Good morning guys, Merry Xmas Eve. No Scrooge here, kids will be kids. And what does Tony expect? They're HIS kids! Of course they'll be unproductive, lol.
Morning Fish.  Yeah Tony seems a bit cranky this morning, kids better pick up some donuts and coffee for him before he puts on his Santa suit.
Right? He puts the kids in their rooms for 3 hours and expects them to clean? Hahaha
I was disciplined and look how well I turned out.
Oh yeah we can see

Happy Christmas Eve gents!
Morning yellow star.
Howdy Dave, family all arrive home safe?
Yes indeed, everyone settled in.  Dreary and a steady rain but warm and bustling inside.
Good to hear! We do have some snow on the ground, little slippery driving to work - but we might have a white Christmas after all!
beautiful day and 38 here but stiff North wind blowing.
I had a stiff north this morning too, went away after a few minutes tho...are we talking about the same thing?
I am sure you quickly whipped it down

Good morning guys, Merry Xmas Eve. No Scrooge here, kids will be kids. And what does Tony expect? They're HIS kids! Of course they'll be unproductive, lol.
Morning Fish.  Yeah Tony seems a bit cranky this morning, kids better pick up some donuts and coffee for him before he puts on his Santa suit.
Right? He puts the kids in their rooms for 3 hours and expects them to clean? Hahaha
I was disciplined and look how well I turned out.
Oh yeah we can see
I've lost a few pounds since then.

Good morning guys, Merry Xmas Eve. No Scrooge here, kids will be kids. And what does Tony expect? They're HIS kids! Of course they'll be unproductive, lol.
Morning Fish.  Yeah Tony seems a bit cranky this morning, kids better pick up some donuts and coffee for him before he puts on his Santa suit.
Right? He puts the kids in their rooms for 3 hours and expects them to clean? Hahaha
I was disciplined and look how well I turned out.
Oh yeah we can see
I've lost a few pounds since then.
Only the weight of your hair falling out ;D

Time to hit the shopping trail for the final run.  BBL

Time to get to work.  Have a great Christmas all!
Take care Dave - have a great Christmas with the family!  (PM sent)

Happy Christmas Eve gents!
Morning yellow star.
Howdy Dave, family all arrive home safe?
Yes indeed, everyone settled in.  Dreary and a steady rain but warm and bustling inside.
Good to hear! We do have some snow on the ground, little slippery driving to work - but we might have a white Christmas after all!
beautiful day and 38 here but stiff North wind blowing.
I had a stiff north this morning too, went away after a few minutes tho...are we talking about the same thing?
I am sure you quickly whipped it down
Amazing how you rub it and it goes away  ;D

Time to hit the shopping trail for the final run.  BBL
See ya Tex!

Good morning guys, Merry Xmas Eve. No Scrooge here, kids will be kids. And what does Tony expect? They're HIS kids! Of course they'll be unproductive, lol.
Morning Fish.  Yeah Tony seems a bit cranky this morning, kids better pick up some donuts and coffee for him before he puts on his Santa suit.
Right? He puts the kids in their rooms for 3 hours and expects them to clean? Hahaha
I was disciplined and look how well I turned out.
Oh yeah we can see
I've lost a few pounds since then.
Only the weight of your hair falling out ;D
Plus I flossed.

Happy Christmas Eve gents!
Morning yellow star.
Howdy Dave, family all arrive home safe?
Yes indeed, everyone settled in.  Dreary and a steady rain but warm and bustling inside.
Good to hear! We do have some snow on the ground, little slippery driving to work - but we might have a white Christmas after all!
beautiful day and 38 here but stiff North wind blowing.
I had a stiff north this morning too, went away after a few minutes tho...are we talking about the same thing?
I am sure you quickly whipped it down
Amazing how you rub it and it goes away  ;D
You know what I love about this site?  The ability to go back and delete our own posts.   ;)

Happy Christmas Eve gents!
Morning yellow star.
Howdy Dave, family all arrive home safe?
Yes indeed, everyone settled in.  Dreary and a steady rain but warm and bustling inside.
Good to hear! We do have some snow on the ground, little slippery driving to work - but we might have a white Christmas after all!
beautiful day and 38 here but stiff North wind blowing.
I had a stiff north this morning too, went away after a few minutes tho...are we talking about the same thing?
I am sure you quickly whipped it down
Amazing how you rub it and it goes away  ;D
You know what I love about this site?  The ability to go back and delete our own posts.   ;)
Ohh, hey Tony!   ;D

Happy Christmas Eve gents!
Morning yellow star.
Howdy Dave, family all arrive home safe?
Yes indeed, everyone settled in.  Dreary and a steady rain but warm and bustling inside.
Good to hear! We do have some snow on the ground, little slippery driving to work - but we might have a white Christmas after all!
beautiful day and 38 here but stiff North wind blowing.
I had a stiff north this morning too, went away after a few minutes tho...are we talking about the same thing?
I am sure you quickly whipped it down
Amazing how you rub it and it goes away  ;D
You know what I love about this site?  The ability to go back and delete our own posts.   ;)
Ohh, hey Tony!   ;D
You draw the short straw too?

Happy Christmas Eve gents!
Morning yellow star.
Howdy Dave, family all arrive home safe?
Yes indeed, everyone settled in.  Dreary and a steady rain but warm and bustling inside.
Good to hear! We do have some snow on the ground, little slippery driving to work - but we might have a white Christmas after all!
beautiful day and 38 here but stiff North wind blowing.
I had a stiff north this morning too, went away after a few minutes tho...are we talking about the same thing?
I am sure you quickly whipped it down
Amazing how you rub it and it goes away  ;D
You know what I love about this site?  The ability to go back and delete our own posts.   ;)
Ohh, hey Tony!   ;D
You draw the short straw too?
I seem to always draw the short straw :(  It's ok, should be a quiet day at work - can't be worse than the last 2 that's for sure!

You draw the short straw too?
I seem to always draw the short straw :(  It's ok, should be a quiet day at work - can't be worse than the last 2 that's for sure!
From your lips to God's ears.  I couldn't believe how much yesterday sucked.  Could have something to do with why I was in such a bad mood when I got home last night.

You draw the short straw too?
I seem to always draw the short straw :(  It's ok, should be a quiet day at work - can't be worse than the last 2 that's for sure!
From your lips to God's ears.  I couldn't believe how much yesterday sucked.  Could have something to do with why I was in such a bad mood when I got home last night.
I hear ya bud - god fucked by our developers over the weekend and spend all day Monday fixing it and Tuesday cleaning it up...and add being sick on top of that.