Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

I found a box of these and got no idea when or why I bought them but will see if I find one tolerable.   🤔    May have been an alcohol induced error.

EPC  New Wave Connie cut and ready for 🔥

I found a box of these and got no idea when or why I bought them but will see if I find one tolerable.       May have been an alcohol induced error.

EPC  New Wave Connie cut and ready for
Those are fine smokes.

Morning Dave, Dean, and SoonToBeInTheDoghouseTony.  Anniversaries can be perilous affairs.

The calm before the storm here... Next weekend begins all the sports craziness for the Fall.

This weekend the wife is taking me on a small trip. Still have no idea where. Kids are at grandma's all weekend. I guess maybe I should have given some more thought to a 20th anniversary gift?
There's always your Italian sausage standing by to step in.
Yep, I guess it is the anniversary of that too.

Good morning, Mr. Bean.

Morning Dave, Dean, and SoonToBeInTheDoghouseTony.  Anniversaries can be perilous affairs.
Nothing more perilous than the wedding itself. It's like eating the cherry on top first and then finding out there was a shit sundae underneath.

And if she'd get her fat ass out of the shower, maybe we could get this weekend started already.

And if she'd get her fat ass out of the shower, maybe we could get this weekend started already.
you could join her. she'll either run out or spend more time washing ........

And if she'd get her fat ass out of the shower, maybe we could get this weekend started already.
you could join her. she'll either run out or spend more time washing ........
Been there, done that.

And if she'd get her fat ass out of the shower, maybe we could get this weekend started already.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And if she'd get her fat ass out of the shower, maybe we could get this weekend started already.
you could join her. she'll either run out or spend more time washing ........
Been there, done that.
did it work?

And if she'd get her fat ass out of the shower, maybe we could get this weekend started already.
you could join her. she'll either run out or spend more time washing ........
Been there, done that.
did it work?
We're on our way out the door.

Morning Dave, Dean, and SoonToBeInTheDoghouseTony.  Anniversaries can be perilous affairs.
Nothing more perilous than the wedding itself. It's like eating the cherry on top first and then finding out there was a shit sundae underneath.

Morning Dave, Dean, and SoonToBeInTheDoghouseTony.  Anniversaries can be perilous affairs.
Nothing more perilous than the wedding itself. It's like eating the cherry on top first and then finding out there was a shit sundae underneath.

Spoken like a millennial. Well done.

Oh by the way, she tricked me. She's still drying her hair. I'm in the car.

Morning Dave, Dean, and SoonToBeInTheDoghouseTony.  Anniversaries can be perilous affairs.
Nothing more perilous than the wedding itself. It's like eating the cherry on top first and then finding out there was a shit sundae underneath.

Spoken like a millennial. Well done.

Oh by the way, she tricked me. She's still drying her hair. I'm in the car.
and do you wonder why you don't have a Man Card?

Finally, TIME FOR SOME FOOTBALL!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4