Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2018, 10:03:37 AM »

crap, off to the eye doctor, problems.
Obviously some of your extracurricular activity is making you blind.
Old woman next door showed him her twat and his eyes popped out👀

All kidding aside not properly following the instructions for 2 weeks after cataract surgery can bring on monumental problems.
following doctors orders explicitly. he wanted to see me right away about the lightning flashes in my left eye.

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2018, 10:22:29 AM »

crap, off to the eye doctor, problems.
Obviously some of your extracurricular activity is making you blind.
Old woman next door showed him her twat and his eyes popped out👀

All kidding aside not properly following the instructions for 2 weeks after cataract surgery can bring on monumental problems.
following doctors orders explicitly. he wanted to see me right away about the lightning flashes in my left eye.
Yeah, better get that checked out for sure, don’t remember them cautioning me about lighting flashes but they mentioned coming in immediately if saw black spots or my Peripheral vision started narrowing.

Golf was on my 2-week no-no list.

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2018, 10:45:19 AM »

crap, off to the eye doctor, problems.
Obviously some of your extracurricular activity is making you blind.
Old woman next door showed him her twat and his eyes popped out

All kidding aside not properly following the instructions for 2 weeks after cataract surgery can bring on monumental problems.
following doctors orders explicitly. he wanted to see me right away about the lightning flashes in my left eye.
Yeah, better get that checked out for sure, don’t remember them cautioning me about lighting flashes but they mentioned coming in immediately if saw black spots or my Peripheral vision started narrowing.

Golf was on my 2-week no-no list.
How about sex?

Good morning, SCTex.

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2018, 10:58:45 AM »

crap, off to the eye doctor, problems.
Obviously some of your extracurricular activity is making you blind.
Old woman next door showed him her twat and his eyes popped out

All kidding aside not properly following the instructions for 2 weeks after cataract surgery can bring on monumental problems.
following doctors orders explicitly. he wanted to see me right away about the lightning flashes in my left eye.
Yeah, better get that checked out for sure, don’t remember them cautioning me about lighting flashes but they mentioned coming in immediately if saw black spots or my Peripheral vision started narrowing.

Golf was on my 2-week no-no list.
How about sex?

Good morning, SCTex.
Was not mentioned but If you are married what damn difference would that make?

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2018, 11:09:00 AM »

crap, off to the eye doctor, problems.
Obviously some of your extracurricular activity is making you blind.
Old woman next door showed him her twat and his eyes popped out

All kidding aside not properly following the instructions for 2 weeks after cataract surgery can bring on monumental problems.
following doctors orders explicitly. he wanted to see me right away about the lightning flashes in my left eye.
Yeah, better get that checked out for sure, don’t remember them cautioning me about lighting flashes but they mentioned coming in immediately if saw black spots or my Peripheral vision started narrowing.

Golf was on my 2-week no-no list.
How about sex?

Good morning, SCTex.
Was not mentioned but If you are married what damn difference would that make?
Agreed.

« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2018, 11:35:29 AM »

crap, off to the eye doctor, problems.
Obviously some of your extracurricular activity is making you blind.
Old woman next door showed him her twat and his eyes popped out👀

All kidding aside not properly following the instructions for 2 weeks after cataract surgery can bring on monumental problems.
following doctors orders explicitly. he wanted to see me right away about the lightning flashes in my left eye.
Yeah, better get that checked out for sure, don’t remember them cautioning me about lighting flashes but they mentioned coming in immediately if saw black spots or my Peripheral vision started narrowing.

Golf was on my 2-week no-no list.
he said it had to do with the viteous fluid in the retina. checked for retinal tear, all is goid. something about age related healing,process with said fluid. I go back in a week. if I start seeing curtain vision to call immediately, even if it's a Sunday, it could be a retinal detachment.

he had given me permission,to golf, I had asked.

« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2018, 12:09:35 PM »

Detached retina lull?

« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2018, 12:16:28 PM »

crap, off to the eye doctor, problems.
Obviously some of your extracurricular activity is making you blind.
Old woman next door showed him her twat and his eyes popped out

All kidding aside not properly following the instructions for 2 weeks after cataract surgery can bring on monumental problems.
following doctors orders explicitly. he wanted to see me right away about the lightning flashes in my left eye.
Yeah, better get that checked out for sure, don’t remember them cautioning me about lighting flashes but they mentioned coming in immediately if saw black spots or my Peripheral vision started narrowing.

Golf was on my 2-week no-no list.
How about sex?

Good morning, SCTex.
No thanks, you're not my type.

« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2018, 12:23:01 PM »

In any case, good morning LTG. But maybe I should have just texted you instead.
LALTS. At least it would save you having to do the flip.
Technically, I don't have to do a flip here either. That's just a leftover from the CI days but it stuck.
True enough. Though, you could always automate it, too. ;)
Could I?
I mean, probably?
Seems possible.

You couldn't find a 12:00 meme? Sheesh.
Good morning campers, it's cold out there!
Groundhog day

« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2018, 12:25:51 PM »

Flip's Funny Quote of the Day
A fool and his money are soon elected.
Will Rogers

« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2018, 12:29:43 PM »

Top celebrity birthdays on August 28, 2018
Birthday wishes go out to Jason Priestley, Shania Twain, LeAnn Rimes and all the other celebrities with birthdays today.
Actress Barbara Bach turns 72
Fun fact: Bach is married to Ringo Starr
Singer Shania Twain turns 53
Actor Billy Boyd turns 50
Actor Jack Black turns 49
Actor and director Jason Priestley turns 49
Singer LeAnn Rimes turns 36
 Actor Sonny Shroyer is 83. Actress Marla Adams is 80. Actor Ken Jenkins is 78. Actor David Soul is 75. Former pop singer-musician Honey Lantree (The Honeycombs) is 75. Former MLB manager and player Lou Piniella is 75. Actress Debra Mooney is 71. Singer Wayne Osmond (The Osmonds) is 67. Actor Daniel Stern is 61. Actor John Allen Nelson is 59. Actress Emma Samms is 58. Actress Jennifer Coolidge is 57. Movie director David Fincher is 56. Actress Amanda Tapping is 53. Actor Daniel Goddard (TV: "The Young and the Restless") is 47. Actor J. August Richards is 45. Rock singer-musician Max Collins (Eve 6) is 40. Actress Carly Pope is 38. Country singer Jake Owen is 37. Actress Kelly Thiebaud is 36. Actor Alfonso Herrera is 35. Actress Sarah Roemer is 34. Actor Armie Hammer is 32. Rock singer Florence Welch (Florence and the Machine) is 32. Actress Shalita Grant is 30. Actress Katie Findlay is 28. Actor/singer Samuel Larsen is 27. Actor Kyle Massey is 27. Actress Quvenzhane Wallis is 15. Reality TV star Alana Thompson, AKA "Honey Boo Boo," is 13

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2018, 12:55:57 PM »

Top celebrity birthdays on August 28, 2018
Birthday wishes go out to Jason Priestley, Shania Twain, LeAnn Rimes and all the other celebrities with birthdays today.
Actress Barbara Bach turns 72
Fun fact: Bach is married to Ringo Starr...
Still?

« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2018, 12:56:20 PM »

Good afternoon Flip.

« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2018, 01:07:41 PM »

Top celebrity birthdays on August 28, 2018
Birthday wishes go out to Jason Priestley, Shania Twain, LeAnn Rimes and all the other celebrities with birthdays today.
Actress Barbara Bach turns 72
Fun fact: Bach is married to Ringo Starr...
Still?
Indeed, who'd a thought.  Wifey #2 for Mr. Starkey, 37 years, while band mate Paul has run through three.

« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2018, 01:30:19 PM »

Top celebrity birthdays on August 28, 2018
Birthday wishes go out to Jason Priestley, Shania Twain, LeAnn Rimes and all the other celebrities with birthdays today.
Actress Barbara Bach turns 72
Fun fact: Bach is married to Ringo Starr...
Still?
Indeed, who'd a thought.  Wifey #2 for Mr. Starkey, 37 years, while band mate Paul has run through three.
You heard it from a Texan, so it must be true....
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6