Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018  (Read 7566 times)

Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

AVIs this week at the request of Mr. Bean.

Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

A single page of banter after almost four years was bound to happen...
Need to reset your view.  Lower your expectations like I have...
TWSS

Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

Good late morning Sam, Fish, Dave, and ContractorTony.

Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

Morning SpeedySam and PointerBean.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

Good late morning Sam, Fish, Dave, and ContractorTony.
Good morning Mark.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

Morning SpeedySam and PointerBean.
Well High there!

Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

Good morning Tony, Dave & Hockey Puck Fish.
Hey Sammy, what's doin'?
Well, all done with that pesky weekend, now able to devote myself to work and not be distracted with life.   how about you?
Getting ready for my next meeting. Need to dedicate my afternoon to getting a ton of paperwork done. It's not a holiday here but I'm hoping it will be slow enough that I can check a bunch of things off of my to-do.
Nice thing was the ride in was very quiet.  traffic was almost non-existent with the schools, banks and gubmint offices being closed.
My bus was delayed, even taking into account the holiday schedule. What pissed me off was that when it finally showed up, there were 3 busses in a row. Why can't they space them out instead of having me waiting there for 40 minutes?!? BASTIGES!

Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

Good late morning Sam, Fish, Dave, and ContractorTony.
Good morning/afternoon, Mr. Bean.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

Good morning Tony, Dave & Hockey Puck Fish.
Hey Sammy, what's doin'?
Well, all done with that pesky weekend, now able to devote myself to work and not be distracted with life.   how about you?
Getting ready for my next meeting. Need to dedicate my afternoon to getting a ton of paperwork done. It's not a holiday here but I'm hoping it will be slow enough that I can check a bunch of things off of my to-do.
Nice thing was the ride in was very quiet.  traffic was almost non-existent with the schools, banks and gubmint offices being closed.
My bus was delayed, even taking into account the holiday schedule. What pissed me off was that when it finally showed up, there were 3 busses in a row. Why can't they space them out instead of having me waiting there for 40 minutes?!? BASTIGES!
seems Public Trans. is taking a beating all over.  was reading the news where a couple of weeks ago people showed up for the Baltimore MARC train and waited for hours only to find out the trains had been shut down for maintenance for 2 days (they're still out of commission i think) but no one had posted the changes or new bus routes that were supposed to take over.  no wonder people are shooting each other over there.

Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

Lunchtime smoke, Sam?

Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

AVIs this week at the request of Mr. Bean.

Heck, there were even some nip slips in ice dancing at the Olympics for you Mr. Bean.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

Lunchtime smoke, Sam?
Customer stopped in today and gifted me 2 Ashton 2nds double toro.  smoked 1 of those.  pretty good!  Traded him a couple of the Nica Rusticas.  you get a chance to torch anything?

Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

AVIs this week at the request of Mr. Bean.

Heck, there were even some nip slips in ice dancing at the Olympics for you Mr. Bean.
What?!? And I missed it?

Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

Lunchtime smoke, Sam?
Customer stopped in today and gifted me 2 Ashton 2nds double toro.  smoked 1 of those.  pretty good!  Traded him a couple of the Nica Rusticas.  you get a chance to torch anything?
I'm looking at a Gilberto Oliva Reserva for the way home.

Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

AVIs this week at the request of Mr. Bean.

Heck, there were even some nip slips in ice dancing at the Olympics for you Mr. Bean.
I hope you're not making a disparaging racist remark there, Dave.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6