Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2018, 07:52:06 AM »

good morning Dave.
Morning, Deano. Hit 'em straight today. Easier to find that way.
I think I played better when I couldn't see.
You played just as bad, it was just harder to tell.
you're probably right.
I'm looking for a new set of clubs. my TM Burner set were new in 2009 and showing their age. May do the Callaway pre-owned.
So your solution to replacing used clubs is to buy more used clubs?
at my age and skill level I may be better off buying a set off the shelf at Wal-Mart.
Here's a good replacement, and it comes with the whole set, bag and all.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Callaway-Men-s-Strata-Plus-Complete-16-Piece-Men-s-Golf-Club-Set-with-Bag/42441446

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2018, 07:52:56 AM »

good morning Dave.
Morning, Deano. Hit 'em straight today. Easier to find that way.
I think I played better when I couldn't see.
You played just as bad, it was just harder to tell.
you're probably right.
I'm looking for a new set of clubs. my TM Burner set were new in 2009 and showing their age. May do the Callaway pre-owned.
So your solution to replacing used clubs is to buy more used clubs?
So my used garage sale clubs are to blame for my game?
Maybe you and Deano should just trade. Morning, Tony.
He could have mine, if he could find them in the garage. He may have to fight a family of squirrels though.

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2018, 07:56:42 AM »

good morning Dave.
Morning, Deano. Hit 'em straight today. Easier to find that way.
I think I played better when I couldn't see.
You played just as bad, it was just harder to tell.
you're probably right.
I'm looking for a new set of clubs. my TM Burner set were new in 2009 and showing their age. May do the Callaway pre-owned.
So your solution to replacing used clubs is to buy more used clubs?
at my age and skill level I may be better off buying a set off the shelf at Wal-Mart.
Here's a good replacement, and it comes with the whole set, bag and all.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Callaway-Men-s-Strata-Plus-Complete-16-Piece-Men-s-Golf-Club-Set-with-Bag/42441446
Those actually seem pretty nice. I suppose from the price that these are not carbon fiber?

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2018, 08:01:46 AM »

good morning Dave.
Morning, Deano. Hit 'em straight today. Easier to find that way.
I think I played better when I couldn't see.
You played just as bad, it was just harder to tell.
you're probably right.
I'm looking for a new set of clubs. my TM Burner set were new in 2009 and showing their age. May do the Callaway pre-owned.
So your solution to replacing used clubs is to buy more used clubs?
at my age and skill level I may be better off buying a set off the shelf at Wal-Mart.
Here's a good replacement, and it comes with the whole set, bag and all.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Callaway-Men-s-Strata-Plus-Complete-16-Piece-Men-s-Golf-Club-Set-with-Bag/42441446
yes, Callaway Strata is a good beginners set, or old duffer set.

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2018, 08:32:30 AM »

Fortunately I live about 100 feet outside the Myrtle Beach city limits so I can still cuss.

Cursing could cost you $500 in Myrtle Beach

https://abc11.com/cursing-could-cost-you-$500-in-myrtle-beach/4077395/

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2018, 08:34:50 AM »

Fortunately I live about 100 feet outside the Myrtle Beach city limits so I can still cuss.

Cursing could cost you $500 in Myrtle Beach

https://abc11.com/cursing-could-cost-you-$500-in-myrtle-beach/4077395/

You can still curse all you want on here.

Good morning, SCDave.

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2018, 08:43:15 AM »

Fortunately I live about 100 feet outside the Myrtle Beach city limits so I can still cuss.

Cursing could cost you $500 in Myrtle Beach

https://abc11.com/cursing-could-cost-you-$500-in-myrtle-beach/4077395/

You can still curse all you want on here.

Good morning, SCDave.
PTL a man can still curse somewhere 👍

Morning Mayor, been watching for you a tugboat but have not seen one yet this week.

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2018, 09:01:53 AM »

Fortunately I live about 100 feet outside the Myrtle Beach city limits so I can still cuss.

Cursing could cost you $500 in Myrtle Beach

https://abc11.com/cursing-could-cost-you-$500-in-myrtle-beach/4077395/

You can still curse all you want on here.

Good morning, SCDave.
PTL a man can still curse somewhere

Morning Mayor, been watching for you a tugboat but have not seen one yet this week.
I jinxed it.

« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2018, 09:10:02 AM »

good morning Dave.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/29/2018
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2018, 09:17:31 AM »

Good morning Tony Dean Dave & Dave.  It's Wednesday already.  (a Captain Obvious moment for everyone.)

« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2018, 09:23:54 AM »

Good morning Tony Dean Dave & Dave.  It's Wednesday already.  (a Captain Obvious moment for everyone.)
good morning Sam.

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2018, 09:26:37 AM »

Good morning Tony Dean Dave & Dave.  It's Wednesday already.  (a Captain Obvious moment for everyone.)
Great morning to ya, Sam.

« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2018, 09:53:45 AM »

Good morning Tony Dean Dave & Dave.  It's Wednesday already.  (a Captain Obvious moment for everyone.)
It's still great to have someone to point it out. Morning, Sammie.

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2018, 09:55:07 AM »

Good morning Tony Dean Dave & Dave.  It's Wednesday already.  (a Captain Obvious moment for everyone.)
It's still great to have someone to point it out. Morning, Sammie.
Saturday here😂

« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2018, 09:58:36 AM »

Good morning Tony Dean Dave & Dave.  It's Wednesday already.  (a Captain Obvious moment for everyone.)
It's still great to have someone to point it out. Morning, Sammie.
Saturday here😂
third Monday for me.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5