Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2018, 10:34:15 AM »

Oliva MB# 20 cigar bundles $78-85  At Atlantic.
Decent price but I've lost my taste for Oliva cigars. Charlie was telling me that Atlantic had a sale about a week ago and he picked up a box of Melanios for about $50.

« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2018, 10:40:07 AM »

Bagels and donuts lull?
Nobody told me about any bagels or donuts.  Bastiges!
Had me a couple of donuts this morning. Oldest is 12 today, and I always get them donuts for breakfast on their birthday. So I'll skim a few off the top.

« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2018, 10:48:08 AM »

Bagels and donuts lull?
Nobody told me about any bagels or donuts.  Bastiges!
Had me a couple of donuts this morning. Oldest is 12 today, and I always get them donuts for breakfast on their birthday. So I'll skim a few off the top.

I'm sure we've had this conversation before and yet I'm surprised...

My oldest is 15 today and she wanted a cake made from bacon maple glazed doughnuts.

« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2018, 10:54:47 AM »

Bagels and donuts lull?
Nobody told me about any bagels or donuts.  Bastiges!
Had me a couple of donuts this morning. Oldest is 12 today, and I always get them donuts for breakfast on their birthday. So I'll skim a few off the top.
It's going to be a problem when your kids actually realize that a dozen isn't 10... ::)

« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2018, 10:55:22 AM »

Bagels and donuts lull?
Nobody told me about any bagels or donuts.  Bastiges!
Had me a couple of donuts this morning. Oldest is 12 today, and I always get them donuts for breakfast on their birthday. So I'll skim a few off the top.

I'm sure we've had this conversation before and yet I'm surprised...

My oldest is 15 today and she wanted a cake made from bacon maple glazed doughnuts.
Daddy's girl!

« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2018, 10:56:14 AM »

Oliva MB# 20 cigar bundles $78-85  At Atlantic.
Decent price but I've lost my taste for Oliva cigars. Charlie was telling me that Atlantic had a sale about a week ago and he picked up a box of Melanios for about $50.
Never had much of one, but hey, it's not all about me here....

« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2018, 10:59:55 AM »

Bagels and donuts lull?
Nobody told me about any bagels or donuts.  Bastiges!
Had me a couple of donuts this morning. Oldest is 12 today, and I always get them donuts for breakfast on their birthday. So I'll skim a few off the top.

I'm sure we've had this conversation before and yet I'm surprised...

My oldest is 15 today and she wanted a cake made from bacon maple glazed doughnuts.
Sounds like you're raising her right.

« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2018, 11:00:20 AM »

Bagels and donuts lull?
Nobody told me about any bagels or donuts.  Bastiges!
Had me a couple of donuts this morning. Oldest is 12 today, and I always get them donuts for breakfast on their birthday. So I'll skim a few off the top.
It's going to be a problem when your kids actually realize that a dozen isn't 10... ::)
Don't worry, they know I get a piece of the action as a delivery fee.

« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2018, 11:04:38 AM »

Oliva MB# 20 cigar bundles $78-85  At Atlantic.
Decent price but I've lost my taste for Oliva cigars. Charlie was telling me that Atlantic had a sale about a week ago and he picked up a box of Melanios for about $50.
Never had much of one, but hey, it's not all about me here....
Sure it is.

« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2018, 12:20:13 PM »

Hello boys, don't you get a backer's dozen on donuts? I know I get 13 bagels,
when I buy a dozen....

« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2018, 12:23:57 PM »

No idea what's on tap for lunch, I have a 1:15  followup appointment with the
cardiologist, it was supposed to be July 13th, but he cancelled, guess I'm going to live.
there is a Boston market, a jersey mikes, a 5 guys, and a few other places on the way back.
Used to like this on chinese buffet, but's now a Dollar General.

« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2018, 01:16:16 PM »

No idea what's on tap for lunch, I have a 1:15  followup appointment with the
cardiologist, it was supposed to be July 13th, but he cancelled, guess I'm going to live.
there is a Boston market, a jersey mikes, a 5 guys, and a few other places on the way back.
Used to like this on chinese buffet, but's now a Dollar General.
How is all that shit food better for your heart than a cigar? I'm not convinced, Flip.

« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2018, 01:17:00 PM »

Speaking of which, let me go find myself some shit food to eat for lunch.

« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2018, 01:19:15 PM »

Speaking of which, let me go find myself some shit food to eat for lunch.
Think I'll go find a cigar....

« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2018, 02:13:40 PM »

Speaking of which, let me go find myself some shit food to eat for lunch.
Think I'll go find a cigar....
Smart man.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5