Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
8/23/2018
« on: August 23, 2018, 12:48:13 AM »

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 05:29:26 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Office Friday. And since the kids are sleeping over at my parents house tonight, it's also Golf Day for me after work.

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 05:42:21 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Office Friday. And since the kids are sleeping over at my parents house tonight, it's also Golf Day for me after work.
Sweet deal. Good morning, Dave.

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2018, 05:43:43 AM »

Gonna be a crazy day for me. Back to back meetings ALL DAY LONG. But I did it to myself.

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2018, 06:00:44 AM »

Gonna be a crazy day for me. Back to back meetings ALL DAY LONG. But I did it to myself.
Only one meeting for me today, but we also get ice cream today, since we recently moved to the third largest insurer in the country. So I've got that going for me, which is nice.

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2018, 06:02:53 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Office Friday. And since the kids are sleeping over at my parents house tonight, it's also Golf Day for me after work.
Sweet deal. Good morning, Dave.
Gotta take advantage where I can. A perfect storm of kids being gone, plus wife working, plus good weather. Also, going to a great Pete Dye course, regularly mentioned as being one of the best public courses in Ohio. Haven't been there in a few years, hope it still holds up nice.

http://www.fowlersmillgc.com/

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2018, 07:00:59 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Office Friday. And since the kids are sleeping over at my parents house tonight, it's also Golf Day for me after work.
Sweet deal. Good morning, Dave.
Gotta take advantage where I can. A perfect storm of kids being gone, plus wife working, plus good weather. Also, going to a great Pete Dye course, regularly mentioned as being one of the best public courses in Ohio. Haven't been there in a few years, hope it still holds up nice.

http://www.fowlersmillgc.com/
looks like a great course. "best public course in Ohio".
usually playing off the gold markers are the old people tees but they use it as the tips.

good morning Dave.

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2018, 07:02:07 AM »

Gonna be a crazy day for me. Back to back meetings ALL DAY LONG. But I did it to myself.
isn't that what the UN does anyways, meetings all day?

good morning Tony.

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2018, 07:03:14 AM »

I'm having my oil changed at 9am, picking up scripts, meeting tonight. may mow.

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2018, 07:03:53 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Office Friday. And since the kids are sleeping over at my parents house tonight, it's also Golf Day for me after work.
Sweet deal. Good morning, Dave.
Gotta take advantage where I can. A perfect storm of kids being gone, plus wife working, plus good weather. Also, going to a great Pete Dye course, regularly mentioned as being one of the best public courses in Ohio. Haven't been there in a few years, hope it still holds up nice.

http://www.fowlersmillgc.com/
looks like a great course. "best public course in Ohio".
usually playing off the gold markers are the old people tees but they use it as the tips.

good morning Dave.
These are the things that happen when you have 5 different damn tee markers. Sheesh. Morning, Dean.

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2018, 07:04:04 AM »

has anyone heard from Traveling Dave? he's okay right?

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2018, 07:04:35 AM »

I'm having my oil changed at 9am, picking up scripts, meeting tonight. may mow.
Add in the hot tub and a cigar or two and you've got a full day there.

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2018, 07:06:04 AM »

has anyone heard from Traveling Dave? he's okay right?
I last heard from him on Sunday. He's had some medical issues but was trending in the right direction at last check in.

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2018, 07:06:12 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Office Friday. And since the kids are sleeping over at my parents house tonight, it's also Golf Day for me after work.
Sweet deal. Good morning, Dave.
Gotta take advantage where I can. A perfect storm of kids being gone, plus wife working, plus good weather. Also, going to a great Pete Dye course, regularly mentioned as being one of the best public courses in Ohio. Haven't been there in a few years, hope it still holds up nice.

http://www.fowlersmillgc.com/
looks like a great course. "best public course in Ohio".
usually playing off the gold markers are the old people tees but they use it as the tips.

good morning Dave.
These are the things that happen when you have 5 different damn tee markers. Sheesh. Morning, Dean.
most places I've played have blue - tips, white - regular, red - women, gold - old folks. I just play the 'regular' tees.

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2018, 07:07:06 AM »

I'm having my oil changed at 9am, picking up scripts, meeting tonight. may mow.
Add in the hot tub and a cigar or two and you've got a full day there.
that part is a given.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5