Time to start drinking yet?
They frown on that here in the office.  Although not too many people here to know if I hit the bottle.

Time to start drinking yet?
They frown on that here in the office.  Although not too many people here to know if I hit the bottle.
YOLO!   ;)

Hmm. Cigar.com offers 20% off and free 3-day shipping, and the Carillo Core Short Runs are still on clearance at $29.99. I don't need any, but at $2.39 a stick, how can I resist?
Sounds like you need to give yourself a get well present. :)
That's what I'm thinkin'.

Morning muchachos. A belated Merry Christmas to you. The festivities of yesterday kept me from checking in with y'all. Hope the day was grand for you.
Good mornin Raz!  Hope you had a good Christmas!
Morning Raz, you still having the surgery next week?
Yup, Tuesday 7:30am. Looking into renting a hospital bed at home. Gonna be laid up for a couple more weeks.
Hopefully you will be able to banter those 2 weeks
Thank God for a smartphone and Tapatalk.  Now, whether I can operate the phone through the haze of painkillers is another matter.

Morning muchachos. A belated Merry Christmas to you. The festivities of yesterday kept me from checking in with y'all. Hope the day was grand for you.
Good mornin Raz!  Hope you had a good Christmas!
Morning Raz, you still having the surgery next week?
Yup, Tuesday 7:30am. Looking into renting a hospital bed at home. Gonna be laid up for a couple more weeks.
Hopefully you will be able to banter those 2 weeks
Thank God for a smartphone and Tapatalk.  Now, whether I can operate the phone through the haze of painkillers is another matter.
Or perhaps that will help your abilities.  Who knows?

Hmm. Cigar.com offers 20% off and free 3-day shipping, and the Carillo Core Short Runs are still on clearance at $29.99. I don't need any, but at $2.39 a stick, how can I resist?
Agreed.  Don't know how they are still there, but head and shoulders above any of the other stuff on the clearance rack.
After all this time on clearance, I think there's a two-fold explanation - Carillo made a boatload of these, and most people won't buy sub-5" robustos.  That's okay, more for me.

And hi VicaRaz.  Glad you enjoyed your Christmas.
Backatcha, T.  Wish I could have stayed home today to continue the festivatating, but had to come to work.  Will resume partying tonight.  Smoked a CyB Corona Real with my dad yesterday and it made me glad I've got another box coming in today. I love those damned things.

Time to start drinking yet?
You mean, you stopped?  Hello?

And hi VicaRaz.  Glad you enjoyed your Christmas.
Backatcha, T.  Wish I could have stayed home today to continue the festivatating, but had to come to work.  Will resume partying tonight.  Smoked a CyB Corona Real with my dad yesterday and it made me glad I've got another box coming in today. I love those damned things.
That's a nice smoke.  I agree.

Hmm. Cigar.com offers 20% off and free 3-day shipping, and the Carillo Core Short Runs are still on clearance at $29.99. I don't need any, but at $2.39 a stick, how can I resist?
Sounds like you need to give yourself a get well present. :)
Damn.  Must be the vicodin. There's fine print.  The code is for 20% off $200.  <facepalm>

Shoulda known it was too good to be true.

Elves all put away for the season?
Good morning, Dave.  Yes, it was the first thing I did when the kids went to bed on Christmas Eve.
So where'd you put it for safe keeping?  Underwear drawer?

Morning muchachos. A belated Merry Christmas to you. The festivities of yesterday kept me from checking in with y'all. Hope the day was grand for you.
Good mornin Raz!  Hope you had a good Christmas!
Morning Raz, you still having the surgery next week?
Yup, Tuesday 7:30am. Looking into renting a hospital bed at home. Gonna be laid up for a couple more weeks.
Hopefully you will be able to banter those 2 weeks
Thank God for a smartphone and Tapatalk.  Now, whether I can operate the phone through the haze of painkillers is another matter.
Not that that would be any different then some folks here on a good day.

Time to start drinking yet?
You mean, you stopped?  Hello?
Just a pause.  Didn't have my glass on the bedstand for when I got up.

Hmm. Cigar.com offers 20% off and free 3-day shipping, and the Carillo Core Short Runs are still on clearance at $29.99. I don't need any, but at $2.39 a stick, how can I resist?
Sounds like you need to give yourself a get well present. :)
Damn.  Must be the vicodin. There's fine print.  The code is for 20% off $200.  <facepalm>

Shoulda known it was too good to be true.
Just change that Qty to a higher number, not really sure I see the problem here.  Plus, when the wife asks, just blame it on the meds!   :D

Hmm. Cigar.com offers 20% off and free 3-day shipping, and the Carillo Core Short Runs are still on clearance at $29.99. I don't need any, but at $2.39 a stick, how can I resist?
Sounds like you need to give yourself a get well present. :)
Damn.  Must be the vicodin. There's fine print.  The code is for 20% off $200.  <facepalm>

Shoulda known it was too good to be true.
That's OK, because the Short Runs without a year are EPC CI exclusives and not particularly good.