Oh, hey...there's a jam on.  I wonder if they'll put any good deals up.
1st one up was a good deal but been downhill from there, just a Gurkha away from the bottom now.
Once you go Gurkha, you never go back...

Time to start drinking yet?
They frown on that here in the office.  Although not too many people here to know if I hit the bottle.
Definitely time, 5 o'clock somewhere!
Just finished a Bloody Mary and it was definitely time.

This is riveting but I'm gonna go find a salad.  Be back in a bit.
Dont forget the ranch, bacon, and croutons!
And a side hamburger with hand cut fries.
Nah.  None of that.  Just a small vegetable barley soup with my big salad.  My indulgence today was some blue cheese dressing instead of a little oil and vinegar.

Time to start drinking yet?
They frown on that here in the office.  Although not too many people here to know if I hit the bottle.
Definitely time, 5 o'clock somewhere!
Just finished a Bloody Mary and it was definitely time.
I can go for one, right about now.

This is riveting but I'm gonna go find a salad.  Be back in a bit.
Dont forget the ranch, bacon, and croutons!
And a side hamburger with hand cut fries.
Nah.  None of that.  Just a small vegetable barley soup with my big salad.  My indulgence today was some blue cheese dressing instead of a little oil and vinegar.
You can redeem yourself with a cigar later ;)

Time to start drinking yet?
They frown on that here in the office.  Although not too many people here to know if I hit the bottle.
Definitely time, 5 o'clock somewhere!
Just finished a Bloody Mary and it was definitely time.
I can go for one, right about now.
Going out to lunch, then drinking and smoking this afternoon/night.  Finally over this cold and ready to make up for lost time!

Time to start drinking yet?
They frown on that here in the office.  Although not too many people here to know if I hit the bottle.
Definitely time, 5 o'clock somewhere!
Just finished a Bloody Mary and it was definitely time.
I can go for one, right about now.
Going out to lunch, then drinking and smoking this afternoon/night.  Finally over this cold and ready to make up for lost time!
Excellent plan!  Glad you have beat that cold.

Time to start drinking yet?
They frown on that here in the office.  Although not too many people here to know if I hit the bottle.
Definitely time, 5 o'clock somewhere!
Just finished a Bloody Mary and it was definitely time.
I can go for one, right about now.
How is your cold?

Time to start drinking yet?
They frown on that here in the office.  Although not too many people here to know if I hit the bottle.
Definitely time, 5 o'clock somewhere!
Just finished a Bloody Mary and it was definitely time.
I can go for one, right about now.
Going out to lunch, then drinking and smoking this afternoon/night.  Finally over this cold and ready to make up for lost time!
Excellent plan!  Glad you have beat that cold.
Thanks, me too!  Never had a chance to smoke a celebratory cigar for my semester ending or Christmas - time to fry my palate!

Ok, time to head to lunch.  Everyone have a good rest of your day/weekend!

Time to start drinking yet?
They frown on that here in the office.  Although not too many people here to know if I hit the bottle.
Definitely time, 5 o'clock somewhere!
Just finished a Bloody Mary and it was definitely time.
I can go for one, right about now.
How is your cold?
Still coughing a bit but I can't complain.  Never had a stuffed up issue or a hindered sense of smell/taste.

Time to start drinking yet?
They frown on that here in the office.  Although not too many people here to know if I hit the bottle.
Definitely time, 5 o'clock somewhere!
Just finished a Bloody Mary and it was definitely time.
I can go for one, right about now.
Going out to lunch, then drinking and smoking this afternoon/night.  Finally over this cold and ready to make up for lost time!
Get at it!

Ok, time to head to lunch.  Everyone have a good rest of your day/weekend!
Have a great afternoon CG

Best deal is I can sit outside, drink and smoke seagars while I watch the ball game.

This is riveting but I'm gonna go find a salad.  Be back in a bit.
Tossing more salads?  My you are in the holiday spirit, aren't you.