Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2018, 07:05:01 AM »

Oliva O maduro and coffee.
taking my neighbor to work.
Oh, is it take your neighbor to work day? I thought those always fell on Thursdays.

Good morning, Dave and Dean.
the lady's daughter. the one who's  deadbeat boyfriend stole her car and totalled it.
You teach her to drive stick on the way there?
Christ, she's just a baby.

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2018, 07:10:45 AM »

Oliva O maduro and coffee.
taking my neighbor to work.
Oh, is it take your neighbor to work day? I thought those always fell on Thursdays.

Good morning, Dave and Dean.
the lady's daughter. the one who's  deadbeat boyfriend stole her car and totalled it.
You teach her to drive stick on the way there?
Dang brah, he's doin' her ma.
Like you wouldn't give him your heartiest high five for that.

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2018, 07:11:19 AM »

Oliva O maduro and coffee.
taking my neighbor to work.
Oh, is it take your neighbor to work day? I thought those always fell on Thursdays.

Good morning, Dave and Dean.
the lady's daughter. the one who's  deadbeat boyfriend stole her car and totalled it.
You teach her to drive stick on the way there?
Dang brah, he's doin' her ma.
Like you wouldn't give him your heartiest high five for that.
Yeah, but...

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2018, 07:11:32 AM »

Oliva O maduro and coffee.
taking my neighbor to work.
Oh, is it take your neighbor to work day? I thought those always fell on Thursdays.

Good morning, Dave and Dean.
the lady's daughter. the one who's  deadbeat boyfriend stole her car and totalled it.
You teach her to drive stick on the way there?
Christ, she's just a baby.
Isn't she in her mid-30s? She's not a baby, you're just old. Besides, we don't buy that nonsense. We all know you're giving her the side eye when she's not looking.

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2018, 07:19:38 AM »

Oliva O maduro and coffee.
taking my neighbor to work.
Oh, is it take your neighbor to work day? I thought those always fell on Thursdays.

Good morning, Dave and Dean.
the lady's daughter. the one who's  deadbeat boyfriend stole her car and totalled it.
You teach her to drive stick on the way there?
Christ, she's just a baby.
Isn't she in her mid-30s? She's not a baby, you're just old. Besides, we don't buy that nonsense. We all know you're giving her the side eye when she's not looking.
My money's on, he's rubbed one out to her. At least twice.

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2018, 07:20:19 AM »

Oliva O maduro and coffee.
taking my neighbor to work.
Oh, is it take your neighbor to work day? I thought those always fell on Thursdays.

Good morning, Dave and Dean.
the lady's daughter. the one who's  deadbeat boyfriend stole her car and totalled it.
You teach her to drive stick on the way there?
Christ, she's just a baby.
Isn't she in her mid-30s? She's not a baby, you're just old. Besides, we don't buy that nonsense. We all know you're giving her the side eye when she's not looking.
she looks mighty tempting naked in the hot tub. not a modest bone in her body. nothing like her mother.

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2018, 07:21:33 AM »

Oliva O maduro and coffee.
taking my neighbor to work.
Oh, is it take your neighbor to work day? I thought those always fell on Thursdays.

Good morning, Dave and Dean.
the lady's daughter. the one who's  deadbeat boyfriend stole her car and totalled it.
You teach her to drive stick on the way there?
Christ, she's just a baby.
Isn't she in her mid-30s? She's not a baby, you're just old. Besides, we don't buy that nonsense. We all know you're giving her the side eye when she's not looking.
My money's on, he's rubbed one out to her. At least twice.
there's no need for that, too many women in my life.

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2018, 07:26:40 AM »

Oliva O maduro and coffee.
taking my neighbor to work.
Oh, is it take your neighbor to work day? I thought those always fell on Thursdays.

