 64°, probably hit the mid 70's. may do nothing today.
Morning Dean, you win the best banter weather challenge again today.  Do nothing - YOU????
I am cleaning crap out in preparation for retirement!
I may rake around the camper seeing how I couldn't get my hands on a rake yesterday.
See, what did I tell you!
they lock the tools up here and seldom get up and moving before mid afternoon unless the landlady shows up. landlady is on vacation so the staff will probably do less than I do.

good morning Chip (congrats on 7K), Dave(s), Scott, and Tony. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee. 64°, probably hit the mid 70's. may do nothing today.
You, doing nothing ALL day?  Hardly!  Morning Dean.
LMAO. good morning Mike. how are you doing?
Got the sewer drain a drainin'.  Now to put everything back together.  Whata pain in the drain!
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning Chip (congrats on 7K), Dave(s), Scott, and Tony. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee. 64°, probably hit the mid 70's. may do nothing today.
You, doing nothing ALL day?  Hardly!  Morning Dean.
LMAO. good morning Mike. how are you doing?
Got the sewer drain a drainin'.  Now to put everything back together.  Whata pain in the drain!
I saw you were up to your elbows in crap yesterday. it's always something isn't  it?

good morning Chip (congrats on 7K), Dave(s), Scott, and Tony. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee. 64°, probably hit the mid 70's. may do nothing today.
You, doing nothing ALL day?  Hardly!  Morning Dean.
LMAO. good morning Mike. how are you doing?
Got the sewer drain a drainin'.  Now to put everything back together.  Whata pain in the drain!
I saw you were up to your elbows in crap yesterday. it's always something isn't  it?
Old house, old drain.  Root infiltration and somebody flushed more than crap down the drain.  Came up with a fairly large piece of cloth snagged in a bunch of small roots.  And, yes, shit does flow down hill.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

good morning Chip (congrats on 7K), Dave(s), Scott, and Tony. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee. 64°, probably hit the mid 70's. may do nothing today.
You, doing nothing ALL day?  Hardly!  Morning Dean.
LMAO. good morning Mike. how are you doing?
Got the sewer drain a drainin'.  Now to put everything back together.  Whata pain in the drain!
I saw you were up to your elbows in crap yesterday. it's always something isn't  it?
Old house, old drain.  Root infiltration and somebody flushed more than crap down the drain.  Came up with a fairly large piece of cloth snagged in a bunch of small roots.  And, yes, shit does flow down hill.
poop
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning Chip (congrats on 7K), Dave(s), Scott, and Tony. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee. 64°, probably hit the mid 70's. may do nothing today.
You, doing nothing ALL day?  Hardly!  Morning Dean.
LMAO. good morning Mike. how are you doing?
Got the sewer drain a drainin'.  Now to put everything back together.  Whata pain in the drain!
I saw you were up to your elbows in crap yesterday. it's always something isn't  it?
Old house, old drain.  Root infiltration and somebody flushed more than crap down the drain.  Came up with a fairly large piece of cloth snagged in a bunch of small roots.  And, yes, shit does flow down hill.
you must have had young'uns visitin.
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning Chip (congrats on 7K), Dave(s), Scott, and Tony. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee. 64°, probably hit the mid 70's. may do nothing today.
You, doing nothing ALL day?  Hardly!  Morning Dean.
LMAO. good morning Mike. how are you doing?
Got the sewer drain a drainin'.  Now to put everything back together.  Whata pain in the drain!
I saw you were up to your elbows in crap yesterday. it's always something isn't  it?
Old house, old drain.  Root infiltration and somebody flushed more than crap down the drain.  Came up with a fairly large piece of cloth snagged in a bunch of small roots.  And, yes, shit does flow down hill.
poop
backing up problems.

good morning Chip (congrats on 7K), Dave(s), Scott, and Tony. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee. 64°, probably hit the mid 70's. may do nothing today.
You, doing nothing ALL day?  Hardly!  Morning Dean.
LMAO. good morning Mike. how are you doing?
Got the sewer drain a drainin'.  Now to put everything back together.  Whata pain in the drain!
I saw you were up to your elbows in crap yesterday. it's always something isn't  it?
Old house, old drain.  Root infiltration and somebody flushed more than crap down the drain.  Came up with a fairly large piece of cloth snagged in a bunch of small roots.  And, yes, shit does flow down hill.
Old plumber told me 25 or more years ago for roots run a pound of rock salt through the main line every month for a few months then every 2-3 months for maintenance.  Cheap and worked well.

Somebody mentioned the Cohiba Red Dots this week and Holy Cow here they are :o.
Actually, they were up on the jam while Dean was taking about them.  Way to be perceptive.

And good morning to all.

Somebody mentioned the Cohiba Red Dots this week and Holy Cow here they are :o.
Actually, they were up on the jam while Dean was taking about them.  Way to be perceptive.
Jeez now we got a fact checker. :)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8