CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 06, 2015, 12:01:23 AM

Title: 1/6/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on January 06, 2015, 12:01:23 AM
Dang, it's Tuesday again?  In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a beverage and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: SLY on January 06, 2015, 12:07:46 AM
HI Tony,
The guys I came with last year (Gene and Dave) are hoping to return for Friday also.  I like coming up on Thursday, so that we can visit the stores/events, have a meal down by the river at the Match or whatever the name is, then get up to Split Rock in time for the evening events.  Last year after enjoying the tailgate, we went back to the hotel, hoping to warm up and rest, in order to return for the concert.  After warming up, just really didn't have the gas in the tank to return for the concert.  Nice breakfast in the morning and hit up the Hamburg store on the way home.  Great trip.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 12:08:48 AM
Well good night all.  Morning will be here too soon.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 12:12:16 AM
HI Tony,
The guys I came with last year (Gene and Dave) are hoping to return for Friday also.  I like coming up on Thursday, so that we can visit the stores/events, have a meal down by the river at the Match or whatever the name is, then get up to Split Rock in time for the evening events.  Last year after enjoying the tailgate, we went back to the hotel, hoping to warm up and rest, in order to return for the concert.  After warming up, just really didn't have the gas in the tank to return for the concert.  Nice breakfast in the morning and hit up the Hamburg store on the way home.  Great trip.
We plan to visit Hamburg on Friday morning.  Then we'll make it to the event by 3 or so, followed by our annual tailgate herf.  I'm already looking forward to it.  That would be cool to see the three of you again.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 06, 2015, 02:34:02 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 06, 2015, 02:39:22 AM
Today is Tuesday, Jan. 6, the sixth day of 2015. There are 359 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 06, 2015, 02:40:07 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Jan. 6, 1540, England's King Henry VIII married his fourth wife, Anne of Cleves. (The marriage lasted about six months.)
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 06, 2015, 02:40:47 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 06, 2015, 02:41:51 AM

In 1759, George Washington and Martha Dandridge Custis were married in New Kent County, Virginia.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 06, 2015, 02:42:32 AM

In 1838, Samuel Morse and Alfred Vail gave the first successful public demonstration of their telegraph in Morristown, New Jersey.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 06, 2015, 02:43:01 AM
In 1912, New Mexico became the 47th state.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 06, 2015, 02:43:33 AM
In 1919, the 26th president of the United States, Theodore Roosevelt, died in Oyster Bay, New York, at age 60.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 06, 2015, 02:44:15 AM
In 1941, President Franklin D. Roosevelt, in his State of the Union address, outlined a goal of "Four Freedoms": Freedom of speech and expression; the freedom of people to worship God in their own way; freedom from want; freedom from fear.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 06, 2015, 02:44:44 AM
In 1945, George Herbert Walker Bush married Barbara Pierce at the First Presbyterian Church in Rye, New York.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 06, 2015, 02:45:11 AM

In 1950, Britain recognized the Communist government of China.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 06, 2015, 02:45:41 AM

In 1963, "Oliver!," Lionel Bart's musical adaptation of the Charles Dickens novel "Oliver Twist," opened on Broadway. "Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom" premiered on NBC-TV.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 06, 2015, 02:46:30 AM
In 1974, year-round daylight saving time began in the United States on a trial basis as a fuel-saving measure in response to t
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 06, 2015, 02:46:55 AM

In 1975, the original version of "Wheel of Fortune," hosted by Chuck Woolery and Susan Stafford, premiered on NBC-TV.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 06, 2015, 02:47:18 AM

In 1987, the U.S. Senate voted 88-4 to establish an eleven-member panel to hold public hearings on the Iran-Contra affair.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 06, 2015, 02:48:02 AM

In 1994, figure skater Nancy Kerrigan was clubbed on the leg by an assailant at Detroit's Cobo Arena; four men, including the ex-husband of Kerrigan's rival, Tonya Harding, went to prison for their roles in the attack. (Harding denied knowing about plans for the attack.)
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 06, 2015, 02:49:07 AM
Ten years ago: Attorney General-nominee Alberto Gonzales, under scorching criticism at his Senate confirmation hearing, condemned torture as an interrogation tactic and promised to prosecute abusers of terror suspects. Congress certified President George W. Bush's re-election. Former Ku Klux Klan leader Edgar Ray Killen was arrested on murder charges 41 years after three civil rights workers were slain in Mississippi. (Killen was later convicted of manslaughter and sentenced to 60 years in prison.) Andrea Yates' murder conviction for drowning her children in the bathtub was overturned by a Texas appeals court. (Yates was found not guilty by reason of insanity in a retrial.)
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 06, 2015, 02:50:07 AM
Five years ago: James von Brunn, a 89-year-old white supremacist charged in a deadly shooting at Washington's Holocaust museum, died in North Carolina, where he was being held while awaiting trial. British Prime Minister Gordon Brown fended off a challenge to his leadership from within his own ruling Labour Party just months before general elections.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 06, 2015, 02:51:11 AM

One year ago: The U.S. Supreme Court stayed a decision by a federal judge striking down Utah's ban on same-sex marriage so that the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals in Denver could decide the issue. (In June 2014, the Court of Appeals overturned the ban; in October, the U.S Supreme Court turned away appeals from five states seeking to preserve their bans, including Utah.) By a vote of 56-26, the U.S. Senate confirmed Janet Yellen as the first woman to lead the Federal Reserve. Former Miss Venezuela Monica Spear and her ex-husband, Thomas Henry Berry, were shot and killed and their 5-year-old daughter wounded after they'd resisted robbers by locking the doors of their broken-down car. No. 1 Florida State beat No. 2 Auburn 34-31 in the BCS National Championship Game
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 06, 2015, 02:51:38 AM
Today's Birthdays: Pollster Louis Harris is 94. Retired MLB All-Star Ralph Branca is 89. Author E.L. Doctorow is 84. Country musician Joey, the CowPolka King (Riders in the Sky) is 66. Former FBI director Louis Freeh is 65. Rock singer-musician Kim Wilson (The Fabulous Thunderbirds) is 64. Singer Jett Williams is 62. Rock musician Malcolm Young (AC-DC) is 62. Actor-comedian Rowan Atkinson is 60. World Golf Hall of Famer Nancy Lopez is 58. Rhythm-and-blues singer Kathy Sledge is 56. TV chef Nigella Lawson is 55. Rhythm-and-blues singer Eric Williams (BLACKstreet) is 55. Movie composer A.R. Rahman is 49. Movie director John Singleton is 47. Actor Norman Reedus is 46. TV personality Julie Chen is 45. Actor Danny Pintauro (TV: "Who's the Boss?") is 39. Actress Cristela Alonzo (TV: "Cristela") is 36. Actress Rinko Kikuchi is 34. Actor Eddie Redmayne (Film: "The Theory of Everything") is 33. NBA player Gilbert Arenas is 33. Actress-comedian Kate McKinnon (TV: "Saturday Night Live") is 31. Rock singer Alex Turner (Arctic Monkeys) is 29.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 06, 2015, 02:52:23 AM
Thought for Today: "Simplicity is an acquired taste. Mankind, left free, instinctively complicates life." — Katharine Fullerton Gerould, American author (1879-1944).
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 06, 2015, 02:53:12 AM
Cops with a Sense of Humor
-------------------------

Who says cops don't have a sense of humor? The following were taken off of actual police car videos around the country.

"Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch out after you wear them awhile."

"Take your hands off the car, and I'll make your birth certificate a worthless document."

"If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."

"Can you run faster than 1,200 feet per second? In case you didn't know, that is the average speed of a 9 mm bullet fired from my gun."

"So you don't know how fast you were going. I guess that means I can write anything I want on the ticket, huh?"

"Yes, Sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don't think it will help. Oh ... did I mention that I am the shift supervisor?"

"Warning! You want a warning? O.K., I'm warning you not to do that again or I'll give you another ticket."

"The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?"

"Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy, and step in monkey poop."

"Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven."

"In God we trust, all others we run through NCIC."

"Just how big were those two beers?"

"No sir we don't have quotas anymore. We used to have quotas but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we want."

"I'm glad to hear the Chief of Police is a good personal friend of yours. At least you know someone who can post your bail."

