CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: 8/24/2018  (Read 4483 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 8/24/2018
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2018, 09:53:56 AM »

Good morning Tony and LongWeekendDave.
Working OT tomorrow and Sunday sure don't make it feel like a long weekend. Morning, Mark.

Threebean

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2018, 09:59:12 AM »

Working OT tomorrow and Sunday sure don't make it feel like a long weekend. Morning, Mark.
Oof, here I thought you were off Thur - Sunday.  At least you get the OT.  But you should ask Flo to set you up a man cave so you can smoke a stick or two. 

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2018, 10:08:48 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2018, 10:11:17 AM »

Oof, here I thought you were off Thur - Sunday.  At least you get the OT.  But you should ask Flo to set you up a man cave so you can smoke a stick or two.
That's a great idea. Good morning, Mark.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2018, 10:12:03 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
Hola, Razzmatazz.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2018, 10:14:25 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
Hola, Razzmatazz.
Good morning, Mr. Mayor.

This space for rent.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2018, 10:15:11 AM »

I really like the new job, but I am very ready for this week to end.

This space for rent.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2018, 10:16:57 AM »

I've smoked a cigar or two while working out in the man cave before, but our systems run so much slower on wifi that it's not usually worth it.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2018, 10:23:51 AM »

I've smoked a cigar or two while working out in the man cave before, but our systems run so much slower on wifi that it's not usually worth it.
Sounds like you need to boost the signal. Might be worth the investment.

Threebean

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2018, 10:29:42 AM »

Wifi shouldn't be any slower than hardwired these days. Maybe his kids are chewing up bandwidth streaming Toy Story 6 or whatever.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2018, 10:37:04 AM »

Wifi shouldn't be any slower than hardwired these days. Maybe his kids are chewing up bandwidth streaming Toy Story 6 or whatever.
I think it's just the systems we use. Same thing happens at work if I'm away from my desk, and their wifi could practically run the Pentagon.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2018, 10:37:54 AM »

And for the record, I have a signal booster. Only way I could get a signal into the man cave strong enough to run the tv in the first place, since my router is in the basement.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2018, 10:49:02 AM »

And for the record, I have a signal booster. Only way I could get a signal into the man cave strong enough to run the tv in the first place, since my router is in the basement.
In that case, sheesh!

Threebean

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2018, 10:50:57 AM »

I think it's just the systems we use. Same thing happens at work if I'm away from my desk, and their wifi could practically run the Pentagon.
You sure it's not because Flo is watching you at work via the laptop camera and wouldn't approve of your stogie smoking on company time?  Come on, now, be honest.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2018, 10:58:30 AM »

You sure it's not because Flo is watching you at work via the laptop camera and wouldn't approve of your stogie smoking on company time?  Come on, now, be honest.
Lol, could be. And they can tell me they don't use those cameras all they want, I still have a sticky note over mine.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5