Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

« Reply #90 on: August 08, 2018, 12:45:15 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning to you. What does 8/8 got in store for you?
I'll have three people angry at me when I get to work, because I had to call out their shoddy work.

After that it should just be the normal stress.
Morning ManagerRaz.

I used to dress like that guy, back in the early 90's. Scary.
What's wrong with that?   :-[
Except almost no pants come with suspender buttons anymore, and you have to pay a mint to get them added...or be like my Dad and use clip on suspenders!
how hard is it to sew on 4 buttons?

the ones that get me are wearing suspenders and a belt.
Well, it's six buttons, generally.
https://www.historicalemporium.com/search/?q=Classic+trousers
Yes...but you also need the two buttons in the back...
;-)
I was just advertising where I buy mine.
Like I said, cool website.
Let's all order matching hats!  https://www.historicalemporium.com/store/003876.php
Smashing idea!
But they should be smoking hats...

https://www.historicalemporium.com/store/006654.php
Good point, but looks a bit shriner-ish.

personally I prefer a brown or grey fedora.

« Reply #91 on: August 08, 2018, 01:01:21 PM »

[...]

Can we get cigarbanter.com embroidered on it?

« Reply #92 on: August 08, 2018, 01:28:18 PM »

[...]

That's the only way I'd wear it.

« Reply #93 on: August 08, 2018, 01:56:58 PM »

[...]

$50 cheaper would help too.

« Reply #94 on: August 08, 2018, 02:12:32 PM »

[...]

.....and came with free cigars.

« Reply #95 on: August 08, 2018, 02:12:48 PM »

[...]

I assumed it was a promotional item I'd be getting free of charge. ;)

« Reply #96 on: August 08, 2018, 02:13:57 PM »

when are the cigarbanter.com pocket tee shirts coming out? by update 2.1?

« Reply #97 on: August 08, 2018, 02:27:06 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #98 on: August 08, 2018, 02:28:45 PM »

when are the cigarbanter.com pocket tee shirts coming out? by update 2.1?
Maybe sooner.

« Reply #99 on: August 08, 2018, 02:29:00 PM »

« Reply #100 on: August 08, 2018, 02:40:32 PM »

« Reply #101 on: August 08, 2018, 02:41:14 PM »

when are the cigarbanter.com pocket tee shirts coming out? by update 2.1?
Maybe sooner.
who's doing the design work?

« Reply #102 on: August 08, 2018, 02:42:02 PM »

didn't take long for the tv and interweb get shut off.

« Reply #103 on: August 08, 2018, 03:02:58 PM »

when are the cigarbanter.com pocket tee shirts coming out? by update 2.1?
Maybe sooner.
who's doing the design work?
I'm a one man show, Deano.

« Reply #104 on: August 08, 2018, 03:06:50 PM »

when are the cigarbanter.com pocket tee shirts coming out? by update 2.1?
Maybe sooner.
who's doing the design work?
I'm a one man show, Deano.
maybe you could get AJ, Pete Johnson, and Don Pepin Garcia to sponsor you.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9