Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20

Well this Mayimbe is pretty damn good, gets better as it goes
I've heard good things about that stick.  A bit rich for my blood, though.
No doubt, I bought one at a B&M awhile back after hearing great things and finally got around to it. Worth a try for sure, really top-notch
Got a CI gift card for Christmas so will have to put that one on the list.

State Team of New Jersey is whooping ass on NC

Well this Mayimbe is pretty damn good, gets better as it goes
I've heard good things about that stick.  A bit rich for my blood, though.
No doubt, I bought one at a B&M awhile back after hearing great things and finally got around to it. Worth a try for sure, really top-notch
Got a CI gift card for Christmas so will have to put that one on the list.
Now that is a Gift of Joy

Christmas has passed Tony needs to replace the snowmen with a New Years design
Ya see, another reason stars are best, no seasonality issues.

Christmas has passed Tony needs to replace the snowmen with a New Years design
Ya see, another reason stars are best, no seasonality issues.
You and Dean

Afternoon CB
Texas Red!  Watch all them cocks and don't get'em confused.  Hate for you to clip and toast the wrong one.  Just sayin'...

State Team of New Jersey is whooping ass on NC
He has a small grace period, my balls won't change though

State Team of New Jersey is whooping ass on NC
He has a small grace period, my balls won't change though
I think you & Dean have permanent assignments for red stars and blue balls

Afternoon CB
Texas Red!  Watch all them cocks and don't get'em confused.  Hate for you to clip and toast the wrong one.  Just sayin'...
FC cigar has about 6 months in the humi and not half bad mild cigar, perfect burn and draw.

State Team of New Jersey is whooping ass on NC
He has a small grace period, my balls won't change though
I think you & Dean have permanent assignments for stars and balls
Certainly seems that way, although I never requested mine 😄

State Team of New Jersey is whooping ass on NC
He has a small grace period, my balls won't change though
I think you & Dean have permanent assignments for stars and balls
Certainly seems that way, although I never requested mine 😄
Must have earned them

Christmas has passed Tony needs to replace the snowmen with a New Years design
Antnee "Da Slacka" Scarpa.

Christmas has passed Tony needs to replace the snowmen with a New Years design
Ya see, another reason stars are best, no seasonality issues.
You and Dean
It is an exclusive club.

State Team of New Jersey is whooping ass on NC
He has a small grace period, my balls won't change though
I think you & Dean have permanent assignments for stars and balls
Certainly seems that way, although I never requested mine 😄
Bribe - just sayin'...

State Team of New Jersey is whooping ass on NC
He has a small grace period, my balls won't change though
I think you & Dean have permanent assignments for stars and balls
Certainly seems that way, although I never requested mine 😄
Bribe - just sayin'...
Must have earned them
If you don't learn to quote Tony is going to demote you back to a yellow star.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20