Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

  • Administrator
4/9/2020
« on: April 09, 2020, 12:09:06 AM »

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2020, 05:33:28 AM »

Good morning, fellas. Just got off an early conference call. Feel like I've been nailed to a cross.

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2020, 06:01:11 AM »

Good morning, fellas. Just got off an early conference call. Feel like I've been nailed to a cross.
Perfect timing! Morning, SacrificalTony.

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2020, 06:10:30 AM »

Good morning, fellas. Just got off an early conference call. Feel like I've been nailed to a cross.
Perfect timing! Morning, SacrificalTony.
How goes it, Dave?

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2020, 06:25:43 AM »

Good morning, fellas. Just got off an early conference call. Feel like I've been nailed to a cross.
Perfect timing! Morning, SacrificalTony.
How goes it, Dave?
Well enough. Though, my grocery bill has gone through the roof with all of us being home all day long now. You?

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2020, 06:35:14 AM »

And it's payday, so there's that.

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2020, 06:56:25 AM »

Good morning, fellas. Just got off an early conference call. Feel like I've been nailed to a cross.
Perfect timing! Morning, SacrificalTony.
How goes it, Dave?
Well enough. Though, my grocery bill has gone through the roof with all of us being home all day long now. You?
Spent over $1000 in the last week. Crazy.

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2020, 06:58:18 AM »

I'm looking forward to having Friday off. The weekends haven't been long enough to get me some rest. Hoping the extra day will make a big difference.

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2020, 07:05:54 AM »

Good morning, fellas. Just got off an early conference call. Feel like I've been nailed to a cross.
Perfect timing! Morning, SacrificalTony.
How goes it, Dave?
Well enough. Though, my grocery bill has gone through the roof with all of us being home all day long now. You?
Spent over $1000 in the last week. Crazy.
Ok, guess I should clarify that my bill has gone through MY roof. I can't even imagine a bill that high. I'd kick them all out first.

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2020, 07:13:30 AM »

And it's payday, so there's that.
That would be nice. I'm looking at another week and a half before seeing one of those.

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2020, 07:14:40 AM »

And it's payday, so there's that.
That would be nice. I'm looking at another week and a half before seeing one of those.
It's all just paying bills at this point. Can't go out and do anything with it anyways.

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2020, 07:14:49 AM »

Good morning, fellas. Just got off an early conference call. Feel like I've been nailed to a cross.
Perfect timing! Morning, SacrificalTony.
How goes it, Dave?
Well enough. Though, my grocery bill has gone through the roof with all of us being home all day long now. You?
Spent over $1000 in the last week. Crazy.
Ok, guess I should clarify that my bill has gone through MY roof. I can't even imagine a bill that high. I'd kick them all out first.
That would be even more expensive.

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2020, 07:14:56 AM »

I'm looking forward to having Friday off. The weekends haven't been long enough to get me some rest. Hoping the extra day will make a big difference.
You off Monday, too?

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2020, 07:15:14 AM »

Good morning, fellas. Just got off an early conference call. Feel like I've been nailed to a cross.
Perfect timing! Morning, SacrificalTony.
How goes it, Dave?
Well enough. Though, my grocery bill has gone through the roof with all of us being home all day long now. You?
Spent over $1000 in the last week. Crazy.
Ok, guess I should clarify that my bill has gone through MY roof. I can't even imagine a bill that high. I'd kick them all out first.
That would be even more expensive.
LALTS

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2020, 07:17:35 AM »

Good morning, fellas. Just got off an early conference call. Feel like I've been nailed to a cross.
Perfect timing! Morning, SacrificalTony.
How goes it, Dave?
Well enough. Though, my grocery bill has gone through the roof with all of us being home all day long now. You?
Spent over $1000 in the last week. Crazy.
Ok, guess I should clarify that my bill has gone through MY roof. I can't even imagine a bill that high. I'd kick them all out first.
In all fairness, there was a mattress purchase included in my last trip to Costco. I suppose that doesn't count as groceries.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8