Happy Tuesday!
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
Tuesday-ish. I'm off until 1/5 after today but I have to schedule for next week and the week of 1/5 today so it'll be a bit hectic. You?
Damn, nice little vacation from work!  No school or hockey until the week of Jan 5th, so it's nice to not think about papers or quizzes.  Might take this Friday off, in the afternoon, otherwise working the next 2 weeks, minus Thursdays.

got a visit from a little kitten this morning. gave it a little milk and broke up a few dog treats, all I had. it all got eaten. my good deed for the day.
:)
And now you have a cat.  You just love deadbeats, dontcha?  Good morning, Dean.
I didn't expect that from you Tony.
I'm allergic to cats.  I was sneezing while posting.  Sorry.

Happy Tuesday!
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
Tuesday-ish. I'm off until 1/5 after today but I have to schedule for next week and the week of 1/5 today so it'll be a bit hectic. You?
Damn, nice little vacation from work!  No school or hockey until the week of Jan 5th, so it's nice to not think about papers or quizzes.  Might take this Friday off, in the afternoon, otherwise working the next 2 weeks, minus Thursdays.
+1 and the same paydays.  Pretty scary.

Happy Tuesday!
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
Tuesday-ish. I'm off until 1/5 after today but I have to schedule for next week and the week of 1/5 today so it'll be a bit hectic. You?
Damn, nice little vacation from work!  No school or hockey until the week of Jan 5th, so it's nice to not think about papers or quizzes.  Might take this Friday off, in the afternoon, otherwise working the next 2 weeks, minus Thursdays.
+1 and the same paydays.  Pretty scary.
Payday this Friday, will be a very Merry Christmas! :)

Happy Tuesday!
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
Tuesday-ish. I'm off until 1/5 after today but I have to schedule for next week and the week of 1/5 today so it'll be a bit hectic. You?
Damn, nice little vacation from work!  No school or hockey until the week of Jan 5th, so it's nice to not think about papers or quizzes.  Might take this Friday off, in the afternoon, otherwise working the next 2 weeks, minus Thursdays.
+1 and the same paydays.  Pretty scary.
Done today for this week and only 2.5 days next week so not too bad.

Happy Tuesday!
Good Morning Number 3.
Mornin Tex.  Is that cause I pee and poop at the same time?
Scotty doesn't like PWs, I can't imagine how he thinks of you now ;)

Where's that stalker elf this morning?
I was at my wits end last night so I have him hanging off a a/c register.  Tonight I put him on the tree AND WE'RE DONE!
Put him up top with a branch up his butt and call him an angel.

Happy Tuesday!
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
Tuesday-ish. I'm off until 1/5 after today but I have to schedule for next week and the week of 1/5 today so it'll be a bit hectic. You?
Damn, nice little vacation from work!  No school or hockey until the week of Jan 5th, so it's nice to not think about papers or quizzes.  Might take this Friday off, in the afternoon, otherwise working the next 2 weeks, minus Thursdays.
+1 and the same paydays.  Pretty scary.
Payday this Friday, will be a very Merry Christmas! :)
Money is already spent.  Hoping nothing bounces before then.

Happy Tuesday!
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
Tuesday-ish. I'm off until 1/5 after today but I have to schedule for next week and the week of 1/5 today so it'll be a bit hectic. You?
Damn, nice little vacation from work!  No school or hockey until the week of Jan 5th, so it's nice to not think about papers or quizzes.  Might take this Friday off, in the afternoon, otherwise working the next 2 weeks, minus Thursdays.
+1 and the same paydays.  Pretty scary.
Payday this Friday, will be a very Merry Christmas! :)
Money is already spent.  Hoping nothing bounces before then.
Stick to credit cards Tony, it's like Monopoly money...but imagine you are always the banker! ;)

Morning Chip and Dave.  Another light morning it seems.
Guess it will be a light week probably.  How did the visiting trip go?
Nice visit, did my duty, 6 hours driving in the car with my parents.... well...

Happy Tuesday!
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
Tuesday-ish. I'm off until 1/5 after today but I have to schedule for next week and the week of 1/5 today so it'll be a bit hectic. You?
Damn, nice little vacation from work!  No school or hockey until the week of Jan 5th, so it's nice to not think about papers or quizzes.  Might take this Friday off, in the afternoon, otherwise working the next 2 weeks, minus Thursdays.
+1 and the same paydays.  Pretty scary.
Payday this Friday, will be a very Merry Christmas! :)
Money is already spent.  Hoping nothing bounces before then.
Stick to credit cards Tony, it's like Monopoly money...but imagine you are always the banker! ;)
Too many spenders and only one earner.  Remember that before you start pezzing out kiddies.

Yellow star rolls in... missed your two 6 and outs this past weekend.

Morning Chip and Dave.  Another light morning it seems.
Guess it will be a light week probably.  How did the visiting trip go?
Nice visit, did my duty, 6 hours driving in the car with my parents.... well...
Most importantly, what was for lunch?

Morning Chip and Dave.  Another light morning it seems.
Guess it will be a light week probably.  How did the visiting trip go?
Nice visit, did my duty, 6 hours driving in the car with my parents.... well...
Well experience says you were TIRED and a little Edgy!