"You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? You're right, we don't. Sign here."
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 06, 2015, 05:22:43 AM
Morning LSU.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 06, 2015, 05:23:44 AM
41 here this morning up to 64 this afternoon with sunshine, much better but going back downhill tomorrow.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 06, 2015, 05:48:37 AM
Morning LSU.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 06, 2015, 05:49:33 AM
41 here this morning up to 64 this afternoon with sunshine, much better but going back downhill tomorrow.
30° with a feels like temp of 25° for me this morning.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 06, 2015, 05:51:06 AM
41 here this morning up to 64 this afternoon with sunshine, much better but going back downhill tomorrow.
30° with a feels like temp of 25° for me this morning.
You are just trailing us by 1 day it looks like.  Much colder stuff coming here Thursday morning, will stay dry though so no ice!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 06, 2015, 05:53:44 AM
Time to head to work.  BBL
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 06, 2015, 06:00:50 AM
Morning all. More of the white stuff on the ground for us this morning. Bit of a slow drive in.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 06:24:48 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 06:25:40 AM
Morning all. More of the white stuff on the ground for us this morning. Bit of a slow drive in.
Going to be starting here shortly.  Not much accumulation....just enough to make people nuts.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 06, 2015, 06:38:45 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave.
Good morning Dave and Dave.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 06, 2015, 06:39:31 AM
Morning all. More of the white stuff on the ground for us this morning. Bit of a slow drive in.
Keep that white crap up north with you guys.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 06:40:55 AM
Morning all. More of the white stuff on the ground for us this morning. Bit of a slow drive in.
Keep that white crap up north with you guys.
Sure, figure it's bad enough that Barry left the freezer door open for us all this week.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 06:45:43 AM
Good morning boys, Happy Tuesday!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 06, 2015, 06:47:55 AM
Morning all. More of the white stuff on the ground for us this morning. Bit of a slow drive in.
Keep that white crap up north with you guys.
Sure, figure it's bad enough that Barry left the freezer door open for us all this week.
Damn Canuck.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 06:50:17 AM
Morning Littlefish.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 06:53:02 AM
Good morning boys, Happy Tuesday!
Shove it up your ass!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 06:54:52 AM
'Mornin'.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 06:57:53 AM
Morning all. More of the white stuff on the ground for us this morning. Bit of a slow drive in.
Keep that white crap up north with you guys.
Sure, figure it's bad enough that Barry left the freezer door open for us all this week.
Damn Canuck.
He's going to shove a hockey stick up Tony's ass at CF this year!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 06:58:47 AM
Good morning boys, Happy Tuesday!
Shove it up your ass!
I hope you choke on your Lean Cuisine today
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 06:59:07 AM
Morning Littlefish.
Morning David
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 07:08:38 AM
Good morning boys, Happy Tuesday!
Shove it up your ass!
I hope you choke on your Lean Cuisine today
Well thank you very much.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 07:10:12 AM
I've gotta get on the road so y'all have to entertain yourselves.  Shaun will be here shortly for you to pick on.  Give me some reading material for later, ok?
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 07:11:59 AM
I've gotta get on the road so y'all have to entertain yourselves.  Shaun will be here shortly for you to pick on.  Give me some reading material for later, ok?
Shortly?  That icehole doesn't roll in here till after 9.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 07:12:25 AM
Morning Mr. Antnee.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 07:18:13 AM
I've gotta get on the road so y'all have to entertain yourselves.  Shaun will be here shortly for you to pick on.  Give me some reading material for later, ok?
Shortly?  That icehole doesn't roll in here till after 9.
No, that tubby bitch gets here around 8 or so
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 06, 2015, 07:31:04 AM
Buenos días señors Fish,  Jersey Dave, Golf Dave and Shepherd of the Anus.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 07:32:28 AM
Buenos días señors Fish,  Jersey Dave, Golf Dave and Shepherd of the Anus.
Morning TexasRed
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 06, 2015, 07:33:24 AM
I've gotta get on the road so y'all have to entertain yourselves.  Shaun will be here shortly for you to pick on.  Give me some reading material for later, ok?
Shortly?  That icehole doesn't roll in here till after 9.
Neither would you if it was 30 degrees below 0! ;D
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 06, 2015, 07:35:11 AM
I got to leave in about 45 minutes to work in the field a bit, drive over to Aggie land and back to measure guardrails.  Fortunately a nice sunny and not too cool day here.  Sorry for all you snow whores up there.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 06, 2015, 07:40:41 AM
I've gotta get on the road so y'all have to entertain yourselves.  Shaun will be here shortly for you to pick on.  Give me some reading material for later, ok?
Shortly?  That icehole doesn't roll in here till after 9.
Neither would you if it was 30 degrees below 0! ;D
Wind chill only -2 for us right now. A lot better than this time last year, when it was -43.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 06, 2015, 07:50:35 AM
Mornin BotL!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 06, 2015, 07:53:00 AM
Mornin BotL!
Morning CG, you are here early.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 07:53:05 AM
Mornin BotL!
Morning Shaun
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 06, 2015, 07:56:49 AM
Mornin BotL!
Morning CG, you are here early.
Mornin Tex and Fish.  7am is about when I usually stroll in to the banter, few work numbers I crunch when I get in pre-banter - I need a secretary!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 08:02:30 AM
Mornin BotL!
Morning CG, you are here early.
What's this perception? Doesn't he get here at pretty much the same time daily? Like 8AM EST?
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 06, 2015, 08:02:43 AM
Good morning, been on the phone wishing my daughter a happy birthday. 45° here, high of 66° predicted. No golf!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 06, 2015, 08:03:08 AM
Mornin BotL!
Morning CG, you are here early.
Mornin Tex and Fish.  7am is about when I usually stroll in to the banter, few work numbers I crunch when I get in pre-banter - I need a secretary!
I think Dean is looking for work we can send him up there for you.  OH never mind he onlly works on Mondays and in weather over 65 degrees.  Tony might be available though.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 06, 2015, 08:03:59 AM
Mornin BotL!
Morning CG, you are here early.
What's this perception? Doesn't he get here at pretty much the same time daily? Like 8AM EST?
Travellin Dave says he gets there at 9:00.  Perhaps he means Bermuda time.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 06, 2015, 08:04:34 AM
Good morning, been on the phone wishing my daughter a happy birthday. 45° here, high of 66° predicted. No golf!
Morning Dean, yeah definitely too cold for Golfing.  Better pull the curtains down on the screen house today.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 06, 2015, 08:05:42 AM
MB3 and coffee here btw.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 06, 2015, 08:06:57 AM
Mornin BotL!
Morning CG, you are here early.
Mornin Tex and Fish.  7am is about when I usually stroll in to the banter, few work numbers I crunch when I get in pre-banter - I need a secretary!
Sounds like another BD post coming...
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 06, 2015, 08:08:09 AM
Mornin BotL!
Morning CG, you are here early.
What's this perception? Doesn't he get here at pretty much the same time daily? Like 8AM EST?
Don't post enough on Saturdays either :P
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 06, 2015, 08:08:23 AM
Good morning, been on the phone wishing my daughter a happy birthday. 45° here, high of 66° predicted. No golf!
Good mornin Dean!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 06, 2015, 08:08:40 AM
Good morning, been on the phone wishing my daughter a happy birthday. 45° here, high of 66° predicted. No golf!
Morning Dean, yeah definitely too cold for Golfing.  Better pull the curtains down on the screen house today.
There are no curtains!
The other 3 guys bailed out on me. Fair weather golfers. Would have cost me $75 to go out alone compared to the $40 foresome rate. Wasn't worth it.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 06, 2015, 08:09:01 AM
MB3 and coffee here btw.
Excellent Cigar!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 08:09:07 AM
Mornin BotL!
Morning CG, you are here early.
Mornin Tex and Fish.  7am is about when I usually stroll in to the banter, few work numbers I crunch when I get in pre-banter - I need a secretary!
Sounds like another BD post coming...
Right? Doesn't take much to get his Spidey-Sense tingling
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 06, 2015, 08:09:44 AM
Mornin BotL!
Morning CG, you are here early.
What's this perception? Doesn't he get here at pretty much the same time daily? Like 8AM EST?
Don't post enough on Saturdays either :P
And never on Sunday! ::)
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 06, 2015, 08:10:52 AM
Mornin BotL!
Morning CG, you are here early.
Mornin Tex and Fish.  7am is about when I usually stroll in to the banter, few work numbers I crunch when I get in pre-banter - I need a secretary!
Sounds like another BD post coming...
Right? Doesn't take much to get his Spidey-Sense tingling
Takes a lot to get him rattling before about 10:00 a.m.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 06, 2015, 08:11:47 AM
Wifi is down again. Management is talking about putting in two more routers. I told them that won't work. They need a commercial system with antenna, we'll see.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 06, 2015, 08:12:40 AM
Mornin BotL!
Morning CG, you are here early.
What's this perception? Doesn't he get here at pretty much the same time daily? Like 8AM EST?
Don't post enough on Saturdays either :P
And never on Sunday! ::)
Sheesh, guess I need to revamp my schedule to fit you guys in.  More CG87 coming right up!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 06, 2015, 08:13:56 AM
MB3 and coffee here btw.
Excellent Cigar!
Indeed, and this one has some age to it, had a few when I left NY, think I got them in May. Oldest cigars I have in my humi.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 06, 2015, 08:14:52 AM
Mornin BotL!
Morning CG, you are here early.
What's this perception? Doesn't he get here at pretty much the same time daily? Like 8AM EST?
Don't post enough on Saturdays either :P
And never on Sunday! ::)
Sheesh, guess I need to revamp my schedule to fit you guys in.  More CG87 coming right up!
We get lonely on the weekends.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 06, 2015, 08:15:17 AM
Good morning, been on the phone wishing my daughter a happy birthday. 45° here, high of 66° predicted. No golf!
Good mornin Dean!
You sure take a lot of abuse from these guys CG, sheesh.
:(
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 06, 2015, 08:15:57 AM
Time to hit the road, perhaps a little lurking on my phone along the way.  Happy Tuesday!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 06, 2015, 08:16:16 AM
Good morning, been on the phone wishing my daughter a happy birthday. 45° here, high of 66° predicted. No golf!
Good mornin Dean!
You sure take a lot of abuse from these guys CG, sheesh.
:(
And he needs it.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 08:21:00 AM
Mornin BotL!
Morning CG, you are here early.
What's this perception? Doesn't he get here at pretty much the same time daily? Like 8AM EST?
Don't post enough on Saturdays either :P
And never on Sunday! ::)
Sheesh, guess I need to revamp my schedule to fit you guys in.  More CG87 coming right up!
Gotta watch what you wish for
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 06, 2015, 08:22:36 AM
Mornin BotL!
Morning CG, you are here early.
What's this perception? Doesn't he get here at pretty much the same time daily? Like 8AM EST?
Don't post enough on Saturdays either :P
And never on Sunday! ::)
Sheesh, guess I need to revamp my schedule to fit you guys in.  More CG87 coming right up!
We get lonely on the weekends.
Hahaha  ;D
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 06, 2015, 08:23:18 AM
Good morning, been on the phone wishing my daughter a happy birthday. 45° here, high of 66° predicted. No golf!
Good mornin Dean!
You sure take a lot of abuse from these guys CG, sheesh.
:(
I'm like the son they had but didn't beat the shit out of, for legal reasons of course  ;)
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 06, 2015, 08:30:43 AM
