Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2018, 07:38:46 AM »

The good news is that tomorrow is a Muslim holiday and I'm off.
and all this time I thought you were a good Catholic bead rattler.
What I am, does not factor in the holidays the UN chooses to give me off. They try to keep it balanced. I will also get Christmas off.

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2018, 07:45:02 AM »

The good news is that tomorrow is a Muslim holiday and I'm off.
and all this time I thought you were a good Catholic bead rattler.
What I am, does not factor in the holidays the UN chooses to give me off. They try to keep it balanced. I will also get Christmas off.
with all the different nationalities and religions I'm surprised the UN is ever open for business.

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2018, 07:46:03 AM »

The good news is that tomorrow is a Muslim holiday and I'm off.
and all this time I thought you were a good Catholic bead rattler.
What I am, does not factor in the holidays the UN chooses to give me off. They try to keep it balanced. I will also get Christmas off.
Thank god, because some people are trying to tell me there's a war on Xmas going on. So that's a relief.

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2018, 07:46:16 AM »

The good news is that tomorrow is a Muslim holiday and I'm off.
and all this time I thought you were a good Catholic bead rattler.
What I am, does not factor in the holidays the UN chooses to give me off. They try to keep it balanced. I will also get Christmas off.
with all the different nationalities and religions I'm surprised the UN is ever open for business.
LALTS, I was thinking the same thing.

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2018, 07:56:04 AM »

The good news is that tomorrow is a Muslim holiday and I'm off.
and all this time I thought you were a good Catholic bead rattler.
What I am, does not factor in the holidays the UN chooses to give me off. They try to keep it balanced. I will also get Christmas off.
Thank god, because some people are trying to tell me there's a war on Xmas going on. So that's a relief.
the war is on Christmas, not Xmas.

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2018, 08:00:34 AM »

The good news is that tomorrow is a Muslim holiday and I'm off.
and all this time I thought you were a good Catholic bead rattler.
What I am, does not factor in the holidays the UN chooses to give me off. They try to keep it balanced. I will also get Christmas off.
Thank god, because some people are trying to tell me there's a war on Xmas going on. So that's a relief.
the war is on Christmas, not Xmas.
True, but Xmas is faster to type.

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2018, 08:45:32 AM »

The good news is that tomorrow is a Muslim holiday and I'm off.
and all this time I thought you were a good Catholic bead rattler.
What I am, does not factor in the holidays the UN chooses to give me off. They try to keep it balanced. I will also get Christmas off.
Thank god, because some people are trying to tell me there's a war on Xmas going on. So that's a relief.
the war is on Christmas, not Xmas.
True, but Xmas is faster to type.
only for those that are Godless.

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2018, 08:59:27 AM »

The good news is that tomorrow is a Muslim holiday and I'm off.
and all this time I thought you were a good Catholic bead rattler.
What I am, does not factor in the holidays the UN chooses to give me off. They try to keep it balanced. I will also get Christmas off.
with all the different nationalities and religions I'm surprised the UN is ever open for business.
Surprisingly, only 10 days per year. And thank God for that because I don't get paid for them.

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2018, 09:03:18 AM »

The good news is that tomorrow is a Muslim holiday and I'm off.
and all this time I thought you were a good Catholic bead rattler.
What I am, does not factor in the holidays the UN chooses to give me off. They try to keep it balanced. I will also get Christmas off.
Thank god, because some people are trying to tell me there's a war on Xmas going on. So that's a relief.
the war is on Christmas, not Xmas.
True, but Xmas is faster to type.
only for those that are Godless.
Amen to that!

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2018, 09:09:10 AM »

In Florida, it’s just plain bad drivers…….I mean, oblivious dumb drivers…everywhere.   Turn signals?   Never heard of ’em.   Out on the interstate, get out into the high-speed left lane and stay there.    Rear view mirror?   Don’t use it.  Stop signs?   It should read “pause if you feel like it.”    A red light?   Only a suggestion…no need to comply.  Green light?   Can’t see it, the sun is in my eyes.  Can’t walk?  Too short to see over the steering wheel.   Coming up on age 102?  No problem, buy a bigger Cadillac or Lincoln and people will watch out for you.         Its mighty scary down here in God’s waiting room!!!!!

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2018, 09:18:05 AM »

In Florida, it’s just plain bad drivers…….I mean, oblivious dumb drivers…everywhere.   Turn signals?   Never heard of ’em.   Out on the interstate, get out into the high-speed left lane and stay there.    Rear view mirror?   Don’t use it.  Stop signs?   It should read “pause if you feel like it.”    A red light?   Only a suggestion…no need to comply.  Green light?   Can’t see it, the sun is in my eyes.  Can’t walk?  Too short to see over the steering wheel.   Coming up on age 102?  No problem, buy a bigger Cadillac or Lincoln and people will watch out for you.         Its mighty scary down here in God’s waiting room!!!!!
We see that same behavior up here. No offense, but New Yorkers seem to be the worst at sitting in the left lane. 9 times out of 10 when I'm forced to pass on the right, the guy in the left lane going 10 miles under the speed limit has NY plates on his car.

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2018, 09:26:32 AM »

The good news is that tomorrow is a Muslim holiday and I'm off.
and all this time I thought you were a good Catholic bead rattler.
What I am, does not factor in the holidays the UN chooses to give me off. They try to keep it balanced. I will also get Christmas off.
Thank god, because some people are trying to tell me there's a war on Xmas going on. So that's a relief.
Why are you watching FOX News, that stilted pablum is not good for the brain.
did you want to become a mouth breathing Trumpette?   Oh and good morning boys, whatever your
political perversion is.... 8)

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2018, 09:29:46 AM »

flips' Quote of the Day
Life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about.
Oscar Wilde

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2018, 09:32:07 AM »

The good news is that tomorrow is a Muslim holiday and I'm off.
and all this time I thought you were a good Catholic bead rattler.
What I am, does not factor in the holidays the UN chooses to give me off. They try to keep it balanced. I will also get Christmas off.
Thank god, because some people are trying to tell me there's a war on Xmas going on. So that's a relief.
Why are you watching FOX News, that stilted pablum is not good for the brain.
did you want to become a mouth breathing Trumpette?   Oh and good morning boys, whatever your
political perversion is.... 8)
Don't fret, I would never purposefully watch Fox News. But I have some FB friends in low places that keep everyone updated on these sorts of national crises.

« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2018, 09:33:27 AM »

flips' Quote of the Day
Life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about.
Oscar Wilde
+1  That's pretty much my philosophy too.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6