CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: 12/27/2014  (Read 23739 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 12/27/2014
« Reply #90 on: December 27, 2014, 10:54:20 AM »

Good morning everybody. Looking forward to a couple smokes today, temp heading up to 55 and need to get the kids outside
Good morning, fishman.  Any particular smokes on deck for today?
Just thinking about that Tony, thinking larger smokes for the nice weather but not sure yet. I have yet to try the New World so that's a possibility and the La Historia is lurking. I have a few sizable EPCs so I think one of those will work, maybe a Cardinal
In my opinion, have the La Historia after a good meal.  It wasn't an empty stomach kinda smoke for me.
I call bullshit, when is your stomach ever empty?
I was thinking the same.  But about half way through the cigar, I began eating something and enjoyed the cigar so much more.  It reminded me a little of the La Antiguedad.

sfish

« Reply #91 on: December 27, 2014, 10:54:56 AM »

Time to go vacuum and sweep!
Morning CG.  Vacuum?  That's women's work. :)
Right!  Wife just got done with a night shift so I guess I can let her get some sleep ;)
I understand CB... I have to do the same for my wife, except it was making her breakfast this morning.  I feel like I'm getting the best of both worlds since she sleeps all day and works all night.  It's almost like being single... :)
Who's CB?

sfish

« Reply #92 on: December 27, 2014, 10:56:07 AM »

Good morning everybody. Looking forward to a couple smokes today, temp heading up to 55 and need to get the kids outside
Good morning, fishman.  Any particular smokes on deck for today?
Just thinking about that Tony, thinking larger smokes for the nice weather but not sure yet. I have yet to try the New World so that's a possibility and the La Historia is lurking. I have a few sizable EPCs so I think one of those will work, maybe a Cardinal
In my opinion, have the La Historia after a good meal.  It wasn't an empty stomach kinda smoke for me.
I call bullshit, when is your stomach ever empty?
I was thinking the same.  But about half way through the cigar, I began eating something and enjoyed the cigar so much more.  It reminded me a little of the La Antiguedad.
I agree about the overall comparison to the La Antiquedad, similar strength

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #93 on: December 27, 2014, 10:58:12 AM »

Ok ladies, speaking of feeding, I'm gonna go find something to fill my belly. GFY in advance, Scott.

sfish

« Reply #94 on: December 27, 2014, 10:59:49 AM »

Ok ladies, speaking of feeding, I'm gonna go find something to fill my belly. GFY in advance, Scott.
I'll alert your local Dunkin Donuts to boost production!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #95 on: December 27, 2014, 11:05:25 AM »

Good morning everyone...
Morning all night Dad.
Hello TR....  I think I'm going back to bed after I get the dishes done.  The kids just zap the energy out of me.  By the way, the photo of the granddaughter sticking stickers on you was great.  My wife thought it was funny too.
Except it was just a stock photo not me or my granddaughter which I don't have one of. :)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #96 on: December 27, 2014, 11:11:24 AM »

Time to go vacuum and sweep!
Morning CG.  Vacuum?  That's women's work. :)
Right!  Wife just got done with a night shift so I guess I can let her get some sleep ;)
I understand CB... I have to do the same for my wife, except it was making her breakfast this morning.  I feel like I'm getting the best of both worlds since she sleeps all day and works all night.  It's almost like being single... :)
Who's CB?
Sorry, tyop.... CG.. :)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #97 on: December 27, 2014, 11:17:03 AM »

Good morning everyone...
Morning all night Dad.
Hello TR....  I think I'm going back to bed after I get the dishes done.  The kids just zap the energy out of me.  By the way, the photo of the granddaughter sticking stickers on you was great.  My wife thought it was funny too.
Except it was just a stock photo not me or my granddaughter which I don't have one of. :)
It was cute anyway..  I've been temped of posting photos of my grandkids on here, but after seeing an article about Face Recognition Software Companies scanning the internet (Facebook, ect..), for names and faces for their software, I don't do it.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #98 on: December 27, 2014, 11:21:13 AM »

The kids got a toy parakeet for Christmas that repeats 10 seconds of what ever you say to it.  That was my favorite toy.  I may have to get one for myself.  We made it sound like Woody WoodPecker, and also put the fart gun up to it to make it sound like it was farting.  Lots of 3 to 5 year old fun..!!!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #99 on: December 27, 2014, 11:24:43 AM »

Good morning everyone...
Morning all night Dad.
It was cute anyway..  I've been temped of posting photos of my grandkids on here, but after seeing an article about Face Recognition Software Companies scanning the internet (Facebook, ect..), for names and faces for their software, I don't do it.
Definitely do not want to do that on any publicly accessible web site!!!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #100 on: December 27, 2014, 12:09:16 PM »

I didn't get much sleep last night, so I think I'll take a nap, and maybe a cigar a little later.  bbl.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #101 on: December 27, 2014, 12:15:20 PM »

Well shit, it looks like all the paranoia has broken the site.  It's not like the guys on this site will draw cocks on the photos.  Sheesh.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #102 on: December 27, 2014, 12:16:31 PM »

I'll alert your local Dunkin Donuts to boost production!
Much appreciated.  I'd been dying to taste that croissant doughnut.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #103 on: December 27, 2014, 02:24:38 PM »

Late Christmas presents to myself.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #104 on: December 27, 2014, 02:42:31 PM »

Late Christmas presents to myself.

Merry Christmas to self!  Best way to make sure you get what you want.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10