Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2018, 05:54:30 PM »

I'm looking to smoke something I received at the Drew Estate event I attended last month. Perhaps a Kentucky Fire Cured or a Larutan NBD (used to be known as DE Natural Dirt).

Edit: I decided on Nica Rustica Brujito instead. Been some time since I lit this smoke bomb. The other two I previously mentioned were feeling spongey and need some dry boxing.
Never disappoints...

Indeed.  I need to check the bid sites for some more.

« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2018, 06:46:22 PM »

I'm looking to smoke something I received at the Drew Estate event I attended last month. Perhaps a Kentucky Fire Cured or a Larutan NBD (used to be known as DE Natural Dirt).

Edit: I decided on Nica Rustica Brujito instead. Been some time since I lit this smoke bomb. The other two I previously mentioned were feeling spongey and need some dry boxing.
Never disappoints...

Indeed.  I need to check the bid sites for some more.
Down to the nub. And speaking of nubs, I fell in love about a dozen times on my commute walk today. Makes the heat bearable.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]