Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

  • Administrator
3/24/2017
« on: March 24, 2017, 01:52:16 AM »

Happy Friday!  Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 06:13:57 AM »

Wake Up Slackers - Scorching, Jamming, Mashing and March Madness all going at once!

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 06:48:13 AM »

If there's anything better than a Friday, it's a Friday with a 3-day weekend coming up. Morning, all.

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 06:50:01 AM »

Morning Daves.  March madness deals?  Not in recent memory.

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2017, 06:55:53 AM »

Morning Daves.  March madness deals?  Not in recent memory.
Well, they call them March Madness deals, but the Pepin sampler is the same price it always is, I think.

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2017, 07:00:01 AM »

Morning Daves.  March madness deals?  Not in recent memory.
Well, they call them March Madness deals, but the Pepin sampler is the same price it always is, I think.
Well, they did not call them March Madness Good Deals!  Even though a less desirable vitola that Mi Querida SakaKhan is a good deal for Churchill fans.

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2017, 07:08:40 AM »

Morning Daves.  March madness deals?  Not in recent memory.
Well, they call them March Madness deals, but the Pepin sampler is the same price it always is, I think.
Yep. Got curious and looked up my Pepin sampler purchases, paid $40 for a 15 count "top 25 Pepin sampler" back in 2011. FS, of course.  Those were the days.

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2017, 07:09:38 AM »

Morning Daves.  March madness deals?  Not in recent memory.
Well, they call them March Madness deals, but the Pepin sampler is the same price it always is, I think.
Well, they did not call them March Madness Good Deals!  Even though a less desirable vitola that Mi Querida SakaKhan is a good deal for Churchill fans.
$7 per is a good deal on that stick?  If you say so.

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2017, 07:14:16 AM »

Morning Daves.  March madness deals?  Not in recent memory.
Well, they call them March Madness deals, but the Pepin sampler is the same price it always is, I think.
Yep. Got curious and looked up my Pepin sampler purchases, paid $40 for a 15 count "top 25 Pepin sampler" back in 2011. FS, of course.  Those were the days.
Unfortunately prices more than a year old are now totally irreverent in 2017 with the FDA effect.

I used to buy those MF Samplers on Jams and at the Sis for $28.50 FS but sure don't expect to ever see that again.

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2017, 07:18:19 AM »

Morning Daves.  March madness deals?  Not in recent memory.
Well, they call them March Madness deals, but the Pepin sampler is the same price it always is, I think.
Yep. Got curious and looked up my Pepin sampler purchases, paid $40 for a 15 count "top 25 Pepin sampler" back in 2011. FS, of course.  Those were the days.
Unfortunately prices more than a year old are now totally irreverent in 2017 with the FDA effect.

I used to buy those MF Samplers on Jams and at the Sis for $28.50 FS but sure don't expect to ever see that again.
They'll go down again when Trumpf fixes the FDA.

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2017, 07:21:36 AM »

Morning TexDave, TexBean and CavalierDave.

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2017, 07:25:55 AM »

Time to stock up on those Senseis Sensational Sarsaparila Toro's on the Mash....only $57.98/10.

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2017, 07:28:49 AM »

Morning Daves.  March madness deals?  Not in recent memory.
Well, they call them March Madness deals, but the Pepin sampler is the same price it always is, I think.
Yep. Got curious and looked up my Pepin sampler purchases, paid $40 for a 15 count "top 25 Pepin sampler" back in 2011. FS, of course.  Those were the days.
Unfortunately prices more than a year old are now totally irreverent in 2017 with the FDA effect.

I used to buy those MF Samplers on Jams and at the Sis for $28.50 FS but sure don't expect to ever see that again.
They'll go down again when Trumpf fixes the FDA.
A lot of other f'kups to deal with ahead of that one, but he'll get there.

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2017, 07:28:50 AM »

Morning Daves.  March madness deals?  Not in recent memory.
Well, they call them March Madness deals, but the Pepin sampler is the same price it always is, I think.
Yep. Got curious and looked up my Pepin sampler purchases, paid $40 for a 15 count "top 25 Pepin sampler" back in 2011. FS, of course.  Those were the days.
Unfortunately prices more than a year old are now totally irreverent in 2017 with the FDA effect.

I used to buy those MF Samplers on Jams and at the Sis for $28.50 FS but sure don't expect to ever see that again.
They'll go down again when Trumpf fixes the FDA.
Sorry losing snowflake but with or without the FDA they will never go back down, rollers are having a hay day since in reality the FDA has not cost them a cent so far but it will later on and at that time prices will soar if the FDA rule is not checked.

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2017, 07:29:35 AM »

Morning TexDave, TexBean and CavalierDave.
Morning Snowflake
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7