My sister's BiL(Tommy Caldwell): http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/05/sports/on-el-capitans-dawn-wall-two-climbers-make-slow-progress-toward-a-dream.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=photo-spot-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1 (http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/05/sports/on-el-capitans-dawn-wall-two-climbers-make-slow-progress-toward-a-dream.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=photo-spot-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1)
(https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10882327_800554816648630_7972212455648141341_n.jpg?oh=d12fe610fc0dd086cf45deae87348d39&oe=552F22BC&__gda__=1429898080_0d3006d71a4a0491976c8ed2869df843)
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 08:34:21 AM
My sister's BiL(Tommy Caldwell): http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/05/sports/on-el-capitans-dawn-wall-two-climbers-make-slow-progress-toward-a-dream.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=photo-spot-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1 (http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/05/sports/on-el-capitans-dawn-wall-two-climbers-make-slow-progress-toward-a-dream.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=photo-spot-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1)
(https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10882327_800554816648630_7972212455648141341_n.jpg?oh=d12fe610fc0dd086cf45deae87348d39&oe=552F22BC&__gda__=1429898080_0d3006d71a4a0491976c8ed2869df843)
That's insane
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 08:34:31 AM
Mornin BotL!
Morning CG, you are here early.
Mornin Tex and Fish.  7am is about when I usually stroll in to the banter, few work numbers I crunch when I get in pre-banter - I need a secretary!
Yea, we all have needs....GFY!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 06, 2015, 08:35:07 AM
My sister's BiL(Tommy Caldwell): http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/05/sports/on-el-capitans-dawn-wall-two-climbers-make-slow-progress-toward-a-dream.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=photo-spot-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1 (http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/05/sports/on-el-capitans-dawn-wall-two-climbers-make-slow-progress-toward-a-dream.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=photo-spot-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1)
(https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10882327_800554816648630_7972212455648141341_n.jpg?oh=d12fe610fc0dd086cf45deae87348d39&oe=552F22BC&__gda__=1429898080_0d3006d71a4a0491976c8ed2869df843)
That's insane
Dude is a freak, met him at their wedding - 'living the dream' as one might say
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 06, 2015, 08:35:32 AM
Mornin BotL!
Morning CG, you are here early.
Mornin Tex and Fish.  7am is about when I usually stroll in to the banter, few work numbers I crunch when I get in pre-banter - I need a secretary!
Yea, we all have needs....GFY!
Take a number, you are about 4th in line today :)
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 08:35:52 AM
Mornin BotL!
Morning CG, you are here early.
What's this perception? Doesn't he get here at pretty much the same time daily? Like 8AM EST?
Travellin Dave says he gets there at 9:00.  Perhaps he means Bermuda time.
Bermuda time would be very nice about now....well, maybe in a month or two.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 08:38:15 AM
My sister's BiL(Tommy Caldwell): http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/05/sports/on-el-capitans-dawn-wall-two-climbers-make-slow-progress-toward-a-dream.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=photo-spot-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1 (http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/05/sports/on-el-capitans-dawn-wall-two-climbers-make-slow-progress-toward-a-dream.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=photo-spot-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1)
(https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10882327_800554816648630_7972212455648141341_n.jpg?oh=d12fe610fc0dd086cf45deae87348d39&oe=552F22BC&__gda__=1429898080_0d3006d71a4a0491976c8ed2869df843)
I'll pass.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 06, 2015, 08:44:27 AM
My sister's BiL(Tommy Caldwell): http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/05/sports/on-el-capitans-dawn-wall-two-climbers-make-slow-progress-toward-a-dream.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=photo-spot-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1 (http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/05/sports/on-el-capitans-dawn-wall-two-climbers-make-slow-progress-toward-a-dream.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=photo-spot-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1)
(https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10882327_800554816648630_7972212455648141341_n.jpg?oh=d12fe610fc0dd086cf45deae87348d39&oe=552F22BC&__gda__=1429898080_0d3006d71a4a0491976c8ed2869df843)
Saw that earlier this morning, can't believe you know him. Crazy small world. Except for that wall, which is fuggin' enormous.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 08:50:42 AM
My sister's BiL(Tommy Caldwell): http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/05/sports/on-el-capitans-dawn-wall-two-climbers-make-slow-progress-toward-a-dream.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=photo-spot-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1 (http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/05/sports/on-el-capitans-dawn-wall-two-climbers-make-slow-progress-toward-a-dream.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=photo-spot-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1)
(https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10882327_800554816648630_7972212455648141341_n.jpg?oh=d12fe610fc0dd086cf45deae87348d39&oe=552F22BC&__gda__=1429898080_0d3006d71a4a0491976c8ed2869df843)
Saw that earlier this morning, can't believe you know him. Crazy small world. Except for that wall, which is fuggin' enormous.
Can't be comfortable to drop a deuce up there
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 06, 2015, 08:51:38 AM
My sister's BiL(Tommy Caldwell): http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/05/sports/on-el-capitans-dawn-wall-two-climbers-make-slow-progress-toward-a-dream.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=photo-spot-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1 (http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/05/sports/on-el-capitans-dawn-wall-two-climbers-make-slow-progress-toward-a-dream.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=photo-spot-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1)
(https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10882327_800554816648630_7972212455648141341_n.jpg?oh=d12fe610fc0dd086cf45deae87348d39&oe=552F22BC&__gda__=1429898080_0d3006d71a4a0491976c8ed2869df843)
Saw that earlier this morning, can't believe you know him. Crazy small world. Except for that wall, which is fuggin' enormous.
I've been following the story for a while, just cool to see something so natural as climbing and the look of that Dawn Wall.
Here is a pretty insane video about how me gets trains:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ2k876YuPw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ2k876YuPw)
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 06, 2015, 08:52:18 AM
My sister's BiL(Tommy Caldwell): http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/05/sports/on-el-capitans-dawn-wall-two-climbers-make-slow-progress-toward-a-dream.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=photo-spot-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1 (http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/05/sports/on-el-capitans-dawn-wall-two-climbers-make-slow-progress-toward-a-dream.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=photo-spot-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1)
(https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10882327_800554816648630_7972212455648141341_n.jpg?oh=d12fe610fc0dd086cf45deae87348d39&oe=552F22BC&__gda__=1429898080_0d3006d71a4a0491976c8ed2869df843)
Saw that earlier this morning, can't believe you know him. Crazy small world. Except for that wall, which is fuggin' enormous.
Can't be comfortable to drop a deuce up there
Imagine just throwing the ass over the side and dropping a shit 1,500ft down ;)
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 09:13:08 AM
My sister's BiL(Tommy Caldwell): http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/05/sports/on-el-capitans-dawn-wall-two-climbers-make-slow-progress-toward-a-dream.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=photo-spot-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1 (http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/05/sports/on-el-capitans-dawn-wall-two-climbers-make-slow-progress-toward-a-dream.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=photo-spot-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1)
(https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10882327_800554816648630_7972212455648141341_n.jpg?oh=d12fe610fc0dd086cf45deae87348d39&oe=552F22BC&__gda__=1429898080_0d3006d71a4a0491976c8ed2869df843)
Saw that earlier this morning, can't believe you know him. Crazy small world. Except for that wall, which is fuggin' enormous.
Can't be comfortable to drop a deuce up there
It would be real easy....I dropped one just looking at the picture.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 09:18:57 AM
So Dave, what's your schedule this month? Maybe you should just send out a spreadsheet
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 06, 2015, 09:33:24 AM
So Dave, what's your schedule this month? Maybe you should just send out a spreadsheet
Yeah Dave, it's not nice to keep us waiting!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 09:40:17 AM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 09:56:53 AM
I wonder how Tony is doing with his commute
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 09:57:29 AM
I hope we have a mild winter
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 09:57:50 AM
I can't wait until spring
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 09:58:08 AM
It's snowing here
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 09:58:50 AM
I could go for a cigar
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 06, 2015, 09:58:55 AM
It's snowing here
Just finished my coffee
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 06, 2015, 09:59:10 AM
Meeting in 31min - prob show up 3min late
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 09:59:49 AM
I'm scheduled for jury duty on 1/26 and back surgery on 1/28, not going to work
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 10:00:45 AM
I wonder if we can get a NJ herf in prior to the surgery
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 10:01:04 AM
I wish I had NJDave's spreadsheet
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 10:02:05 AM
I could use a new golf bag this year
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 10:02:40 AM
I hope LTG doesn't cut himself at CF this year
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 06, 2015, 10:03:28 AM
I'm scheduled for jury duty on 1/26 and back surgery on 1/28, not going to work
Gotta keep you lubed up so you can still grab your ankles!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 06, 2015, 10:03:42 AM
I wonder if we can get a NJ herf in prior to the surgery
Maybe if Tony gets it in time ;)
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 06, 2015, 10:03:49 AM
I wish I had NJDave's spreadsheet
Don't we all!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 06, 2015, 10:04:02 AM
I hope LTG doesn't cut himself at CF this year
They should make a cut-proof cutter!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 06, 2015, 10:04:12 AM
Man, Tuesdays...SHEESH!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 10:04:16 AM
When's the next Holiday? I need a day off
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 06, 2015, 10:04:33 AM
Anyone hitting those Box-Pressed NubDubs?
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 06, 2015, 10:04:46 AM
When's the next Holiday? I need a day off
What's Tony getting you for Valentines Day?
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 10:08:27 AM
When's the next Holiday? I need a day off
What's Tony getting you for Valentines Day?
He's trying to get skinny for me
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 06, 2015, 10:09:13 AM
When's the next Holiday? I need a day off
What's Tony getting you for Valentines Day?
He's trying to get skinny for me
Just no photos like last time - don't need to see NJDaves white-whale again
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 06, 2015, 10:09:34 AM
Happy Tuesday, muchachos. Back to work today. Just enough leave left to cover my Thursday doctor appt. So, ready or not, here we go.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 06, 2015, 10:10:06 AM
I hope LTG doesn't cut himself at CF this year
You and me both!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 06, 2015, 10:14:48 AM
Happy Tuesday, muchachos. Back to work today. Just enough leave left to cover my Thursday doctor appt. So, ready or not, here we go.
Mornin Raz!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 06, 2015, 10:19:12 AM
Happy Tuesday, muchachos. Back to work today. Just enough leave left to cover my Thursday doctor appt. So, ready or not, here we go.
Mornin Raz!
That's OXYRaz today.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 10:19:36 AM
So Dave, what's your schedule this month? Maybe you should just send out a spreadsheet
No work travel, going down to Athens GA end of Jan. for the opening of a private cigar lounge my son joined with my money...
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 06, 2015, 10:21:11 AM
CATTAIL CREEK RV PARK NEWS:

