Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

« Reply #105 on: August 30, 2018, 05:03:20 PM »

In the man cave with a Chief Cool Arrow.
Fine cigar

« Reply #106 on: August 30, 2018, 05:03:42 PM »

And for the Mayor we passed a shrimp boat and a tugboat together
A tug or two a week keeps the Mayor balanced.
TugboatTony

« Reply #107 on: August 30, 2018, 05:12:08 PM »

MB3 robusto on the deck with a glass of carbonated water.  humid, but not oppressive.
Decided on an AJF Bellas Artes maduro and some seltzer for the walk home.
Nice Tony! Sounds good!  I bought one of those Soda Stream carbonators and find I drink a lot more water now that I use it.  the seltzer seems to quench better, and it's not as bland as plain water.
I drink plenty of plain water all day long and actually prefer it. But I do enjoy a citrus  flavored seltzer with my cigar.

« Reply #108 on: August 30, 2018, 05:13:27 PM »

Have a nice evening, fellas. I'll check back in from the streets, in a bit.

« Reply #109 on: August 30, 2018, 05:15:53 PM »

MB3 robusto on the deck with a glass of carbonated water.  humid, but not oppressive.
Decided on an AJF Bellas Artes maduro and some seltzer for the walk home.
Nice Tony! Sounds good!  I bought one of those Soda Stream carbonators and find I drink a lot more water now that I use it.  the seltzer seems to quench better, and it's not as bland as plain water.
I had one for a while, too, and enjoyed it.  I did a work around for the CO2 supply, though.  The retailers were getting ridiculous fees for replacement bottles.  That worked well until the carbonator itself went tits up.  Cheap design.

« Reply #110 on: August 30, 2018, 05:48:19 PM »

MB3 robusto on the deck with a glass of carbonated water.  humid, but not oppressive.
Decided on an AJF Bellas Artes maduro and some seltzer for the walk home.
If I didn't know better, I'd say this was Don Pepin Garcia stick. Lots of black pepper notes. Great cigar. Enjoy the maduro better than the original.

« Reply #111 on: August 30, 2018, 06:39:21 PM »

MB3 robusto on the deck with a glass of carbonated water.  humid, but not oppressive.
Decided on an AJF Bellas Artes maduro and some seltzer for the walk home.
If I didn't know better, I'd say this was Don Pepin Garcia stick. Lots of black pepper notes. Great cigar. Enjoy the maduro better than the original.

Edit: Mostly notes of espresso. Very nice cigar.

« Reply #112 on: August 30, 2018, 10:16:38 PM »

Just got home from work. Now to hook up the travel trailer and haul the family over to the sunny side of the mountains. Picking out cigars for the weekend.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]