Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: 9/3/2018 - Labor Day  (Read 2941 times)

CigarBanter

  • Administrator
9/3/2018 - Labor Day
« on: September 03, 2018, 12:01:54 AM »

Happy Labor Day!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

Re: 9/3/2018 - Labor Day

Morning Lonely Planet

Re: 9/3/2018 - Labor Day

Morning Lonely Planet
morning Dave.
Happy Labor Day.
you laboring at all today?

Re: 9/3/2018 - Labor Day

You want to know what living life to the fullest actually is? It's waking up on a Monday morning with no complaints.

Re: 9/3/2018 - Labor Day

‘‘Tis the season to be concerned, this track literally goes dead center over my brothers house in MS.

Re: 9/3/2018 - Labor Day

Morning Dean’O

No laboring on my agenda today

Re: 9/3/2018 - Labor Day

Re: 9/3/2018 - Labor Day

‘‘Tis the season to be concerned, this track literally goes dead center over my brothers house in MS.
from everything I've read they doubt it'll amount to anything more than a lot of water.

Re: 9/3/2018 - Labor Day

Morning Dean’O

No laboring on my agenda today
me, I just have to build a salad,for a picnic this afternoon.

Re: 9/3/2018 - Labor Day

‘‘Tis the season to be concerned, this track literally goes dead center over my brothers house in MS.
from everything I've read they doubt it'll amount to anything more than a lot of water.
Water, not wind, is the biggest killer and destroyer with hurricanes

Re: 9/3/2018 - Labor Day

‘‘Tis the season to be concerned, this track literally goes dead center over my brothers house in MS.
from everything I've read they doubt it'll amount to anything more than a lot of water.
Water, not wind, is the biggest killer and destroyer with hurricanes
I can swim, I can't fly. LOL.

Re: 9/3/2018 - Labor Day

I have been reading a book this weekend about the Florida Keys Labor Day Hurricane of 1935.  Not a well known story about such a deadly storm and also the strongest storm ever recorded in the U.S.  185 mph winds and the exact number of deaths is not really known but it is recorded at near 500.

Re: 9/3/2018 - Labor Day

I have been reading a book this weekend about the Florida Keys Labor Day Hurricane of 1935.  Not a well known story about such a deadly storm and also the strongest storm ever recorded in the U.S.  185 mph winds and the exact number of deaths is not really known but it is recorded at near 500.
strange, TWC just did a segment on that.

Re: 9/3/2018 - Labor Day

you ever need teflon tape and know you have many many rolls of it somewhere but can never find it and have to make a trip to the hardware store and you know you'll be back the next time you need it?

Re: 9/3/2018 - Labor Day

you ever need teflon tape and know you have many many rolls of it somewhere but can never find it and have to make a trip to the hardware store and you know you'll be back the next time you need it?
Yep, I have done that drill more than once.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3