I've been notified that because the wifi system is so overloaded and can't handle the demand that we will be forced to enroll individually with Comcast if we want internet service or we are shit out of luck. Asshole cheap bastards!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 10:21:19 AM
I wonder how Tony is doing with his commute
It sucked.  Trucks in the left lane going 30.  WTF?  Then I got here and it's been meeting after meeting.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 06, 2015, 10:21:28 AM
Happy Tuesday, muchachos. Back to work today. Just enough leave left to cover my Thursday doctor appt. So, ready or not, here we go.
Mornin Raz!
That's OXYRaz today.
NICE!!!!   ;D
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 10:22:08 AM
When's the next Holiday? I need a day off
What's Tony getting you for Valentines Day?
He's trying to get skinny for me
Just no photos like last time - don't need to see NJDaves white-whale again
Fair enough, they can be disturbing
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 06, 2015, 10:22:15 AM
CATTAIL CREEK RV PARK NEWS:

I've been notified that because the wifi system is so overloaded and can't handle the demand that we will be forced to enroll individually with Comcast if we want internet service or we are shit out of luck. Asshole cheap bastards!
Too many RVers beating their meat when they wake up.  Tell em to lay off the porn and we can all share the internet!  I would say just get a phone with a hotspot
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 06, 2015, 10:23:40 AM
CATTAIL CREEK RV PARK NEWS:

I've been notified that because the wifi system is so overloaded and can't handle the demand that we will be forced to enroll individually with Comcast if we want internet service or we are shit out of luck. Asshole cheap bastards!
Too many RVers beating their meat when they wake up.  Tell em to lay off the porn and we can all share the internet!  I would say just get a phone with a hotspot
With a password on the wifi.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 10:24:28 AM
Happy Tuesday, muchachos. Back to work today. Just enough leave left to cover my Thursday doctor appt. So, ready or not, here we go.
Morning OXYRaz!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 10:25:03 AM
I wonder if we can get a NJ herf in prior to the surgery
I have greater flexibility than you or the Mayor.  Flying out on the 29th, so any other time is good.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 06, 2015, 10:25:10 AM
CATTAIL CREEK RV PARK NEWS:

I've been notified that because the wifi system is so overloaded and can't handle the demand that we will be forced to enroll individually with Comcast if we want internet service or we are shit out of luck. Asshole cheap bastards!
Too many RVers beating their meat when they wake up.  Tell em to lay off the porn and we can all share the internet!  I would say just get a phone with a hotspot
With a password on the wifi.
http://www.freemake.com/blog/top-20-funny-wi-fi-names/ (http://www.freemake.com/blog/top-20-funny-wi-fi-names/)
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 10:26:00 AM
So Dave, what's your schedule this month? Maybe you should just send out a spreadsheet
No work travel, going down to Athens GA end of Jan. for the opening of a private cigar lounge my son joined with my money...
I'm gonna be in the NJ office a bunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the foreseeable future.  Let's figure something out.  The last place we went to was pretty cool.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 06, 2015, 10:26:29 AM
Happy Tuesday, muchachos. Back to work today. Just enough leave left to cover my Thursday doctor appt. So, ready or not, here we go.
Morning OXYRaz!
It certainly is. Not looking forward to dealing with the work bullshit that's coming. Hiya, Scott.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 10:28:01 AM
Anyone hitting those Box-Pressed NubDubs?
ah.....that's a no!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 10:28:17 AM
Happy Tuesday, muchachos. Back to work today. Just enough leave left to cover my Thursday doctor appt. So, ready or not, here we go.
Good morning, sir.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 10:29:16 AM
So Dave, what's your schedule this month? Maybe you should just send out a spreadsheet
No work travel, going down to Athens GA end of Jan. for the opening of a private cigar lounge my son joined with my money...
I'm gonna be in the NJ office a bunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the foreseeable future.  Let's figure something out.  The last place we went to was pretty cool.
Too far for Biebfish to travel I think...
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 10:30:05 AM
So Dave, what's your schedule this month? Maybe you should just send out a spreadsheet
No work travel, going down to Athens GA end of Jan. for the opening of a private cigar lounge my son joined with my money...
Sounds perfect...for him
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 06, 2015, 10:30:41 AM
Happy Tuesday, muchachos. Back to work today. Just enough leave left to cover my Thursday doctor appt. So, ready or not, here we go.
Good morning, sir.
Mornin' uncle T. Who the hell you callin' sir?
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 10:31:22 AM
So Dave, what's your schedule this month? Maybe you should just send out a spreadsheet
No work travel, going down to Athens GA end of Jan. for the opening of a private cigar lounge my son joined with my money...
I'm gonna be in the NJ office a bunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the foreseeable future.  Let's figure something out.  The last place we went to was pretty cool.
Too far for Biebfish to travel I think...
Wherever is fine for me.  Again, preference on Tues and Thurs.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 10:32:06 AM
Happy Tuesday, muchachos. Back to work today. Just enough leave left to cover my Thursday doctor appt. So, ready or not, here we go.
Good morning, sir.
Mornin' uncle T. Who the hell you callin' sir?
I respect my elders.  Especially the disabled.  GFY.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 10:32:11 AM
I wonder if we can get a NJ herf in prior to the surgery
I have greater flexibility than you or the Mayor.  Flying out on the 29th, so any other time is good.
Maybe we can work something out, Mayor or no Mayor!  ;D
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 06, 2015, 10:33:11 AM
CATTAIL CREEK RV PARK NEWS:

