Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20

Christmas has passed Tony needs to replace the snowmen with a New Years design
Ya see, another reason stars are best, no seasonality issues.
You and Dean
It is an exclusive club.
LOL  yeah you and the Trolls

Christmas has passed Tony needs to replace the snowmen with a New Years design
Antnee "Da Slacka" Scarpa.
Actually Christmas isn't over until the decorations come down, generally the weekend after New Years.  It's sort of a rule, like GAAP for any of you CPA types.

State Team of New Jersey is whooping ass on NC
He has a small grace period, my balls won't change though
I think you & Dean have permanent assignments for stars and balls
Certainly seems that way, although I never requested mine 😄
Bribe - just sayin'...
Must have earned them
If you don't learn to quote Tony is going to demote you back to a yellow star.
He can only hope.

Alright guys Mayimbe nubbed, heading in for some great leftovers enjoy the rest of the night

Christmas has passed Tony needs to replace the snowmen with a New Years design
Ya see, another reason stars are best, no seasonality issues.
You and Dean
It is an exclusive club.
LOL  yeah you and the Trolls
Trolls?  We ain't be gotten no trolls.  Dean and I ran them off.

Alright guys Mayimbe nubbed, heading in for some great leftovers enjoy the rest of the night
Enjoy the rest of your evening, biebfish.

Alright guys Mayimbe nubbed, heading in for some great leftovers enjoy the rest of the night
See ya, Scott.

Christmas has passed Tony needs to replace the snowmen with a New Years design
Antnee "Da Slacka" Scarpa.
Actually Christmas isn't over until the decorations come down, generally the weekend after New Years.  It's sort of a rule, like GAAP for any of you CPA types.
Not going to argue with Bean, sounds like he knows what he's talking about.

Alright guys Mayimbe nubbed, heading in for some great leftovers enjoy the rest of the night
Have a good one fishy!

Afternoon CB
Texas Red!  Watch all them cocks and don't get'em confused.  Hate for you to clip and toast the wrong one.  Just sayin'...
Tomorrow he can watch Cocks, drink and smoke Cocks.... Fighting and otherwise.

Afternoon CB
Texas Red!  Watch all them cocks and don't get'em confused.  Hate for you to clip and toast the wrong one.  Just sayin'...
Tomorrow he can watch Cocks, drink and smoke Cocks.... Fighting and otherwise.
Might have to be a 3-way but not the kind you, fish and Tony do! ;D. Playing in my hometown too.

Christmas has passed Tony needs to replace the snowmen with a New Years design
Antnee "Da Slacka" Scarpa.
Actually Christmas isn't over until the decorations come down, generally the weekend after New Years.  It's sort of a rule, like GAAP for any of you CPA types.
Not going to argue with Bean, sounds like he knows what he's talking about.
Yeah he sounds like he knows what he is talking about alright.

Christmas has passed Tony needs to replace the snowmen with a New Years design
Antnee "Da Slacka" Scarpa.
Actually Christmas isn't over until the decorations come down, generally the weekend after New Years.  It's sort of a rule, like GAAP for any of you CPA types.
Not going to argue with Bean, sounds like he knows what he's talking about.
Yeah he sounds like he knows what he is talking about alright.
As so well put by another BOTL many years ago, "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit".

Well sun has set and cigar is nubbed, so gonna head in.  Enjoy the rest of your Friday men.  And Merry Christmas!

Christmas has passed Tony needs to replace the snowmen with a New Years design
Antnee "Da Slacka" Scarpa.
Actually Christmas isn't over until the decorations come down, generally the weekend after New Years.  It's sort of a rule, like GAAP for any of you CPA types.
Not going to argue with Bean, sounds like he knows what he's talking about.
More like baffling with his bullshit.  Goes without sayin'...
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20