Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: August 27, 2018, 03:25:20 PM »

Tried a Diesel Rage, what a turd that thing was!!!   Smoked about 1/3 and threw the nasty bastion in the waterway, tide is going out so it is headed to NY.

Tat 10th Anniversary Miami lit now, muchhhhhhh better.

« Reply #76 on: August 27, 2018, 04:02:00 PM »

Tried a Diesel Rage, what a turd that thing was!!!   Smoked about 1/3 and threw the nasty bastion in the waterway, tide is going out so it is headed to NY.

Tat 10th Anniversary Miami lit now, muchhhhhhh better.
I'll look for the Rage in the next week or so. I'm sure it'll get here by then.

Good afternoon, SCTex.

« Reply #77 on: August 27, 2018, 04:05:08 PM »

At the hospital where a friend is getting a stent put in. Fun times.
Sorry to hear about it, brother. Did this come out of nowhere?
Not this visit. He had a minor cardiac incident some weeks ago, then they scheduled him for a stent a week later but nicked the wall of the artery. So today they went in to finish the job - two stents, actually. He's in recovery now.  This is The Engineer. Works for state DOT. You might have seen on the news a few years ago that a bridge over the Skagit River collapsed. Made the national news because it was on interstate 5. This guy was in charge of the project to replace it.
My thoughts are with him to make a speedy recovery.

« Reply #78 on: August 27, 2018, 04:19:17 PM »

Tried a Diesel Rage, what a turd that thing was!!!   Smoked about 1/3 and threw the nasty bastion in the waterway, tide is going out so it is headed to NY.

Tat 10th Anniversary Miami lit now, muchhhhhhh better.
Dug an Uncle Lee out of the humi, in the work man cave.

« Reply #79 on: August 27, 2018, 04:55:56 PM »

Tried a Diesel Rage, what a turd that thing was!!!   Smoked about 1/3 and threw the nasty bastion in the waterway, tide is going out so it is headed to NY.

Tat 10th Anniversary Miami lit now, muchhhhhhh better.
Dug an Uncle Lee out of the humi, in the work man cave.
601 Blue and coffee, stuffed pork chop on the grill, oven browned potatoes in the oven, apple sauce on the side.

« Reply #80 on: August 27, 2018, 04:59:22 PM »

Tried a Diesel Rage, what a turd that thing was!!!   Smoked about 1/3 and threw the nasty bastion in the waterway, tide is going out so it is headed to NY.

Tat 10th Anniversary Miami lit now, muchhhhhhh better.
Dug an Uncle Lee out of the humi, in the work man cave.
601 Blue and coffee, stuffed pork chop on the grill, oven browned potatoes in the oven, apple sauce on the side.
Red Beans and rice with Andouille Sausage here

I dug out an Uncle Lee last week, first one I have smoked in over a year, very good too.

« Reply #81 on: August 27, 2018, 05:10:39 PM »

......and here comes the rain.

« Reply #82 on: August 27, 2018, 05:17:48 PM »

Tried a Diesel Rage, what a turd that thing was!!!   Smoked about 1/3 and threw the nasty bastion in the waterway, tide is going out so it is headed to NY.

Tat 10th Anniversary Miami lit now, muchhhhhhh better.
Dug an Uncle Lee out of the humi, in the work man cave.
601 Blue and coffee, stuffed pork chop on the grill, oven browned potatoes in the oven, apple sauce on the side.
Red Beans and rice with Andouille Sausage here

I dug out an Uncle Lee last week, first one I have smoked in over a year, very good too.
Same here, can't recall when I had one.  May be my last one, but have a bunch of the Chief Cool Arrow for a Rm 101 smoke.

« Reply #83 on: August 27, 2018, 05:30:43 PM »

Tried a Diesel Rage, what a turd that thing was!!!   Smoked about 1/3 and threw the nasty bastion in the waterway, tide is going out so it is headed to NY.

Tat 10th Anniversary Miami lit now, muchhhhhhh better.
I'll look for the Rage in the next week or so. I'm sure it'll get here by then.

Good afternoon, SCTex.
How would you tell the difference between that and all the other turds floating in the Hudson?

...or for that matter, on the streets of New York?

« Reply #84 on: August 27, 2018, 05:53:02 PM »

« Reply #85 on: August 27, 2018, 06:08:16 PM »

Tried a Diesel Rage, what a turd that thing was!!!   Smoked about 1/3 and threw the nasty bastion in the waterway, tide is going out so it is headed to NY.

Tat 10th Anniversary Miami lit now, muchhhhhhh better.
I'll look for the Rage in the next week or so. I'm sure it'll get here by then.

Good afternoon, SCTex.
How would you tell the difference between that and all the other turds floating in the Hudson?

...or for that matter, on the streets of New York?
I'm THAT good.

« Reply #86 on: August 27, 2018, 06:09:20 PM »

Decided on a JdN Cuatro Cinco after work.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]