I've been notified that because the wifi system is so overloaded and can't handle the demand that we will be forced to enroll individually with Comcast if we want internet service or we are shit out of luck. Asshole cheap bastards!
Too many RVers beating their meat when they wake up.  Tell em to lay off the porn and we can all share the internet!  I would say just get a phone with a hotspot
Not really sure how a hotspot works without wifi.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 10:36:27 AM
CATTAIL CREEK RV PARK NEWS:

I've been notified that because the wifi system is so overloaded and can't handle the demand that we will be forced to enroll individually with Comcast if we want internet service or we are shit out of luck. Asshole cheap bastards!
Too many RVers beating their meat when they wake up.  Tell em to lay off the porn and we can all share the internet!  I would say just get a phone with a hotspot
Not really sure how a hotspot works without wifi.
Good morning, Deano.  It works with your 3G/4G connection.  Therefore your phone becomes the hotspot which your netbook connect to.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 10:38:48 AM
So Dave, what's your schedule this month? Maybe you should just send out a spreadsheet
No work travel, going down to Athens GA end of Jan. for the opening of a private cigar lounge my son joined with my money...
I'm gonna be in the NJ office a bunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the foreseeable future.  Let's figure something out.  The last place we went to was pretty cool.
Too far for Biebfish to travel I think...
You're kidding right? That spot was ideal for me
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 10:41:26 AM
CATTAIL CREEK RV PARK NEWS:

I've been notified that because the wifi system is so overloaded and can't handle the demand that we will be forced to enroll individually with Comcast if we want internet service or we are shit out of luck. Asshole cheap bastards!
Too many RVers beating their meat when they wake up.  Tell em to lay off the porn and we can all share the internet!  I would say just get a phone with a hotspot
Not really sure how a hotspot works without wifi.
Your phone becomes a wifi hotspot for other devices, more expensive than just using your data to be online
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 10:49:39 AM
When's the next Holiday? I need a day off
What's Tony getting you for Valentines Day?
He's trying to get skinny for me
Just no photos like last time - don't need to see NJDaves white-whale again
Just jealous yellow panties.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 10:52:08 AM
I wonder if we can get a NJ herf in prior to the surgery
I have greater flexibility than you or the Mayor.  Flying out on the 29th, so any other time is good.
Maybe we can work something out, Mayor or no Mayor!  ;D
Sounds like the ball is in your court, just pick a Tuesday or Thursday.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 10:53:29 AM
So Dave, what's your schedule this month? Maybe you should just send out a spreadsheet
No work travel, going down to Athens GA end of Jan. for the opening of a private cigar lounge my son joined with my money...
I'm gonna be in the NJ office a bunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the foreseeable future.  Let's figure something out.  The last place we went to was pretty cool.
Too far for Biebfish to travel I think...
You're kidding right? That spot was ideal for me
yes, kidding....you like walked home, right?
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 10:56:59 AM
Follow-up to yeaterdays discussion on RoMa Craft...
http://www.cigar-coop.com/2015/01/2014-year-in-review-factory-of-year.html
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 10:59:03 AM
So Dave, what's your schedule this month? Maybe you should just send out a spreadsheet
No work travel, going down to Athens GA end of Jan. for the opening of a private cigar lounge my son joined with my money...
I'm gonna be in the NJ office a bunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the foreseeable future.  Let's figure something out.  The last place we went to was pretty cool.
Too far for Biebfish to travel I think...
You're kidding right? That spot was ideal for me
yes, kidding....you like walked home, right?
Well, not quite but it was a 20 minute ride instead of 40-45
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 11:01:29 AM
So Dave, what's your schedule this month? Maybe you should just send out a spreadsheet
No work travel, going down to Athens GA end of Jan. for the opening of a private cigar lounge my son joined with my money...
I'm gonna be in the NJ office a bunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the foreseeable future.  Let's figure something out.  The last place we went to was pretty cool.
Too far for Biebfish to travel I think...
You're kidding right? That spot was ideal for me
yes, kidding....you like walked home, right?
Well, not quite but it was a 20 minute ride instead of 40-45
It cuts my drive from 75 minutes (Princeton) to 45 (wherever the fuck we went last time).
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 11:03:08 AM
So Dave, what's your schedule this month? Maybe you should just send out a spreadsheet
No work travel, going down to Athens GA end of Jan. for the opening of a private cigar lounge my son joined with my money...
I'm gonna be in the NJ office a bunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the foreseeable future.  Let's figure something out.  The last place we went to was pretty cool.
Too far for Biebfish to travel I think...
You're kidding right? That spot was ideal for me
yes, kidding....you like walked home, right?
Well, not quite but it was a 20 minute ride instead of 40-45
It cuts my drive from 75 minutes (Princeton) to 45 (wherever the fuck we went last time).
It was Somerville, we have Tuesdays/Thursdays for the next 2 weeks to make it happen
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 11:04:49 AM
So Dave, what's your schedule this month? Maybe you should just send out a spreadsheet
No work travel, going down to Athens GA end of Jan. for the opening of a private cigar lounge my son joined with my money...
I'm gonna be in the NJ office a bunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the foreseeable future.  Let's figure something out.  The last place we went to was pretty cool.
Too far for Biebfish to travel I think...
You're kidding right? That spot was ideal for me
yes, kidding....you like walked home, right?
Well, not quite but it was a 20 minute ride instead of 40-45
It cuts my drive from 75 minutes (Princeton) to 45 (wherever the fuck we went last time).
That would be Somerville Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 06, 2015, 11:07:02 AM
Somerville!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 11:08:18 AM
Somerville!
LMFAO!   I had just looked it up before Scott's post.  It's in my phone's navigation.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 11:10:28 AM
So Dave, what's your schedule this month? Maybe you should just send out a spreadsheet
No work travel, going down to Athens GA end of Jan. for the opening of a private cigar lounge my son joined with my money...
I'm gonna be in the NJ office a bunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the foreseeable future.  Let's figure something out.  The last place we went to was pretty cool.
Too far for Biebfish to travel I think...
You're kidding right? That spot was ideal for me
yes, kidding....you like walked home, right?
Well, not quite but it was a 20 minute ride instead of 40-45
It cuts my drive from 75 minutes (Princeton) to 45 (wherever the fuck we went last time).
It was Somerville, we have Tuesdays/Thursdays for the next 2 weeks to make it happen
How about the 15th?  I'll need to make sure the wife hasn't already scheduld me for that day but it should be ok.  Let's finalize tomorrow.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 06, 2015, 11:16:07 AM
CATTAIL CREEK RV PARK NEWS:

I've been notified that because the wifi system is so overloaded and can't handle the demand that we will be forced to enroll individually with Comcast if we want internet service or we are shit out of luck. Asshole cheap bastards!
Too many RVers beating their meat when they wake up.  Tell em to lay off the porn and we can all share the internet!  I would say just get a phone with a hotspot
Not really sure how a hotspot works without wifi.
It goes off of your cell(3G, 4g) signal and produces a WiFi signal your devices can pickup
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 11:19:24 AM
I think we had about 3 unique posts on here today.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 11:23:25 AM
CATTAIL CREEK RV PARK NEWS:

I've been notified that because the wifi system is so overloaded and can't handle the demand that we will be forced to enroll individually with Comcast if we want internet service or we are shit out of luck. Asshole cheap bastards!
Too many RVers beating their meat when they wake up.  Tell em to lay off the porn and we can all share the internet!  I would say just get a phone with a hotspot
Not really sure how a hotspot works without wifi.
It goes off of your cell(3G, 4g) signal and produces a WiFi signal your devices can pickup
And typically very expensive
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 11:23:51 AM
I think we had about 3 unique posts on here today.
What does that mean?
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 11:24:54 AM
[...]
See if you can get your balls out of your wife's purse for the 15th, Sally!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 11:25:16 AM
[...]
Scheduled you for what?
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 11:27:36 AM
[...]
Don't ask
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 11:28:14 AM
[...]
Right.  That's what I said.  And if that date doesn't work, I'll let you know and we can pick another date... If it works with you both.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 06, 2015, 11:28:57 AM
Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 11:30:32 AM
[...]
Just check my wife's Facebook page to see if I'm free
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 11:30:36 AM
I think we had about 3 unique posts on here today.
What does that mean?
I'm saying you suck.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 11:32:37 AM
Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Happy New Year, Joe.  Somerville and 3G/4G.  Now you're caught up.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 06, 2015, 11:34:02 AM
Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Happy New Year, Joe.  Somerville and 3G/4G.  Now you're caught up.

