Pages: 1 2 [3]

« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2018, 01:00:19 PM »

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
Happy late morning to ya, Raz.

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2018, 02:17:21 PM »

Hate to interrupt, but about time to hazzuh!

You may now resume your conversations.

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2018, 02:23:54 PM »

Hate to interrupt, but about time to hazzuh!

You may now resume your conversations.

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2018, 03:06:19 PM »

Thunderstorms are supposed to start in 13 minutes. Let's see how accurate this app is...

« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2018, 03:23:38 PM »

Thunderstorms are supposed to start in 13 minutes. Let's see how accurate this app is...
Right on.

« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2018, 03:39:25 PM »

Where did it go?

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2018, 03:39:35 PM »

Thunderstorms are supposed to start in 13 minutes. Let's see how accurate this app is...
Right on.

Watching one approach here but it might barely skirt us to the west

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2018, 03:41:43 PM »

LFD Air Bender Lancero ready to apply 🔥

« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2018, 04:05:36 PM »

Thunderstorms are supposed to start in 13 minutes. Let's see how accurate this app is...
Right on.

Watching one approach here but it might barely skirt us to the west
Then again I guess not, pouring down rain now.

« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2018, 04:24:03 PM »

Thunderstorms are supposed to start in 13 minutes. Let's see how accurate this app is...
Right on.

Watching one approach here but it might barely skirt us to the west
Then again I guess not, pouring down rain now.
Now we got a big storm headed straight at us.

« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2018, 04:58:43 PM »

Thunderstorms are supposed to start in 13 minutes. Let's see how accurate this app is...
Right on.

Watching one approach here but it might barely skirt us to the west
Then again I guess not, pouring down rain now.
Now we got a big storm headed straight at us.
Well that storm got a few miles from us and weakened rapidly so just some brief heavy rain and a few wind gusts.  Back to my cigar now.

« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2018, 05:07:22 PM »

Thunderstorms are supposed to start in 13 minutes. Let's see how accurate this app is...
Right on.

Watching one approach here but it might barely skirt us to the west
Then again I guess not, pouring down rain now.
Now we got a big storm headed straight at us.
Well that storm got a few miles from us and weakened rapidly so just some brief heavy rain and a few wind gusts.  Back to my cigar now.
Rain slowed down here too. Actually stopped for a bit but drizzling again. I'm gonna head out and smoke an AJF New World Puro Especial under my umbrella. See yuz.

« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2018, 11:16:34 PM »

Thunderstorms are supposed to start in 13 minutes. Let's see how accurate this app is...
Right on.

Watching one approach here but it might barely skirt us to the west
Then again I guess not, pouring down rain now.
Now we got a big storm headed straight at us.
Well that storm got a few miles from us and weakened rapidly so just some brief heavy rain and a few wind gusts.  Back to my cigar now.
Rain slowed down here too. Actually stopped for a bit but drizzling again. I'm gonna head out and smoke an AJF New World Puro Especial under my umbrella. See yuz.
I did smoke that AJF stick but my phone was acting up and the photo is gone. I'm describing the flavor as a full bodied coffee liquor. I really liked the 2nd half. The first half was a bit too vegetal for my liking. All's well that ends well.

« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2018, 11:29:11 PM »

Graycliff G2 Habano PGXL
10/$32.50
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]