Hmm. Cigar.com offers 20% off and free 3-day shipping, and the Carillo Core Short Runs are still on clearance at $29.99. I don't need any, but at $2.39 a stick, how can I resist?
Sounds like you need to give yourself a get well present. :)
Damn.  Must be the vicodin. There's fine print.  The code is for 20% off $200.  <facepalm>

Shoulda known it was too good to be true.
That's OK, because the Short Runs without a year are EPC CI exclusives and not particularly good.
  These are the 2013's, I was just abbreviating in my post.  But I don't need 60 of them.  Then again, what has need got to do with anything.

No, no...I'm saving for another handgun.  I can't spend $200 on cigars today.  I shouldn't...

Time to start drinking yet?
They frown on that here in the office.  Although not too many people here to know if I hit the bottle.
Definitely time, 5 o'clock somewhere!

Hmm. Cigar.com offers 20% off and free 3-day shipping, and the Carillo Core Short Runs are still on clearance at $29.99. I don't need any, but at $2.39 a stick, how can I resist?
Sounds like you need to give yourself a get well present. :)
Damn.  Must be the vicodin. There's fine print.  The code is for 20% off $200.  <facepalm>

Shoulda known it was too good to be true.
That's OK, because the Short Runs without a year are EPC CI exclusives and not particularly good.
  These are the 2013's, I was just abbreviating in my post.  But I don't need 60 of them.  Then again, what has need got to do with anything.

No, no...I'm saving for another handgun.  I can't spend $200 on cigars today.  I shouldn't...
Speaking of higher priorities I got a new tuckable IWB holster for my G 33 for Christmas.  Made in Isreal and best wearing concealable I have ever tried.  Very good quality leather, Front Line is the brand.  I am actually wearing it right now with a full size G 31 in it (fits all 3 .357 sizes) with only a sport shirt tucked in and totally invisible and comfortable.

[...]

+1

Elves all put away for the season?
Good morning, Dave.  Yes, it was the first thing I did when the kids went to bed on Christmas Eve.
So where'd you put it for safe keeping?  Underwear drawer?
He's in his box in the basement, along with all the letters to Santa and notes to the elf.  Specifically in the drawer of an old entertainment center...  Other stuff in front of it.  Blah blah blah.

[...]

Getting time for a new IWB here.  I'll look Front Line up.

[...]

Check out the deep concealment model.

[...]

Is it the one with the clips or the one with snaps?

[...]

Oh, okay.  Gotcha now.

[...]

Snaps

This is riveting but I'm gonna go find a salad.  Be back in a bit.

This is riveting but I'm gonna go find a salad.  Be back in a bit.
Dont forget the ranch, bacon, and croutons!

This is riveting but I'm gonna go find a salad.  Be back in a bit.
Dont forget the ranch, bacon, and croutons!
And a side hamburger with hand cut fries.

Oh, hey...there's a jam on.  I wonder if they'll put any good deals up.

Oh, hey...there's a jam on.  I wonder if they'll put any good deals up.
1st one up was a good deal but been downhill from there, just a Gurkha away from the bottom now.