Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2018, 10:52:43 AM »

I watched the Spaniard, Miguel Jiménez, play in Rochester, NY. I was getting a lot of crap from the gallery until he lit up a Monte on the 9th tee. I offered him my lighter and cutter but he just smiled and waved me off.
He won the old guys British Open a week or two back, and by time the reporter got to him for a post-round interview, he already had one fired up in hand. Love that guy.
I saw the last 2 holes. I think he's fun to watch. wasn't that the Champions Tour?
Senior British Open. didn't know they had one.

« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2018, 11:00:09 AM »

I watched the Spaniard, Miguel Jiménez, play in Rochester, NY. I was getting a lot of crap from the gallery until he lit up a Monte on the 9th tee. I offered him my lighter and cutter but he just smiled and waved me off.
He won the old guys British Open a week or two back, and by time the reporter got to him for a post-round interview, he already had one fired up in hand. Love that guy.
I saw the last 2 holes. I think he's fun to watch. wasn't that the Champions Tour?
Indeed it was.

« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2018, 11:06:52 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Today's the day of the Big Interview. My team gets to put me on the hot seat and decide if they want me to be the boss permanently.

This space for rent.
Do you really want the job?

Good morning, Bret.
Yeah, I like the job. It's no cakewalk, but it has its moments.

This space for rent.
Then good luck.

« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2018, 11:15:54 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Today's the day of the Big Interview. My team gets to put me on the hot seat and decide if they want me to be the boss permanently.

This space for rent.
did you bring in donuts today?

« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2018, 11:21:33 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Today's the day of the Big Interview. My team gets to put me on the hot seat and decide if they want me to be the boss permanently.

This space for rent.
good luck Razman. I'll keep you in my prayers.

« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2018, 11:26:00 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Today's the day of the Big Interview. My team gets to put me on the hot seat and decide if they want me to be the boss permanently.

This space for rent.
good luck Razman. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Thanks, Dean. I appreciate it.

This space for rent.

« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2018, 11:27:35 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Today's the day of the Big Interview. My team gets to put me on the hot seat and decide if they want me to be the boss permanently.

This space for rent.
did you bring in donuts today?
No, that would be a second-rate attempt at bribery. I'll bring donuts first day in the permanent position.

This space for rent.

« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2018, 11:37:34 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Today's the day of the Big Interview. My team gets to put me on the hot seat and decide if they want me to be the boss permanently.

This space for rent.
did you bring in donuts today?
No, that would be a second-rate attempt at bribery. I'll bring donuts first day in the permanent position.

This space for rent.
a good boss would pay someone to bring donuts in.

« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2018, 01:04:09 PM »

Already on page 3? Have a good night, y'all.

« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2018, 01:36:10 PM »

Already on page 3? Have a good night, y'all.
LALTS. Hope you enjoyed the commute smoke.

« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2018, 02:04:12 PM »

Already on page 3? Have a good night, y'all.
LALTS. Hope you enjoyed the commute smoke.
I need to decide what it'll be.

« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2018, 02:09:12 PM »

Already on page 3? Have a good night, y'all.
LALTS. Hope you enjoyed the commute smoke.
I need to decide what it'll be.
I'm thinking of going with either the Wise Man maduro or the Tabernacle, both from Nick Melillo / Foundation Cigar.

« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2018, 02:15:00 PM »

Already on page 3? Have a good night, y'all.
LALTS. Hope you enjoyed the commute smoke.
I need to decide what it'll be.
I'm thinking of going with either the Wise Man maduro or the Tabernacle, both from Nick Melillo / Foundation Cigar.
The Wise Man definitely makes me think of you, so I'd go with that one.

« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2018, 02:20:20 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2018, 02:25:41 PM »

Already on page 3? Have a good night, y'all.
LALTS. Hope you enjoyed the commute smoke.
I need to decide what it'll be.
I'm thinking of going with either the Wise Man maduro or the Tabernacle, both from Nick Melillo / Foundation Cigar.
The Wise Man definitely makes me think of you, so I'd go with that one.
Done! Have a nice evening, LTG. Don't forget to smoke something yourself.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4