Good morning, Dave and Dean.
the lady's daughter. the one who's  deadbeat boyfriend stole her car and totalled it.
You teach her to drive stick on the way there?
Christ, she's just a baby.
Isn't she in her mid-30s? She's not a baby, you're just old. Besides, we don't buy that nonsense. We all know you're giving her the side eye when she's not looking.
My money's on, he's rubbed one out to her. At least twice.
there's no need for that, too many women in my life.
Mind your business, Dave and I are in the middle of something.

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2018, 07:31:27 AM »

have at it then. it is Monday after all.

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2018, 07:52:03 AM »

Oliva O maduro and coffee.
taking my neighbor to work.
Oh, is it take your neighbor to work day? I thought those always fell on Thursdays.

Good morning, Dave and Dean.
the lady's daughter. the one who's  deadbeat boyfriend stole her car and totalled it.
You teach her to drive stick on the way there?
Christ, she's just a baby.
Isn't she in her mid-30s? She's not a baby, you're just old. Besides, we don't buy that nonsense. We all know you're giving her the side eye when she's not looking.
My money's on, he's rubbed one out to her. At least twice.
there's no need for that, too many women in my life.
Mind your business, Dave and I are in the middle of something.
LALTS

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2018, 07:52:52 AM »

Oliva O maduro and coffee.
taking my neighbor to work.
Oh, is it take your neighbor to work day? I thought those always fell on Thursdays.

Good morning, Dave and Dean.
the lady's daughter. the one who's  deadbeat boyfriend stole her car and totalled it.
You teach her to drive stick on the way there?
Christ, she's just a baby.
Isn't she in her mid-30s? She's not a baby, you're just old. Besides, we don't buy that nonsense. We all know you're giving her the side eye when she's not looking.
she looks mighty tempting naked in the hot tub. not a modest bone in her body. nothing like her mother.
Ok, then don't tell me she's just a baby. Just be honest and tell me you don't want to have sex with her because you wouldn't know what to do with some one who isn't wrinkly.

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2018, 08:00:28 AM »

Oliva O maduro and coffee.
taking my neighbor to work.
Oh, is it take your neighbor to work day? I thought those always fell on Thursdays.

Good morning, Dave and Dean.
the lady's daughter. the one who's  deadbeat boyfriend stole her car and totalled it.
You teach her to drive stick on the way there?
Christ, she's just a baby.
Isn't she in her mid-30s? She's not a baby, you're just old. Besides, we don't buy that nonsense. We all know you're giving her the side eye when she's not looking.
she looks mighty tempting naked in the hot tub. not a modest bone in her body. nothing like her mother.
Ok, then don't tell me she's just a baby. Just be honest and tell me you don't want to have sex with her because you wouldn't know what to do with some one who isn't wrinkly.
hmmmm, there's a thought.

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2018, 08:06:34 AM »

Oliva O maduro and coffee.
taking my neighbor to work.
Oh, is it take your neighbor to work day? I thought those always fell on Thursdays.

Good morning, Dave and Dean.
the lady's daughter. the one who's  deadbeat boyfriend stole her car and totalled it.
You teach her to drive stick on the way there?
Christ, she's just a baby.
Isn't she in her mid-30s? She's not a baby, you're just old. Besides, we don't buy that nonsense. We all know you're giving her the side eye when she's not looking.
she looks mighty tempting naked in the hot tub. not a modest bone in her body. nothing like her mother.
Ok, then don't tell me she's just a baby. Just be honest and tell me you don't want to have sex with her because you wouldn't know what to do with some one who isn't wrinkly.
hmmmm, there's a thought.
Dang it, you had me along for the ride then had to say "wrinkly".  Now I have to start all over again.

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2018, 08:09:33 AM »

Morning CircleJerkers and StickShiftDean.  One day I'll be looking forward to Mondays also.

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2018, 08:14:01 AM »

[...]

just picture a fine little 35 year old as naked as the day she was born not a hair below her neck, laying back in the hot tub just enjoying the moment.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6