Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Can't remember when the last time I was able to say this, but interesting offers at both CI and the Sis this morning.  CI with a new 10th anniversary Diesel, the Sis offering Warped Futuro bundle of 25 for $99...that is like $80 - $100 better than I have seen
I still have $100 worth of cigar.com gift cards back home. I'm sure they'll be sold out before I return.
Pretty sure that is going to be a sellout.
I deleted my post so as not to interrupt your daily history report. I guess I wasn't quick enough. TNWSS

Can't remember when the last time I was able to say this, but interesting offers at both CI and the Sis this morning.  CI with a new 10th anniversary Diesel, the Sis offering Warped Futuro bundle of 25 for $99...that is like $80 - $100 better than I have seen
I still have $100 worth of cigar.com gift cards back home. I'm sure they'll be sold out before I return.
Pretty sure that is going to be a sellout.
Shows only 4 left.

Can't remember when the last time I was able to say this, but interesting offers at both CI and the Sis this morning.  CI with a new 10th anniversary Diesel, the Sis offering Warped Futuro bundle of 25 for $99...that is like $80 - $100 better than I have seen
I still have $100 worth of cigar.com gift cards back home. I'm sure they'll be sold out before I return.
Pretty sure that is going to be a sellout.
I deleted my post so as not to interrupt your daily history report. I guess I wasn't quick enough. TNWSS
Sheesh!

Can't remember when the last time I was able to say this, but interesting offers at both CI and the Sis this morning.  CI with a new 10th anniversary Diesel, the Sis offering Warped Futuro bundle of 25 for $99...that is like $80 - $100 better than I have seen
I still have $100 worth of cigar.com gift cards back home. I'm sure they'll be sold out before I return.
Pretty sure that is going to be a sellout.
I deleted my post so as not to interrupt your daily history report. I guess I wasn't quick enough. TNWSS
You know we don't let you delete posts Tony.

Can't remember when the last time I was able to say this, but interesting offers at both CI and the Sis this morning.  CI with a new 10th anniversary Diesel, the Sis offering Warped Futuro bundle of 25 for $99...that is like $80 - $100 better than I have seen
I still have $100 worth of cigar.com gift cards back home. I'm sure they'll be sold out before I return.
Pretty sure that is going to be a sellout.
I deleted my post so as not to interrupt your daily history report. I guess I wasn't quick enough. TNWSS
Or I was just too quick....TWSS.

Can't remember when the last time I was able to say this, but interesting offers at both CI and the Sis this morning.  CI with a new 10th anniversary Diesel, the Sis offering Warped Futuro bundle of 25 for $99...that is like $80 - $100 better than I have seen
I still have $100 worth of cigar.com gift cards back home. I'm sure they'll be sold out before I return.
Pretty sure that is going to be a sellout.
I deleted my post so as not to interrupt your daily history report. I guess I wasn't quick enough. TNWSS
Or I was just too quick....TWSS.
I'm impressed.

Dean must be sleeping in after a strenuous golf outing yesterday....or already relaxing in the hot tub.
showed up at the course, got sick, came home, got sick again, spent time cleaning up mess I made, layed in bed rest of the day, stomach still not right.

Can't remember when the last time I was able to say this, but interesting offers at both CI and the Sis this morning.  CI with a new 10th anniversary Diesel, the Sis offering Warped Futuro bundle of 25 for $99...that is like $80 - $100 better than I have seen
I still have $100 worth of cigar.com gift cards back home. I'm sure they'll be sold out before I return.
Pretty sure that is going to be a sellout.
I deleted my post so as not to interrupt your daily history report. I guess I wasn't quick enough. TNWSS
Or I was just too quick....TWSS.
I'm impressed.
TNWSS

Dean must be sleeping in after a strenuous golf outing yesterday....or already relaxing in the hot tub.
showed up at the course, got sick, came home, got sick again, spent time cleaning up mess I made, layed in bed rest of the day, stomach still not right.
Oh dear.

Morning Daves, Tony, and HurlinDean.  Tempted by that Warped deal, but don't really want 25 of them.

Dean must be sleeping in after a strenuous golf outing yesterday....or already relaxing in the hot tub.
showed up at the course, got sick, came home, got sick again, spent time cleaning up mess I made, layed in bed rest of the day, stomach still not right.
Sorry to hear it, Dean. Must be the clap finally catching up with you. :D

Good morning, Dean. Hope you're feeling better today.

Morning Daves, Tony, and HurlinDean.  Tempted by that Warped deal, but don't really want 25 of them.
Good morning, Mark. Staying put today?

Morning Daves, Tony, and HurlinDean.  Tempted by that Warped deal, but don't really want 25 of them.
Yes you do!

Morning Mr. Bean.
You missed Miss ND yesterday.
Logged