Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2018, 02:25:17 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2018, 02:26:48 PM »

Hmm, Ham & cheese samwich on a pretzel roll with ice tea and jalapeno flavored potato chips!

that sounds good.
It sure does. Even the jalapeño chips. Time for me to go find some grub too.
I had pbj. building sauce with hot Italian sausage.

If I didn't know better, I'd be repulsed by that statement.
why, what's wrong with pasta, sauce, and sausage?
Let's just say that when I build sauce with my hot Italian sausage, I'm not the one who does the ingesting.
So...who does?

« Reply #77 on: August 30, 2018, 02:29:14 PM »

just changed my health insurance plan. had to call the company, my agent has been dragging her feet.

« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2018, 02:31:20 PM »

Hmm, Ham & cheese samwich on a pretzel roll with ice tea and jalapeno flavored potato chips!

that sounds good.
It sure does. Even the jalapeño chips. Time for me to go find some grub too.
I had pbj. building sauce with hot Italian sausage.

If I didn't know better, I'd be repulsed by that statement.
why, what's wrong with pasta, sauce, and sausage?
Let's just say that when I build sauce with my hot Italian sausage, I'm not the one who does the ingesting.
So...who does?
Sewer alligators?

« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2018, 03:12:21 PM »

Got the little boat out this morning and went cruising with the warden, very nice excursion.  Water was calm enough to go offshore a ways where we found huge schools of dolphins surfacing.  On the return we stopped and checked out the Georgetown Lighthouse and got in the water and cooled off a bit there.

Bottom photo is the 3 mile sea buoy where we saw all the dolphins.

« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2018, 03:17:11 PM »

And for the Mayor we passed a shrimp boat and a tugboat together

« Reply #81 on: August 30, 2018, 03:18:39 PM »

Got the little boat out this morning and went cruising with the warden, very nice excursion.  Water was calm enough to go offshore a ways where we found huge schools of dolphins surfacing.  On the return we stopped and checked out the Georgetown Lighthouse and got in the water and cooled off a bit there.

Bottom photo is the 3 mile sea buoy where we saw all the dolphins.
nice day Dave.
looks like the lighthouse is abandoned and in need of attention.

« Reply #82 on: August 30, 2018, 03:19:28 PM »

And for the Mayor we passed a shrimp boat and a tugboat together
tow job?

« Reply #83 on: August 30, 2018, 03:23:41 PM »

Got the little boat out this morning and went cruising with the warden, very nice excursion.  Water was calm enough to go offshore a ways where we found huge schools of dolphins surfacing.  On the return we stopped and checked out the Georgetown Lighthouse and got in the water and cooled off a bit there.

Bottom photo is the 3 mile sea buoy where we saw all the dolphins.
nice day Dave.
looks like the lighthouse is abandoned and in need of attention.
It was built in 1812 so rather old, automated about 20 years ago so no longer manned but it still operates .

« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2018, 03:24:30 PM »

And for the Mayor we passed a shrimp boat and a tugboat together
tow job?
Not sure what they were doing, probably buying some shrimp for dinner.

« Reply #85 on: August 30, 2018, 03:28:20 PM »

Lunch at Hog Heaven on the way home.  Pulled pork, fried chicken, Mac & cheese, green beans and baked beans.  Mighty damn good!

Picked up some fresh off the boat shrimp to make some shrimp pasta tomorrow.

« Reply #86 on: August 30, 2018, 03:28:23 PM »

And for the Mayor we passed a shrimp boat and a tugboat together
tow job?
Not sure what they were doing, probably buying some shrimp for dinner.
gives drive-in a whole new meaning.

« Reply #87 on: August 30, 2018, 03:29:10 PM »

San Cristobal Revelation fired up now.

« Reply #88 on: August 30, 2018, 03:29:47 PM »

Lunch at Hog Heaven on the way home.  Pulled pork, fried chicken, Mac & cheese, green beans and baked beans.  Mighty damn good!

Picked up some fresh off the boat shrimp to make some shrimp pasta tomorrow.

dinner for Saturday:

Brenda Joy's Southern~Supper

Full rack of baby back ribs, 1/2 lb. of slow smoked pulled pork, 1/2 lb. of beef brisket, and one whole chicken. Served with BBQ beans, homemade slaw, southern green beans, French fries, and six pieces of garlic toast. $65.00

https://www.hardwoodsmokehouse.com/mobile/#home/index

« Reply #89 on: August 30, 2018, 03:34:37 PM »

Lunch at Hog Heaven on the way home.  Pulled pork, fried chicken, Mac & cheese, green beans and baked beans.  Mighty damn good!

Picked up some fresh off the boat shrimp to make some shrimp pasta tomorrow.

dinner for Saturday:

Brenda Joy's Southern~Supper

Full rack of baby back ribs, 1/2 lb. of slow smoked pulled pork, 1/2 lb. of beef brisket, and one whole chicken. Served with BBQ beans, homemade slaw, southern green beans, French fries, and six pieces of garlic toast. $65.00

https://www.hardwoodsmokehouse.com/mobile/#home/index
Mine today was all you can eat for $8.00 including tea.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8