Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2018, 07:08:01 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Office Friday. And since the kids are sleeping over at my parents house tonight, it's also Golf Day for me after work.
Sweet deal. Good morning, Dave.
Gotta take advantage where I can. A perfect storm of kids being gone, plus wife working, plus good weather. Also, going to a great Pete Dye course, regularly mentioned as being one of the best public courses in Ohio. Haven't been there in a few years, hope it still holds up nice.

http://www.fowlersmillgc.com/
looks like a great course. "best public course in Ohio".
usually playing off the gold markers are the old people tees but they use it as the tips.

good morning Dave.
These are the things that happen when you have 5 different damn tee markers. Sheesh. Morning, Dean.
most places I've played have blue - tips, white - regular, red - women, gold - old folks. I just play the 'regular' tees.
I think the nicer the course is, the more tee boxes they feel they have to have in order to justify their quality. I remember back in the day when there were 3 - pro, men and women. Can't even call them men's and women's tees nowadays.

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2018, 07:08:03 AM »

has anyone heard from Traveling Dave? he's okay right?
I last heard from him on Sunday. He's had some medical issues but was trending in the right direction at last check in.
medical issues, that's what happens as we age.

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2018, 07:21:54 AM »

has anyone heard from Traveling Dave? he's okay right?
I last heard from him on Sunday. He's had some medical issues but was trending in the right direction at last check in.
medical issues, that's what happens as we age.
And how.

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2018, 07:43:15 AM »

road trip tomorrow for prime rib Friday.

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2018, 07:48:43 AM »

road trip tomorrow for prime rib Friday.
That's a helluva drive for prime rib!

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2018, 07:51:54 AM »

road trip tomorrow for prime rib Friday.
That's a helluva drive for prime rib!
if it wasn't worth the trip I wouldn't go. plus I swap cigars with the owner and spend a little time on Carrabell Beach.

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2018, 08:07:14 AM »

road trip tomorrow for prime rib Friday.
That's a helluva drive for prime rib!
if it wasn't worth the trip I wouldn't go. plus I swap cigars with the owner and spend a little time on Carrabell Beach.
Sounds like fun. Howdy, Dean.

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2018, 08:20:00 AM »

Gonna be a crazy day for me. Back to back meetings ALL DAY LONG. But I did it to myself.
Only one meeting for me today, but we also get ice cream today, since we recently moved to the third largest insurer in the country. So I've got that going for me, which is nice.

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2018, 08:20:41 AM »

road trip tomorrow for prime rib Friday.
That's a helluva drive for prime rib!
if it wasn't worth the trip I wouldn't go. plus I swap cigars with the owner and spend a little time on Carrabell Beach.
Sounds like fun. Howdy, Dean.
it's the place I spend most time eating at, great food and people, then there's Lin's Oyster Bar just up the road from them. food is great and owners are very redneckie.

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2018, 08:21:28 AM »

Gonna be a crazy day for me. Back to back meetings ALL DAY LONG. But I did it to myself.
Only one meeting for me today, but we also get ice cream today, since we recently moved to the third largest insurer in the country. So I've got that going for me, which is nice.

😆
morning Mark.

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2018, 08:21:32 AM »

Gonna be a crazy day for me. Back to back meetings ALL DAY LONG. But I did it to myself.
Only one meeting for me today, but we also get ice cream today, since we recently moved to the third largest insurer in the country. So I've got that going for me, which is nice.

LALTS, morning, Mark.

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2018, 08:22:53 AM »

Morning AbouttoGolfDave, MeetingsTony, and MayMowDean. Pork ribs turned out great, brought some for lunch.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/23/2018
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2018, 09:17:05 AM »

Good morning Dave, Dean, Tony & Mark!

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2018, 09:22:46 AM »

Morning AbouttoGolfDave, MeetingsTony, and MayMowDean. Pork ribs turned out great, brought some for lunch.
enough for all of us?

« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2018, 09:23:42 AM »

Good morning Dave, Dean, Tony & Mark!
another day in paradise here Sam.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5