Thanks for the recap. Happy New Year to you, too!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 11:34:32 AM
I think we had about 3 unique posts on here today.
What does that mean?
I'm saying you suck.
I beg to differ! You suck!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 11:34:39 AM
Happy New Year stranger!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 11:35:47 AM
Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Morning Joe. You trying to re-capture some of the old magic, busting through the door with a hot deal?
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 11:38:30 AM
Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Never heard of Oliva OC-001.  Is that a cigarking.com exclusive?  A quick Google search says no.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 11:41:25 AM
Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Never heard of Oliva OC-001.  Is that a cigarking.com exclusive?  A quick Google search says no.
C'mon Tony...Really?
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 06, 2015, 11:42:14 AM
Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Never heard of Oliva OC-001.  Is that a cigarking.com exclusive?  A quick Google search says no.

I forget the deal behind that cigar... experimental blend or something like that.  Early version of the Melanio, maybe?  It was an event only cigar, whatever it was.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 06, 2015, 11:43:19 AM
Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Never heard of Oliva OC-001.  Is that a cigarking.com exclusive?  A quick Google search says no.

I forget the deal behind that cigar... experimental blend or something like that.  Early version of the Melanio, maybe?  It was an event only cigar, whatever it was.

Also... quick google search and Halfwheel was the very first result.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 11:44:16 AM
Now we're in a proper Tuesday mood!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 06, 2015, 11:45:11 AM
Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Morning Joe. You trying to re-capture some of the old magic, busting through the door with a hot deal?

Morning, Scott.  Seems like a deal worth biting on.  I was wishing I'd gotten a second box of the CyBs when Famous had their deal the other week.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 06, 2015, 11:45:45 AM
Happy New Year stranger!

Hey there, Dave. You were practically living in San Diego this time last year.  Any return trips on the horizon?
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 11:46:00 AM
Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Never heard of Oliva OC-001.  Is that a cigarking.com exclusive?  A quick Google search says no.

I forget the deal behind that cigar... experimental blend or something like that.  Early version of the Melanio, maybe?  It was an event only cigar, whatever it was.

Also... quick google search and Halfwheel was the very first result.
Start talking cigars and the Mayor is a useless as tits on a bull.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 11:46:29 AM
Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Never heard of Oliva OC-001.  Is that a cigarking.com exclusive?  A quick Google search says no.

I forget the deal behind that cigar... experimental blend or something like that.  Early version of the Melanio, maybe?  It was an event only cigar, whatever it was.

Also... quick google search and Halfwheel was the very first result.
He'd rather ask and have you do the work
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 11:48:45 AM
Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Never heard of Oliva OC-001.  Is that a cigarking.com exclusive?  A quick Google search says no.

I forget the deal behind that cigar... experimental blend or something like that.  Early version of the Melanio, maybe?  It was an event only cigar, whatever it was.

Also... quick google search and Halfwheel was the very first result.
He'd rather ask and have you do the work
Yes.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 11:51:31 AM
Happy New Year stranger!

Hey there, Dave. You were practically living in San Diego this time last year.  Any return trips on the horizon?
No travel scheduled period.  Pretty sure therefore nothing in January other than personal.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 11:54:03 AM
Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Never heard of Oliva OC-001.  Is that a cigarking.com exclusive?  A quick Google search says no.

I forget the deal behind that cigar... experimental blend or something like that.  Early version of the Melanio, maybe?  It was an event only cigar, whatever it was.

Also... quick google search and Halfwheel was the very first result.
Start talking cigars and the Mayor is a useless as tits on a bull.
Yep, as useful as a rubber crutch
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 11:59:38 AM
Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Never heard of Oliva OC-001.  Is that a cigarking.com exclusive?  A quick Google search says no.

I forget the deal behind that cigar... experimental blend or something like that.  Early version of the Melanio, maybe?  It was an event only cigar, whatever it was.

Also... quick google search and Halfwheel was the very first result.
Start talking cigars and the Mayor is a useless as tits on a bull.
Yep, as useful as a rubber crutch
:P
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Ogie on January 06, 2015, 12:00:32 PM
Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Morning Joe. You trying to re-capture some of the old magic, busting through the door with a hot deal?

Morning, Scott.  Seems like a deal worth biting on.  I was wishing I'd gotten a second box of the CyBs when Famous had their deal the other week.
Biz has coronas at <$59.  Not sure what the famous deal was.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 06, 2015, 12:03:08 PM
Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Morning Joe. You trying to re-capture some of the old magic, busting through the door with a hot deal?

Morning, Scott.  Seems like a deal worth biting on.  I was wishing I'd gotten a second box of the CyBs when Famous had their deal the other week.
Biz has coronas at <$59.  Not sure what the famous deal was.

Thanks.  ABout the same, Famous included a Xikar cutter.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 12:03:23 PM
Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Morning Joe. You trying to re-capture some of the old magic, busting through the door with a hot deal?

Morning, Scott.  Seems like a deal worth biting on.  I was wishing I'd gotten a second box of the CyBs when Famous had their deal the other week.
Biz has coronas at <$59.  Not sure what the famous deal was.
Afternoon Ogie, can't do much better than that
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 06, 2015, 12:07:10 PM
Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Never heard of Oliva OC-001.  Is that a cigarking.com exclusive?  A quick Google search says no.

I forget the deal behind that cigar... experimental blend or something like that.  Early version of the Melanio, maybe?  It was an event only cigar, whatever it was.

Also... quick google search and Halfwheel was the very first result.
Start talking cigars and the Mayor is a useless as tits on a bull.
Yep, as useful as a rubber crutch
don't forget this $18 dollar deal  http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-serie-v-special-edition-variety-sampler/  (http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-serie-v-special-edition-variety-sampler/)
flat rate $7.50 shipping, I bought two of them, and one joe quoted  Oh and good Afternoon
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 12:17:33 PM
Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Never heard of Oliva OC-001.  Is that a cigarking.com exclusive?  A quick Google search says no.

I forget the deal behind that cigar... experimental blend or something like that.  Early version of the Melanio, maybe?  It was an event only cigar, whatever it was.

Also... quick google search and Halfwheel was the very first result.
Start talking cigars and the Mayor is a useless as tits on a bull.
Yep, as useful as a rubber crutch
don't forget this $18 dollar deal  http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-serie-v-special-edition-variety-sampler/  (http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-serie-v-special-edition-variety-sampler/)
flat rate $7.50 shipping, I bought two of them, and one joe quoted  Oh and good Afternoon
Hiya Flip.  You gonna join us when we meet up in Somerville on the 15th?
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 06, 2015, 12:17:56 PM
Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Morning Joe. You trying to re-capture some of the old magic, busting through the door with a hot deal?
Morning, Scott.  Seems like a deal worth biting on.  I was wishing I'd gotten a second box of the CyBs when Famous had their deal the other week.
Biz has coronas at <$59.  Not sure what the famous deal was.
I'm seeing them on the Biz at $64.95, is there a trick that gets them to <$59?
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 06, 2015, 12:19:22 PM
[...]

Post by: flip from jersey on January 06, 2015, 12:20:35 PM
Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Never heard of Oliva OC-001.  Is that a cigarking.com exclusive?  A quick Google search says no.

I forget the deal behind that cigar... experimental blend or something like that.  Early version of the Melanio, maybe?  It was an event only cigar, whatever it was.

