Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2018, 07:19:35 AM »

Good morning, LTGDean and LTGDave.

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2018, 07:20:49 AM »

Madonna is 60 today.
How do you know? APNewswireDave is still missing in action.

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2018, 07:21:46 AM »

Today is also our 43rd wedding anniversary
Congrats, SCDave! And good morning.
Thanks and Morning Mayor, you need to rename this place to The Lonely Planet
No joke. Although I suspect traffic will pick up soon. I have been advertising a bit on other social media sites. I also have a few other things up my sleeve.
Don't forget to try the Russians. They were very helpful to a friend of mine recently.
They are actually helping our numbers. But I need active members to post.

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2018, 07:26:07 AM »

Today is also our 43rd wedding anniversary
Congrats, SCDave! And good morning.
Thanks and Morning Mayor, you need to rename this place to The Lonely Planet
No joke. Although I suspect traffic will pick up soon. I have been advertising a bit on other social media sites. I also have a few other things up my sleeve.
Don't forget to try the Russians. They were very helpful to a friend of mine recently.
They are actually helping our numbers. But I need active members to post.
Robin Meade, HLN News.

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2018, 07:28:15 AM »

Today is also our 43rd wedding anniversary
Congrats, SCDave! And good morning.
Thanks and Morning Mayor, you need to rename this place to The Lonely Planet
No joke. Although I suspect traffic will pick up soon. I have been advertising a bit on other social media sites. I also have a few other things up my sleeve.
Don't forget to try the Russians. They were very helpful to a friend of mine recently.
They are actually helping our numbers. But I need active members to post.
Members: 396  •  Posts: 266917  •  Topics: 1557
Please welcome Mia21J893, our newest member.

a lot of zero posting members.
maybe there ought to be a way of limiting membership until you post X# of times.

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2018, 07:49:13 AM »

Today is also our 43rd wedding anniversary
Congrats, SCDave! And good morning.
Thanks and Morning Mayor, you need to rename this place to The Lonely Planet
No joke. Although I suspect traffic will pick up soon. I have been advertising a bit on other social media sites. I also have a few other things up my sleeve.
Don't forget to try the Russians. They were very helpful to a friend of mine recently.
They are actually helping our numbers. But I need active members to post.
Members: 396  •  Posts: 266917  •  Topics: 1557
Please welcome Mia21J893, our newest member.

a lot of zero posting members.
maybe there ought to be a way of limiting membership until you post X# of times.
Believe it or not, this system works. It keeps MOST of the bots out. There isn't much you can do when you have under 50 posts.

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2018, 08:02:49 AM »

Today is also our 43rd wedding anniversary
Congrats, SCDave! And good morning.
Thanks and Morning Mayor, you need to rename this place to The Lonely Planet
No joke. Although I suspect traffic will pick up soon. I have been advertising a bit on other social media sites. I also have a few other things up my sleeve.
Don't forget to try the Russians. They were very helpful to a friend of mine recently.
They are actually helping our numbers. But I need active members to post.
Members: 396  •  Posts: 266917  •  Topics: 1557
Please welcome Mia21J893, our newest member.

a lot of zero posting members.
maybe there ought to be a way of limiting membership until you post X# of times.
Believe it or not, this system works. It keeps MOST of the bots out. There isn't much you can do when you have under 50 posts.
maybe when a new member registers it could take a hint from CB, 'post and post often'.

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2018, 08:08:05 AM »

working on breakfast. homfries, hot Italian sausage, fried eggs.

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2018, 08:15:35 AM »

working on breakfast. homfries, hot Italian sausage, fried eggs.
Mmmmm, I'm hungry. I'll probably have a couple of hard boiled eggs with sriracha and a big old cup of joe.

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2018, 08:30:30 AM »

working on breakfast. homfries, hot Italian sausage, fried eggs.
Mmmmm, I'm hungry. I'll probably have a couple of hard boiled eggs with sriracha and a big old cup of joe.

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2018, 08:49:27 AM »

Meeting time.

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2018, 08:55:42 AM »

Meeting time.
mine is at 7pm tonight.

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2018, 09:42:08 AM »

Meeting time.
mine is at 7pm tonight.
So is mine, meeting boy and DIL for dinner.

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2018, 10:03:20 AM »

August 16, 2018 – NATIONAL TELL A JOKE DAY – NATIONAL RUM DAY – NATIONAL AIRBORNE DAY – NATIONAL ROLLER COASTER DAY
So, two Irishmen walked out of a bar...

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2018, 10:03:59 AM »

Today is also our 43rd wedding anniversary
And she hasn't killed you yet. Congratulations.

This space for rent.

Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5