Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2018, 11:05:24 AM »

Good morning Tony and LongWeekendDave.
Working OT tomorrow and Sunday sure don't make it feel like a long weekend. Morning, Mark.
Oof, here I thought you were off Thur - Sunday.  At least you get the OT.  But you should ask Flo to set you up a man cave so you can smoke a stick or two.
I've smoked a cigar or two while working out in the man cave before, but our systems run so much slower on wifi that it's not usually worth it.
Sounds like you need to boost the signal. Might be worth the investment.
Wifi shouldn't be any slower than hardwired these days. Maybe his kids are chewing up bandwidth streaming Toy Story 6 or whatever.
I think it's just the systems we use. Same thing happens at work if I'm away from my desk, and their wifi could practically run the Pentagon.
You sure it's not because Flo is watching you at work via the laptop camera and wouldn't approve of your stogie smoking on company time?  Come on, now, be honest.
Lol, could be. And they can tell me they don't use those cameras all they want, I still have a sticky note over mine.
Ha, me too.  Gotta keep those Russians guessing!

« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2018, 11:11:04 AM »

[...]
+1 on the camera.

« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2018, 11:14:29 AM »

Looks like champagne wishes and caviar dreams are gone forever.  Robin Leach dead at 76.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/robin-leach-dead-lifestyles-rich-famous-host-dies-1137244
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/24/2018
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2018, 11:31:42 AM »

Good late morning all!

« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2018, 11:33:48 AM »

Good late morning all!
Morning Sam.

« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2018, 11:34:34 AM »

flip's funny bone ticklers
I couldn't figure out why the baseball kept getting larger. Then it hit me.

A blonde drops off her dress to the dry cleaners
The lady says, "Come Again!"
The blonde says, "No, it's toothpaste this time."

A man goes to a bar and sees a fat girl dancing on a table. He walks over to her and says, "Wow, nice legs!" She is flattered and replies, "You really think so?" The man says, "Oh definitely! Most tables would have collapsed by now."

I named my hard drive "dat ass," so once a month my computer asks if I want to "back dat ass up."

« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2018, 11:37:47 AM »

Today's Birthdays from NJ.com:
Rupert Grint: The actor won a Young Artist Award for Most Promising Young Newcomer for his role as Ron Weasley in "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone." He also starred in the films "Driving Lessons" and "Cherry Bomb." His first role was in a Top Hat Stage and Screen School production of "Noah's Ark," where he played a fish, and he originally decided to try out for the role of Ron because he had red hair. He's 30 years old.

Chad Michael Murray: The teenage heartthrob and former fashion model is popular for his roles on the television shows "Dawson's Creek" and "One Tree Hill." He later went on to star on the television series "Chosen," "Agent Carter" and "Sun Records" as well as movies such as "A Cinderella Story" and "Freaky Friday." He's 37 years old.

Dave Chappelle: The stand-up comedian and actor is the co-creator of "Chappelle's Show," a popular sketch comedy show, which rain on Comedy Central from 2003 to 2006. He infamously walked away from a $50 million contract during production of the third season the series. He is well-known for his impersonation of Rick James from a famous sketch on his television show and, at one point, the first season DVD set of his show was the best-selling television series of all-time. He's 45 years old.

Marlee Matlin: The deaf actress won an Academy Award for Best Actress for her role in the 1986 film "Children of Lesser God," becoming the first deaf actress to win the award. In 2011, she began playing Melody Bledsoe on the ABC Family series "Switched at Birth." She also has made appearances on television series such as "ER," "Seinfeld," "The West Wing" "The L Word" and "Desperate Housewives." She's 53 years old.

« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2018, 11:38:01 AM »

where is TD?

« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2018, 11:45:31 AM »

What's flip having for Lunch today?
stopped at a by the pound buffet, and got some sushi,
arugula salad, lamb marsala, and chicken curry.

« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2018, 11:56:35 AM »

What's flip having for Lunch today?
stopped at a by the pound buffet, and got some sushi,
arugula salad, lamb marsala, and chicken curry.
That's quite the combo.

« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2018, 12:02:08 PM »

good morning. getting packed and ready to head out to dinner.
There'd be an old guy going to dinner early joke in there if I didn't know it was a damn 4-hour ride.
Even so, that gets him there before noon.
That's true. In that case, I'll allow it.
but I just pulled into Carrabell Beach, and it's pouring out. glad I packed a lunch.

« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2018, 12:15:06 PM »

good morning. getting packed and ready to head out to dinner.
There'd be an old guy going to dinner early joke in there if I didn't know it was a damn 4-hour ride.
Even so, that gets him there before noon.
That's true. In that case, I'll allow it.
but I just pulled into Carrabell Beach, and it's pouring out. glad I packed a lunch.
why, were you planning on dining al fresco?

« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2018, 12:31:32 PM »

Good late morning all!
Good afternoon, Sam.

« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2018, 12:32:05 PM »

Looks like champagne wishes and caviar dreams are gone forever.  Robin Leach dead at 76.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/robin-leach-dead-lifestyles-rich-famous-host-dies-1137244
Sad, especially because he wasn't that old.

« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2018, 12:40:58 PM »

good morning. getting packed and ready to head out to dinner.
There'd be an old guy going to dinner early joke in there if I didn't know it was a damn 4-hour ride.
Even so, that gets him there before noon.
That's true. In that case, I'll allow it.
but I just pulled into Carrabell Beach, and it's pouring out. glad I packed a lunch.
why, were you planning on dining al fresco?
I went to school with Al Fresco. How's he doin'?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5