Also... quick google search and Halfwheel was the very first result.
Start talking cigars and the Mayor is a useless as tits on a bull.
Yep, as useful as a rubber crutch
don't forget this $18 dollar deal  http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-serie-v-special-edition-variety-sampler/  (http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-serie-v-special-edition-variety-sampler/)
flat rate $7.50 shipping, I bought two of them, and one joe quoted  Oh and good Afternoon
if you buy 3 of the V samplers with shipping it comes out to $4.29 an Olivia V.  and that's 6 diademas!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Ogie on January 06, 2015, 12:21:48 PM
Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Morning Joe. You trying to re-capture some of the old magic, busting through the door with a hot deal?
Morning, Scott.  Seems like a deal worth biting on.  I was wishing I'd gotten a second box of the CyBs when Famous had their deal the other week.
Biz has coronas at <$59.  Not sure what the famous deal was.
I'm seeing them on the Biz at $64.95, is there a trick that gets them to <$59?
Reddit10 coupon code.  Surprised the Joya Red isn't more popular around here.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 06, 2015, 12:22:16 PM
Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Morning Joe. You trying to re-capture some of the old magic, busting through the door with a hot deal?
Morning, Scott.  Seems like a deal worth biting on.  I was wishing I'd gotten a second box of the CyBs when Famous had their deal the other week.
Biz has coronas at <$59.  Not sure what the famous deal was.
I'm seeing them on the Biz at $64.95, is there a trick that gets them to <$59?
Reddit10 coupon code.  Surprised the Joya Red isn't more popular around here.

I really enjoyed the one Joya Red I had...
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 12:22:55 PM
Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Morning Joe. You trying to re-capture some of the old magic, busting through the door with a hot deal?
Morning, Scott.  Seems like a deal worth biting on.  I was wishing I'd gotten a second box of the CyBs when Famous had their deal the other week.
Biz has coronas at <$59.  Not sure what the famous deal was.
I'm seeing them on the Biz at $64.95, is there a trick that gets them to <$59?
That was a special price available a couple weeks ago.  $65 isn't bad at all either.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 06, 2015, 12:23:24 PM
[...]

Oh good, I wasn't using the invisible font again....  looks possible, as long as weather permits.
but I just blew my 2016 cigar budget ( I was cutting way back have 4 full humidors!).
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 12:24:13 PM
[...]

Yes in Somerville!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 12:24:49 PM
[...]

Actually LOL'd
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 12:25:30 PM
Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Morning Joe. You trying to re-capture some of the old magic, busting through the door with a hot deal?
Morning, Scott.  Seems like a deal worth biting on.  I was wishing I'd gotten a second box of the CyBs when Famous had their deal the other week.
Biz has coronas at <$59.  Not sure what the famous deal was.
I'm seeing them on the Biz at $64.95, is there a trick that gets them to <$59?
That was a special price available a couple weeks ago.  $65 isn't bad at all either.
Especially with free shipping
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 12:25:58 PM
Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Morning Joe. You trying to re-capture some of the old magic, busting through the door with a hot deal?
Morning, Scott.  Seems like a deal worth biting on.  I was wishing I'd gotten a second box of the CyBs when Famous had their deal the other week.
Biz has coronas at <$59.  Not sure what the famous deal was.
I'm seeing them on the Biz at $64.95, is there a trick that gets them to <$59?
Reddit10 coupon code.  Surprised the Joya Red isn't more popular around here.

I really enjoyed the one Joya Red I had...
It is a nice cigar and good pricing.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 12:26:31 PM
[...]

+1  He got me twice with the same post.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 12:27:41 PM
[...]

Oh, invisible font....I thought you said invisible foot....like the ones on Yellow Star's humidor....
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 12:28:36 PM
Oh good, I wasn't using the invisible font again....  looks possible, as long as weather permits.
but I just blew my 2016 cigar budget ( I was cutting way back have 4 full humidors!).
Oh, invisible font....I thought you said invisible foot....like the ones on Yellow Star's humidor....
LOL!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 06, 2015, 12:28:45 PM
Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Morning Joe. You trying to re-capture some of the old magic, busting through the door with a hot deal?
Morning, Scott.  Seems like a deal worth biting on.  I was wishing I'd gotten a second box of the CyBs when Famous had their deal the other week.
Biz has coronas at <$59.  Not sure what the famous deal was.
I'm seeing them on the Biz at $64.95, is there a trick that gets them to <$59?
Reddit10 coupon code.  Surprised the Joya Red isn't more popular around here.
Oh hell.  There goes another $60.  Or, more precisely, $58.45.  And here comes yet another box of CyB Reals.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 12:30:30 PM
So JWacky, when does school start back up again?
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 06, 2015, 12:31:53 PM
Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Morning Joe. You trying to re-capture some of the old magic, busting through the door with a hot deal?
Morning, Scott.  Seems like a deal worth biting on.  I was wishing I'd gotten a second box of the CyBs when Famous had their deal the other week.
Biz has coronas at <$59.  Not sure what the famous deal was.
I'm seeing them on the Biz at $64.95, is there a trick that gets them to <$59?
Reddit10 coupon code.  Surprised the Joya Red isn't more popular around here.
Oh hell.  There goes another $60.  Or, more precisely, $58.45.  And here comes yet another box of CyB Reals.

Can't have too many great cigars.  They age great.  Price is great.  Beats the crap outta anything else you'll get for $3, IMO.  Morning, Bret.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 06, 2015, 12:32:58 PM
So JWacky, when does school start back up again?

Tonight, ugh.  The break was great but I'm ready to  get it going again, finish it up and have it behind me.  Seeing lots of gov't jobs pass me by since I don't have the degree yet.  Obviously understandable but still...
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 12:34:29 PM
Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Morning Joe. You trying to re-capture some of the old magic, busting through the door with a hot deal?
Morning, Scott.  Seems like a deal worth biting on.  I was wishing I'd gotten a second box of the CyBs when Famous had their deal the other week.
Biz has coronas at <$59.  Not sure what the famous deal was.
I'm seeing them on the Biz at $64.95, is there a trick that gets them to <$59?
Reddit10 coupon code.  Surprised the Joya Red isn't more popular around here.
Oh hell.  There goes another $60.  Or, more precisely, $58.45.  And here comes yet another box of CyB Reals.
Can't you just submit that as a medical expense?  Definitely helping in your recovery!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 12:36:25 PM
So JWacky, when does school start back up again?

Tonight, ugh.  The break was great but I'm ready to  get it going again, finish it up and have it behind me.  Seeing lots of gov't jobs pass me by since I don't have the degree yet.  Obviously understandable but still...
So how much longer are you looking at?
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 06, 2015, 12:36:48 PM
Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Morning Joe. You trying to re-capture some of the old magic, busting through the door with a hot deal?
Morning, Scott.  Seems like a deal worth biting on.  I was wishing I'd gotten a second box of the CyBs when Famous had their deal the other week.
Biz has coronas at <$59.  Not sure what the famous deal was.
I'm seeing them on the Biz at $64.95, is there a trick that gets them to <$59?
Reddit10 coupon code.  Surprised the Joya Red isn't more popular around here.
Oh hell.  There goes another $60.  Or, more precisely, $58.45.  And here comes yet another box of CyB Reals.

Can't have too many great cigars.  They age great.  Price is great.  Beats the crap outta anything else you'll get for $3, IMO.  Morning, Bret.
No, you can't have too many cigars.  Yes, you can have too little money.  Morning, Joe.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 06, 2015, 12:37:37 PM
Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Morning Joe. You trying to re-capture some of the old magic, busting through the door with a hot deal?
Morning, Scott.  Seems like a deal worth biting on.  I was wishing I'd gotten a second box of the CyBs when Famous had their deal the other week.
Biz has coronas at <$59.  Not sure what the famous deal was.
I'm seeing them on the Biz at $64.95, is there a trick that gets them to <$59?
Reddit10 coupon code.  Surprised the Joya Red isn't more popular around here.
Oh hell.  There goes another $60.  Or, more precisely, $58.45.  And here comes yet another box of CyB Reals.
Can't you just submit that as a medical expense?  Definitely helping in your recovery!
I'll have the attorneys add it to the claim.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 12:38:13 PM
[...]

