Good morning, gents.  In the office this morning.  Had a great Christmas.  Busier than I expected.
Morning Tony.
Great morning to you too, Dave.
Thanks, you got to recover from those all night elf hiding ventures.

Good morning guys, excellent Xmas this year lots of fun. I hope everybody had much the same
I absolutely did.  FYI, the elf got moved before the kids woke up on Wednesday.  We were up till 4:AM wrapping and filling stockings on Christmas morning.  The kids were up at 7 and tore into everything within minutes.  Everyone had a great day!  I won't lie, the Cuban rum helped a lot.
Logged

dwgbryant

Good morning, gents.  In the office this morning.  Had a great Christmas.  Busier than I expected.
I am really surprised that people are working the day after Christmas, not getting the long weekend bonus.
You're surprised that people are working at all.
not really. I remember wanting to go to work to 'rest up' myself after a holiday weekend.
You remember working, LMFAO Again!  I am sure that memory will fade out by next Christmas.
it's a memory that's been fading slowly. got quite a bit of brush to cut around the park and debris to haul out of the 'woods' here, and a rotted deck to trash and rebuild for an old camper feller, so I'm sure it'll come back to me.
Logged

dwgbryant

oops!!!

Florida has leapfrogged New York to rank as the third most populous U.S. state, the Census Bureau reported on Tuesday. The Sunshine State adds on average 803 residents daily. Among U.S. states, no place is responsible for more Floridian transplants than New York.
Texas remains 2nd and CA largest but the way the left wingers are moving here from CA that may change before too many years and this will just be Caltex.
.... or Texafornia.

Good morning, gents.  In the office this morning.  Had a great Christmas.  Busier than I expected.
I am really surprised that people are working the day after Christmas, not getting the long weekend bonus.
You're surprised that people are working at all.
not really. I remember wanting to go to work to 'rest up' myself after a holiday weekend.
You remember working, LMFAO Again!  I am sure that memory will fade out by next Christmas.
it's a memory that's been fading slowly. got quite a bit of brush to cut around the park and debris to haul out of the 'woods' here, and a rotted deck to trash and rebuild for an old camper feller, so I'm sure it'll come back to me.
Totally unrelated to going to work so don't be trying to B.S. us! ;D

oops!!!

Florida has leapfrogged New York to rank as the third most populous U.S. state, the Census Bureau reported on Tuesday. The Sunshine State adds on average 803 residents daily. Among U.S. states, no place is responsible for more Floridian transplants than New York.
Texas remains 2nd and CA largest but the way the left wingers are moving here from CA that may change before too many years and this will just be Caltex.
.... or Texafornia.
Could be but terrible either way!  About 1200 a day move to TX with over 10% of them to Austin and a huge amount of them come from CA.

Good morning guys, excellent Xmas this year lots of fun. I hope everybody had much the same
I absolutely did.  FYI, the elf got moved before the kids woke up on Wednesday.  We were up till 4:AM wrapping and filling stockings on Christmas morning.  The kids were up at 7 and tore into everything within minutes.  Everyone had a great day!  I won't lie, the Cuban rum helped a lot.
I am really excited for the cuban rum with all of this embargo talk.  I am a big rum fan, but it doesn't get enough love - this should help!

Good morning guys, excellent Xmas this year lots of fun. I hope everybody had much the same
I absolutely did.  FYI, the elf got moved before the kids woke up on Wednesday.  We were up till 4:AM wrapping and filling stockings on Christmas morning.  The kids were up at 7 and tore into everything within minutes.  Everyone had a great day!  I won't lie, the Cuban rum helped a lot.
I am really excited for the cuban rum with all of this embargo talk.  I am a big rum fan, but it doesn't get enough love - this should help!
IMHO some really Great sipping rums available from Guatemala now.  Just like cigars don't be wowed by the hard to get Cuban lore.

Morning Mr Mayor, Merry Christmas!

Good morning guys, excellent Xmas this year lots of fun. I hope everybody had much the same
I absolutely did.  FYI, the elf got moved before the kids woke up on Wednesday.  We were up till 4:AM wrapping and filling stockings on Christmas morning.  The kids were up at 7 and tore into everything within minutes.  Everyone had a great day!  I won't lie, the Cuban rum helped a lot.
I am really excited for the cuban rum with all of this embargo talk.  I am a big rum fan, but it doesn't get enough love - this should help!
More love means one thing - more demand.   More demand = more $.  Be careful what you ask for, I hate to think what kind of stupid prices will come with legal Cuban cigars, at least for a while.

Elves all put away for the season?
Logged

dwgbryant

Good morning, gents.  In the office this morning.  Had a great Christmas.  Busier than I expected.
I am really surprised that people are working the day after Christmas, not getting the long weekend bonus.
You're surprised that people are working at all.
not really. I remember wanting to go to work to 'rest up' myself after a holiday weekend.
You remember working, LMFAO Again!  I am sure that memory will fade out by next Christmas.
it's a memory that's been fading slowly. got quite a bit of brush to cut around the park and debris to haul out of the 'woods' here, and a rotted deck to trash and rebuild for an old camper feller, so I'm sure it'll come back to me.
Totally unrelated to going to work so don't be trying to B.S. us! ;D
HEY !!!!!!
it's kind of like being a migrant day worker.

Good morning guys, excellent Xmas this year lots of fun. I hope everybody had much the same
I absolutely did.  FYI, the elf got moved before the kids woke up on Wednesday.  We were up till 4:AM wrapping and filling stockings on Christmas morning.  The kids were up at 7 and tore into everything within minutes.  Everyone had a great day!  I won't lie, the Cuban rum helped a lot.
I am really excited for the cuban rum with all of this embargo talk.  I am a big rum fan, but it doesn't get enough love - this should help!
IMHO some really Great sipping rums available from Guatemala now.  Just like cigars don't be wowed by the hard to get Cuban lore.
I have had Zaya, Appleton, and Zacapa - liked everything but the Appleton.  I hear Mount Gay is good, just need to try more.
Logged

dwgbryant

Good morning guys, excellent Xmas this year lots of fun. I hope everybody had much the same
I absolutely did.  FYI, the elf got moved before the kids woke up on Wednesday.  We were up till 4:AM wrapping and filling stockings on Christmas morning.  The kids were up at 7 and tore into everything within minutes.  Everyone had a great day!  I won't lie, the Cuban rum helped a lot.
I am really excited for the cuban rum with all of this embargo talk.  I am a big rum fan, but it doesn't get enough love - this should help!
More love means one thing - more demand.   More demand = more $.  Be careful what you ask for, I hate to think what kind of stupid prices will come with legal Cuban cigars, at least for a while.
yep, until supply and demand force the quality to suffer.
:(

Good morning guys, excellent Xmas this year lots of fun. I hope everybody had much the same
I absolutely did.  FYI, the elf got moved before the kids woke up on Wednesday.  We were up till 4:AM wrapping and filling stockings on Christmas morning.  The kids were up at 7 and tore into everything within minutes.  Everyone had a great day!  I won't lie, the Cuban rum helped a lot.
I am really excited for the cuban rum with all of this embargo talk.  I am a big rum fan, but it doesn't get enough love - this should help!
More love means one thing - more demand.   More demand = more $.  Be careful what you ask for, I hate to think what kind of stupid prices will come with legal Cuban cigars, at least for a while.
Not a bandwagon I need to be on.  Plenty of great alternatives that may go down a bit at least in the short term.