Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Burt Reynolds, legendary actor of 'Smokey and the Bandit' fame, dead at 82
Oh damn. He wasn't even that old. Although I suspect he lived a hard life.

Burt Reynolds, legendary actor of 'Smokey and the Bandit' fame, dead at 82
Oh damn. He wasn't even that old. Although I suspect he lived a hard life.
Parts of his movie "White Lightning" were filmed in the small town in Arkansas where I grew up.  That is the biggest thing to hit that town before or since.  One lady we knew saw Burt throw a styrofoam cup he'd just used into a trash can.  She retrieved and saved it as a souvenir.  Sheesh.

Burt Reynolds, legendary actor of 'Smokey and the Bandit' fame, dead at 82
Oh damn. He wasn't even that old. Although I suspect he lived a hard life.
Parts of his movie "White Lightning" were filmed in the small town in Arkansas where I grew up.  That is the biggest thing to hit that town before or since.  One lady we knew saw Burt through a styrofoam cup he'd just used into a trash can.  She retrieved and saved it as a souvenir.  Sheesh.
She probably still uses that cup to soak her dentures.

Burt Reynolds, legendary actor of 'Smokey and the Bandit' fame, dead at 82
Oh damn. He wasn't even that old. Although I suspect he lived a hard life.
Parts of his movie "White Lightning" were filmed in the small town in Arkansas where I grew up.  That is the biggest thing to hit that town before or since.  One lady we knew saw Burt throw a styrofoam cup he'd just used into a trash can.  She retrieved and saved it as a souvenir.  Sheesh.
She probably still uses that cup to soak her dentures.
It's probably in a safe deposit box.
This chase scene is in our "downtown".  Went to movies at the Royal Theater glimpsed briefly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqaFGM-AyNA

In the man cave with a Laranja.

Burt Reynolds, legendary actor of 'Smokey and the Bandit' fame, dead at 82
Oh damn. He wasn't even that old. Although I suspect he lived a hard life.
Parts of his movie "White Lightning" were filmed in the small town in Arkansas where I grew up.  That is the biggest thing to hit that town before or since.  One lady we knew saw Burt throw a styrofoam cup he'd just used into a trash can.  She retrieved and saved it as a souvenir.  Sheesh.
She probably still uses that cup to soak her dentures.
It's probably in a safe deposit box.
This chase scene is in our "downtown".  Went to movies at the Royal Theater glimpsed briefly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqaFGM-AyNA
Gotta love those mutton chops.

Burt Reynolds, legendary actor of 'Smokey and the Bandit' fame, dead at 82
Oh damn. He wasn't even that old. Although I suspect he lived a hard life.
Parts of his movie "White Lightning" were filmed in the small town in Arkansas where I grew up.  That is the biggest thing to hit that town before or since.  One lady we knew saw Burt throw a styrofoam cup he'd just used into a trash can.  She retrieved and saved it as a souvenir.  Sheesh.
She probably still uses that cup to soak her dentures.
It's probably in a safe deposit box.
This chase scene is in our "downtown".  Went to movies at the Royal Theater glimpsed briefly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqaFGM-AyNA
Gotta love those mutton chops.
An under appreciated Burt role was in Sharky's Machine.  Directed by Burt.  Great sound track, too.  Flip would approve.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]