Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2018, 09:37:38 AM »

Man, tough crowd.
Mourning the end of August. Good morning, Dave. Any good jam items?
The Nub Cameroons were up when I logged in, which I thoroughly enjoy, but not for $4 per. They can be had for better, if you find a good deal.
I'm losing touch on what a good price is anymore.
Same here. Harder and harder to find a good deal. At least, what WE would consider a good deal. Since we still use price points from years ago, perhaps we're the problem.
I think Mark's the problem.
Has it been so long since cb checked in that things are no longer automatically his fault? ;)

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2018, 09:43:26 AM »

Man, tough crowd.
Mourning the end of August. Good morning, Dave. Any good jam items?
The Nub Cameroons were up when I logged in, which I thoroughly enjoy, but not for $4 per. They can be had for better, if you find a good deal.
I'm losing touch on what a good price is anymore.
Same here. Harder and harder to find a good deal. At least, what WE would consider a good deal. Since we still use price points from years ago, perhaps we're the problem.
I think Mark's the problem.
Has it been so long since cb checked in that things are no longer automatically his fault? ;)
Yep. I must have offended him too.

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2018, 09:55:05 AM »

Man, tough crowd.
Mourning the end of August. Good morning, Dave. Any good jam items?
The Nub Cameroons were up when I logged in, which I thoroughly enjoy, but not for $4 per. They can be had for better, if you find a good deal.
I'm losing touch on what a good price is anymore.
Same here. Harder and harder to find a good deal. At least, what WE would consider a good deal. Since we still use price points from years ago, perhaps we're the problem.
I think Mark's the problem.
Has it been so long since cb checked in that things are no longer automatically his fault? ;)
Yep. I must have offended him too.
He hasn't been on FB in some time, either. He may have lost his phone at a Macy's while holding the wife's purse.

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2018, 09:58:02 AM »

going to NY in October, not looking forward to the colder weather.
Visiting the kids and grandkids?
yep, and brother and a few friends.

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2018, 10:08:57 AM »

Man, tough crowd.
Mourning the end of August. Good morning, Dave. Any good jam items?
Celebrating it here.  It's been a hot MF'er.

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2018, 10:09:16 AM »

Man, tough crowd.
Mourning the end of August. Good morning, Dave. Any good jam items?
The Nub Cameroons were up when I logged in, which I thoroughly enjoy, but not for $4 per. They can be had for better, if you find a good deal.
I'm losing touch on what a good price is anymore.
Same here. Harder and harder to find a good deal. At least, what WE would consider a good deal. Since we still use price points from years ago, perhaps we're the problem.
I think Mark's the problem.
I would say GFY, but you're probably right.

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2018, 10:10:59 AM »

Morning Dave, Dean, and Mr. T.  Came in late and gonna split early to meet the warden for a beer/pizza outing.
http://600degreespizzeria.com/

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2018, 10:19:33 AM »

Morning Dave, Dean, and Mr. T.  Came in late and gonna split early to meet the warden for a beer/pizza outing.
http://600degreespizzeria.com/
Looks delicious.

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2018, 10:27:38 AM »

Man, tough crowd.
Mourning the end of August. Good morning, Dave. Any good jam items?
The Nub Cameroons were up when I logged in, which I thoroughly enjoy, but not for $4 per. They can be had for better, if you find a good deal.
I'm losing touch on what a good price is anymore.
Same here. Harder and harder to find a good deal. At least, what WE would consider a good deal. Since we still use price points from years ago, perhaps we're the problem.
I think Mark's the problem.
I would say GFY, but you're probably right.
Good morning, 3B.

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2018, 10:35:10 AM »

Morning Dave, Dean, and Mr. T.  Came in late and gonna split early to meet the warden for a beer/pizza outing.
http://600degreespizzeria.com/
Looks delicious.
I'm starving already.

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2018, 10:37:25 AM »

Man, tough crowd.
Mourning the end of August. Good morning, Dave. Any good jam items?
The Nub Cameroons were up when I logged in, which I thoroughly enjoy, but not for $4 per. They can be had for better, if you find a good deal.
I'm losing touch on what a good price is anymore.
Same here. Harder and harder to find a good deal. At least, what WE would consider a good deal. Since we still use price points from years ago, perhaps we're the problem.
I think Mark's the problem.
Has it been so long since cb checked in that things are no longer automatically his fault? ;)
Yep. I must have offended him too.
He hasn't been on FB in some time, either. He may have lost his phone at a Macy's while holding the wife's purse.
He hasn't logged in since March. Hope he's OK.

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2018, 10:50:38 AM »

Man, tough crowd.
Mourning the end of August. Good morning, Dave. Any good jam items?
The Nub Cameroons were up when I logged in, which I thoroughly enjoy, but not for $4 per. They can be had for better, if you find a good deal.
I'm losing touch on what a good price is anymore.
Same here. Harder and harder to find a good deal. At least, what WE would consider a good deal. Since we still use price points from years ago, perhaps we're the problem.
I think Mark's the problem.
Has it been so long since cb checked in that things are no longer automatically his fault? ;)
Yep. I must have offended him too.
He hasn't been on FB in some time, either. He may have lost his phone at a Macy's while holding the wife's purse.
He hasn't logged in since March. Hope he's OK.
Maybe he's hanging with the contingent down the street.

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2018, 11:20:50 AM »

Man, tough crowd.
Mourning the end of August. Good morning, Dave. Any good jam items?
The Nub Cameroons were up when I logged in, which I thoroughly enjoy, but not for $4 per. They can be had for better, if you find a good deal.
I'm losing touch on what a good price is anymore.
Same here. Harder and harder to find a good deal. At least, what WE would consider a good deal. Since we still use price points from years ago, perhaps we're the problem.
I think Mark's the problem.
Has it been so long since cb checked in that things are no longer automatically his fault? ;)
Yep. I must have offended him too.
He hasn't been on FB in some time, either. He may have lost his phone at a Macy's while holding the wife's purse.
He hasn't logged in since March. Hope he's OK.
Maybe he's hanging with the contingent down the street.
This is the only game in town anymore.

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2018, 11:35:19 AM »

[...]
There are tons of forums out there. Maybe he found something better. I wouldn't be surprised. #CigarSmokingPurseHolders.com

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2018, 11:54:58 AM »

[...]
I thought "the others" started up at the sis when the CI banter shut down.  Or is that fake news?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5