Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2018, 11:39:27 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Had to drive the van again today, so late again. I'll try to improve my performance.

This space for rent.
Good morning, Bret.

« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2018, 11:40:54 AM »

Heading out to lunch and then catching a movie with the fam. Hazzuh, y'all.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/21/2018
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2018, 11:50:44 AM »

Heading out to lunch and then catching a movie with the fam. Hazzuh, y'all.
WOW!  good for you!  have a great afternoon!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/21/2018
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2018, 11:50:56 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Had to drive the van again today, so late again. I'll try to improve my performance.

This space for rent.
Hi Raz
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/21/2018
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2018, 11:51:16 AM »

Adult diaper accident lull?
People won't leave me alone lull...i have around 12 files open on the desktop and am having difficulty deciding who to disappoint.
I'm glad your first thought was us. :D
Never far from my heart...
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/21/2018
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2018, 11:52:37 AM »

I need to be careful here, i just may go over 4k this year.

« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2018, 11:53:36 AM »

Adult diaper accident lull?
People won't leave me alone lull...i have around 12 files open on the desktop and am having difficulty deciding who to disappoint.
Did I mention I was off from work today? Happy Eid-al-adha!
you told us yesterday, it was a non-work day for you and the rest of the UN.

« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2018, 12:05:01 PM »

Adult diaper accident lull?
People won't leave me alone lull...i have around 12 files open on the desktop and am having difficulty deciding who to disappoint.
Did I mention I was off from work today? Happy Eid-al-adha!
Gesundheit.

« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2018, 12:05:58 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Had to drive the van again today, so late again. I'll try to improve my performance.

This space for rent.
It's too late, your performance ladder is missing a rung now.

« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2018, 12:11:37 PM »

Adult diaper accident lull?
People won't leave me alone lull...i have around 12 files open on the desktop and am having difficulty deciding who to disappoint.
Did I mention I was off from work today? Happy Eid-al-adha!
Gesundheit.
Waiting for the Mrs. Go figure.

Interestingly enough, today's holiday commemorates the willingness of Abraham to sacrifice his son as an act of obedience to God’s command.

« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2018, 12:20:22 PM »

Morning/afternoon raz, flip, Dave, Sam, and StickyTheaterFloorTony.  Gonna be another triple digit temp day here, just like the rest of the week. Oof..

« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2018, 12:21:43 PM »

Adult diaper accident lull?
People won't leave me alone lull...i have around 12 files open on the desktop and am having difficulty deciding who to disappoint.
Did I mention I was off from work today? Happy Eid-al-adha!
Gesundheit.
Waiting for the Mrs. Go figure.

Interestingly enough, today's holiday commemorates the willingness of Abraham to sacrifice his son as an act of obedience to God’s command.
That is interesting.  I wonder if the Jews have a holiday for it as well.  I guess you would know as that would be another day off at the UN.

« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2018, 12:29:44 PM »

Adult diaper accident lull?
People won't leave me alone lull...i have around 12 files open on the desktop and am having difficulty deciding who to disappoint.
Did I mention I was off from work today? Happy Eid-al-adha!
Careful with that sort of talk these days.

« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2018, 12:31:09 PM »

Heading out to lunch and then catching a movie with the fam. Hazzuh, y'all.
You're living the dream today. Eventually.

« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2018, 12:42:37 PM »

Adult diaper accident lull?
People won't leave me alone lull...i have around 12 files open on the desktop and am having difficulty deciding who to disappoint.
Did I mention I was off from work today? Happy Eid-al-adha!
Gesundheit.
Waiting for the Mrs. Go figure.

Interestingly enough, today's holiday commemorates the willingness of Abraham to sacrifice his son as an act of obedience to God’s command.
That is interesting.  I wonder if the Jews have a holiday for it as well.  I guess you would know as that would be another day off at the UN.
Hmm, near as I can tell it's part of Rosh Hashanah.  I'm not seeing that one as an official UN holiday.  How strange...
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6