Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Traveling Dave's back, so here's a last
Flip Joke of the day:
A man walks into the bank, and goes up to the loan officer's desk, a Ms. Patty
Wak. He introduces himself as Derek Jagger, Mik Jaggers son. He asks for
a loan to open a new business.  He says, he knows the bank president, and she should
approve his loan.  She asks, what collateral, he has to back his loan, and he produces a
small ceramic elephant from his pocket, and places it on her desk.  She says, there is no way
she can approve his loan.  He reminds her that he knows the bank president, and she should
double check with him. So Patty takes the little ceramic elephant, and explains the to bank President,
why she is not inclined to give him the loan, and what kind of collateral is a ceramic elephant.
The Bank president explains" "That's a knick knack, Ms. Patti Wak, give the man a loan
his old man is a Rolling Stone!"
.
It's clean which means I can share it with the children. Now I'll just need to explain who the Rolling Stones are.
You want to put a real puzzled look on their faces?

Roy had a brand new pair of shoes. He goes to visit his friend. Being polite, he removed his shoes and leaves them at the door. While visiting with his friend, a neighborhood cat discovers Roy's new shoes, likes the smell and proceeds to chew them up.  Roy is very upset.  At that point the cat runs across the back porch.  The friend sees it and asks: Pardon me Roy, but isn't that the cat who chewed your new shoes?
By the way, I now have a headache.
TWSS

I'm disappointed that nobody asked who was in the pictures with my daughter....could have avoided Dean hydraulics discussion.
That's because we already had the answer... Brian and Nancy.
I recognized them right away.  Brian MustBeFamous and Nancy WhatsHerFace.

In the man cave with a Nica Rustica.

In the man cave with a Nica Rustica.
I went with a Diamond Crown Julius Caesar while contemplating Brian and Nancy.

In the man cave with a Nica Rustica.
I went with a Diamond Crown Julius Caesar while contemplating Brian and Nancy.

Fancy stick befitting a fancy couple.

I'm disappointed that nobody asked who was in the pictures with my daughter....could have avoided Dean hydraulics discussion.
That's because we already had the answer... Brian and Nancy.
I recognized them right away.  Brian MustBeFamous and Nancy WhatsHerFace.
Pair of fukkin comedians....

NFL Hall of Fame inductee Brian Dawkins
Entertainment Tonight and HGTV's Nancy O'dell.

I'm disappointed that nobody asked who was in the pictures with my daughter....could have avoided Dean hydraulics discussion.
That's because we already had the answer... Brian and Nancy.
I recognized them right away.  Brian MustBeFamous and Nancy WhatsHerFace.
Pair of fukkin comedians....

NFL Hall of Fame inductee Brian Dawkins
Entertainment Tonight and HGTV's Nancy O'dell.
I know both names but wasn't familiar with either of their appearances.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]