Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
8/25/2018
« on: August 25, 2018, 12:07:02 AM »

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 06:20:11 AM »

Good morning, banterers. Have a strong feeling we won't move from page 1 today.

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 07:31:45 AM »

Morning Mayor of the Lonely Planet.

Nice cool and clear morning here.

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2018, 07:40:20 AM »

good morning Tony and Dave.
73° and foggy.
I had a great day yesterday, but I am wore out.

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2018, 07:46:58 AM »

good morning Tony and Dave.
73° and foggy.
I had a great day yesterday, but I am wore out.
Morning Wore-Out-Dean, 70 degrees here with a light north breeze.

Got my final eye checkup yesterday, all went well.  20/20 left eye (20/100 before surgery) 20/25 right eye (20/50 before).  Just need my reading glasses now.

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2018, 08:13:49 AM »

good morning Tony and Dave.
73° and foggy.
I had a great day yesterday, but I am wore out.
Morning Wore-Out-Dean, 70 degrees here with a light north breeze.

Got my final eye checkup yesterday, all went well.  20/20 left eye (20/100 before surgery) 20/25 right eye (20/50 before).  Just need my reading glasses now.
wood, great news. when the checked both of my eyes after surgery they were both 20/25 with some 20/20 in both, but I have a bad muscle in nut left and will need glasses with a prism. at least I can see.

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2018, 08:35:37 AM »

good morning Tony and Dave.
73° and foggy.
I had a great day yesterday, but I am wore out.
Morning Wore-Out-Dean, 70 degrees here with a light north breeze.

Got my final eye checkup yesterday, all went well.  20/20 left eye (20/100 before surgery) 20/25 right eye (20/50 before).  Just need my reading glasses now.
wood, great news. when the checked both of my eyes after surgery they were both 20/25 with some 20/20 in both, but I have a bad muscle in nut left and will need glasses with a prism. at least I can see.
The difference in mine is due to an Astigmatism in the right eye which could have been corrected but Dr said no way that minor variance was worth $4000 not covered by any insurance and glasses could make them 20/15 and 20/20 but I probably would not even notice the difference.  He gave me a prescription for the glasses in case I want to try that but I don’t plan on it, can see better now than I have in 35 years so I am happy.

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2018, 08:51:21 AM »

[...]

I'm trying to figure out how all these women got wrinkles overnight.

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2018, 08:59:26 AM »

[...]

Yeah, now that you can ‘see what you are doing’ you might have to rethink your desirable  age standards.

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2018, 09:18:00 AM »

one more coffee and cigar and it'll be time to mow.

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2018, 09:57:21 AM »

one more coffee and cigar and it'll be time to mow.
I watched them mow my grass and clean the pool yesterday. ;D

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2018, 10:08:47 AM »

SHEESH!

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2018, 10:49:25 AM »

Crowned Heads Le Careme Cosacos (5 3/8 x 42) (box pressed) lit, first one I have tried but starting off excellent.

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2018, 11:28:16 AM »

one more coffee and cigar and it'll be time to mow.
I watched them mow my grass and clean the pool yesterday. ;D
mowing is done, now when the clumps dry I'll multch it all, after I trim and run the blower.

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2018, 11:34:20 AM »

86° and sunny, reader 99°.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4