CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20

Author Topic: 12/26/2014  (Read 44946 times)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
Re: 12/26/2014
« Reply #150 on: December 26, 2014, 11:29:18 AM »

Hmm. Cigar.com offers 20% off and free 3-day shipping, and the Carillo Core Short Runs are still on clearance at $29.99. I don't need any, but at $2.39 a stick, how can I resist?
Sounds like you need to give yourself a get well present. :)
Damn.  Must be the vicodin. There's fine print.  The code is for 20% off $200.  <facepalm>

Shoulda known it was too good to be true.
That's OK, because the Short Runs without a year are EPC CI exclusives and not particularly good.
  These are the 2013's, I was just abbreviating in my post.  But I don't need 60 of them.  Then again, what has need got to do with anything.

No, no...I'm saving for another handgun.  I can't spend $200 on cigars today.  I shouldn't...

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #151 on: December 26, 2014, 11:30:45 AM »

Time to start drinking yet?
They frown on that here in the office.  Although not too many people here to know if I hit the bottle.
Definitely time, 5 o'clock somewhere!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #152 on: December 26, 2014, 11:39:45 AM »

Hmm. Cigar.com offers 20% off and free 3-day shipping, and the Carillo Core Short Runs are still on clearance at $29.99. I don't need any, but at $2.39 a stick, how can I resist?
Damn.  Must be the vicodin. There's fine print.  The code is for 20% off $200.  <facepalm>

That's OK, because the Short Runs without a year are EPC CI exclusives and not particularly good.
  These are the 2013's, I was just abbreviating in my post.  But I don't need 60 of them.  Then again, what has need got to do with anything.

No, no...I'm saving for another handgun.  I can't spend $200 on cigars today.  I shouldn't...
Speaking of higher priorities I got a new tuckable IWB holster for my G 33 for Christmas.  Made in Isreal and best wearing concealable I have ever tried.  Very good quality leather, Front Line is the brand.  I am actually wearing it right now with a full size G 31 in it (fits all 3 .357 sizes) with only a sport shirt tucked in and totally invisible and comfortable.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #153 on: December 26, 2014, 11:40:48 AM »

Speaking of higher priorities I got a new tuckable IWB holster for my G 33 for Christmas.  Made in Isreal and best wearing concealable I have ever tried.  Very good quality leather, Front Line is the brand.  I am actually wearing it right now with a full size G 31 in it (fits all 3 .357 sizes) with only a sport shirt tucked in and totally invisible and comfortable.
+1

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #154 on: December 26, 2014, 11:49:21 AM »

Elves all put away for the season?
Good morning, Dave.  Yes, it was the first thing I did when the kids went to bed on Christmas Eve.
So where'd you put it for safe keeping?  Underwear drawer?
He's in his box in the basement, along with all the letters to Santa and notes to the elf.  Specifically in the drawer of an old entertainment center...  Other stuff in front of it.  Blah blah blah.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #155 on: December 26, 2014, 11:51:38 AM »

Getting time for a new IWB here.  I'll look Front Line up.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #156 on: December 26, 2014, 11:52:54 AM »

Check out the deep concealment model.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #157 on: December 26, 2014, 11:54:17 AM »

Is it the one with the clips or the one with snaps?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #158 on: December 26, 2014, 11:56:18 AM »

Check out the deep concealment model.
Oh, okay.  Gotcha now.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #159 on: December 26, 2014, 12:01:22 PM »

Is it the one with the clips or the one with snaps?
Snaps

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #160 on: December 26, 2014, 12:05:33 PM »

This is riveting but I'm gonna go find a salad.  Be back in a bit.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #161 on: December 26, 2014, 12:06:16 PM »

Dont forget the ranch, bacon, and croutons!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #162 on: December 26, 2014, 12:09:49 PM »

Dont forget the ranch, bacon, and croutons!
And a side hamburger with hand cut fries.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #163 on: December 26, 2014, 12:10:05 PM »

Oh, hey...there's a jam on.  I wonder if they'll put any good deals up.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #164 on: December 26, 2014, 12:11:25 PM »

Oh, hey...there's a jam on.  I wonder if they'll put any good deals up.
1st one up was a good deal but been downhill from there, just a Gurkha away from the bottom now.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20