CNS, relentless
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 12:49:23 PM
Amazing, 144 members to this joint
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 06, 2015, 12:51:00 PM
Amazing, 144 members to this joint
And yet we only have about the same 20 doucebags posting every day.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 12:53:22 PM
Amazing, 144 members to this joint
Only about 25 that participate.  Working on it...
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 06, 2015, 12:54:25 PM
Amazing, 144 members to this joint
And yet we only have about the same 20 doucebags posting every day.
No, we take turns!   ::)
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 06, 2015, 12:55:16 PM
Amazing, 144 members to this joint
And yet we only have about the same 20 doucebags posting every day.
No, we take turns!   ::)
Rinse and reuse.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 01:01:04 PM
Amazing, 144 members to this joint
Only about 25 that participate.  Working on it...
And only 10 >2K postwhores.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 01:01:52 PM
Amazing, 144 members to this joint
And yet we only have about the same 20 doucebags posting every day.
No, we take turns!   ::)
Posting or being a douchebag?
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 06, 2015, 01:03:07 PM
Amazing, 144 members to this joint
Only about 25 that participate.  Working on it...
And only 10 >2K postwhores.
some of us, don't feel the need to PW, quality not quantity.
little fish, you keep on doing what you do.... 8)
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 01:03:31 PM
Amazing, 144 members to this joint
Only about 25 that participate.  Working on it...
And only 10 >2K postwhores.
Yeah I think the participation numbers are generous
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 01:04:48 PM
Amazing, 144 members to this joint
Only about 25 that participate.  Working on it...
And only 10 >2K postwhores.
some of us, don't feel the need to PW, quality not quantity.
little fish, you keep on doing what you do.... 8)
Thanks for answering my last question  :D
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 01:07:19 PM
Amazing, 144 members to this joint
And yet we only have about the same 20 doucebags posting every day.
No, we take turns!   ::)
Posting or being a douchebag?
There's a difference?
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 06, 2015, 01:07:25 PM
Amazing, 144 members to this joint
Only about 25 that participate.  Working on it...
And only 10 >2K postwhores.
some of us, don't feel the need to PW, quality not quantity.
little fish, you keep on doing what you do.... 8)

This is a fucking internet message board, enough of the quantity/quality bullshit.  Thought that we left that behind with the ghost town of a 'banter' that CI has become.  Happy Tuesday, MFer.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 01:09:47 PM
Amazing, 144 members to this joint
And yet we only have about the same 20 doucebags posting every day.
No, we take turns!   ::)
Posting or being a douchebag?
There's a difference?
Nothing wrong with a little clarification
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 01:11:04 PM
Amazing, 144 members to this joint
Only about 25 that participate.  Working on it...
And only 10 >2K postwhores.
some of us, don't feel the need to PW, quality not quantity.
little fish, you keep on doing what you do.... 8)

This is a fucking internet message board, enough of the quantity/quality bullshit.  Thought that we left that behind with the ghost town of a 'banter' that CI has become.  Happy Tuesday, MFer.

Certainly can't argue with that logic
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 06, 2015, 01:14:46 PM
Amazing, 144 members to this joint
Only about 25 that participate.  Working on it...
And only 10 >2K postwhores.
some of us, don't feel the need to PW, quality not quantity.
little fish, you keep on doing what you do.... 8)

This is a fucking internet message board, enough of the quantity/quality bullshit.  Thought that we left that behind with the ghost town of a 'banter' that CI has become.  Happy Tuesday, MFer.

Certainly can't argue with that logic

Or you can just be the creepy guy in the corner, secretly listening in on every conversation and waiting to pounce/jump in.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 06, 2015, 01:20:12 PM
Amazing, 144 members to this joint
Only about 25 that participate.  Working on it...
And only 10 >2K postwhores.
some of us, don't feel the need to PW, quality not quantity.
little fish, you keep on doing what you do.... 8)
Thanks for answering my last question  :D
You are more than welcome, I speak fluent sarcasm, by the way,
but I often ignore trite rejoinders.... 8)
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 06, 2015, 01:27:14 PM
**Quantity post**

Been too long, need to get the fingers stretched back out...
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 06, 2015, 01:33:28 PM
**BD post**

Been too long, need to get the fingers stretched back out...
Fixed it for you.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 06, 2015, 01:34:09 PM
**Quantity post**

Been too long, need to get the fingers stretched back out...
it's all that studying and schooling, plus I see pictures of you enjoying
time with the family.  Most of us have a life outside of forums and such.....
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 01:36:15 PM
Amazing, 144 members to this joint
Only about 25 that participate.  Working on it...
And only 10 >2K postwhores.
some of us, don't feel the need to PW, quality not quantity.
little fish, you keep on doing what you do.... 8)
Thanks for answering my last question  :D
You are more than welcome, I speak fluent sarcasm, by the way,
but I often ignore trite rejoinders.... 8)
You're too cool flip, you like to pop in and take your little "clever" pot-shots and then hide behind what you consider to be witty, intelligent comments. You must be missed at the old banter, or maybe not even there
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 01:37:32 PM
**Quantity post**

Been too long, need to get the fingers stretched back out...
it's all that studying and schooling, plus I see pictures of you enjoying
time with the family.  Most of us have a life outside of forums and such.....
Not this guy!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 06, 2015, 01:42:07 PM
Amazing, 144 members to this joint
Only about 25 that participate.  Working on it...
And only 10 >2K postwhores.
some of us, don't feel the need to PW, quality not quantity.
little fish, you keep on doing what you do.... 8)
Thanks for answering my last question  :D
You are more than welcome, I speak fluent sarcasm, by the way,
but I often ignore trite rejoinders.... 8)
You're too cool flip, you like to pop in and take your little "clever" pot-shots and then hide behind what you consider to be witty, intelligent comments. You must be missed at the old banter, or maybe not even there
I'm not cool, smarter than the average bear, maybe!  Nobody misses me,
and I don't let my self worth, be evaluated, by what I or other people type into little boxes.  ;)
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 06, 2015, 01:42:45 PM
**Quantity post**

Been too long, need to get the fingers stretched back out...
it's all that studying and schooling, plus I see pictures of you enjoying
time with the family.  Most of us have a life outside of forums and such.....
Not this guy!
Somerville!  8)
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 06, 2015, 01:53:06 PM
This is a hell of a Tuesday!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 06, 2015, 01:55:16 PM
**Quantity post**

Been too long, need to get the fingers stretched back out...
it's all that studying and schooling, plus I see pictures of you enjoying
time with the family.  Most of us have a life outside of forums and such.....
Not this guy!
Somerville!  8)
LALTS
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 02:07:46 PM
Amazing, 144 members to this joint
Fucking North Koreans!  I just did a little clean-up.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 06, 2015, 02:14:35 PM
Amazing, 144 members to this joint
Fucking North Koreans!  I just did a little clean-up.
You mean Wang hung Low, was not a real cigar enthusiast?
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 06, 2015, 02:23:34 PM
Somerville!

Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 02:23:55 PM
Amazing, 144 members to this joint
Fucking North Koreans!  I just did a little clean-up.
You mean Wang hung Low, was not a real cigar enthusiast?
No, he was.  Or at least I enjoyed his avvy enough not to delete his account.  :)
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 02:24:13 PM
Somerville!

Hazzuh!
LOL.  Later, brother.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 02:25:45 PM
I'm out also, see you guys tomorrow
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 02:33:06 PM
I'm out also, see you guys tomorrow
Later, Scott.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 06, 2015, 02:36:22 PM
Later Scott, Dave...
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 06, 2015, 02:51:04 PM
I'm also wrapping things up for the day... have a good one, all.  And happy f#$(*ing Tuesday.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 06, 2015, 03:04:59 PM
Somerville!

Hazzuh!
LOL.  Later, brother.
take care Dave, Joe & Scott....
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 06, 2015, 03:11:19 PM
Too much work - going to have to do my bitching tomorrow!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 06, 2015, 03:16:27 PM
Too much work - going to have to do my bitching tomorrow!
Too late.  You got a little in right there.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 03:16:36 PM
Too much work - going to have to do my bitching tomorrow!
I hear ya.  I say we make tomorrow honorary Tuesday.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 06, 2015, 03:22:08 PM
Too much work - going to have to do my bitching tomorrow!
I hear ya.  I say we make tomorrow honorary Tuesday.
I am back to the office for an hour and ain't got chit else to do so will just bitch around a bit by myself I guess.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 06, 2015, 03:22:49 PM
See there I have not been back 5 minutes and got you slackers to 18.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 03:25:14 PM
See there I have not been back 5 minutes and got you slackers to 18.
You done good.  Weren't you here all day?  :)
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 06, 2015, 03:29:17 PM
See there I have not been back 5 minutes and got you slackers to 18.
You done good.  Weren't you here all day?  :)
Obviously, we didn't miss him.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 06, 2015, 03:30:13 PM
See there I have not been back 5 minutes and got you slackers to 18.
You done good.  Weren't you here all day?  :)
Obviously, we didn't miss him.
it's all that Texas sunshine, we get....
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 06, 2015, 03:30:22 PM
See there I have not been back 5 minutes and got you slackers to 18.
You done good.  Weren't you here all day?  :)
Obviously, we didn't miss him.
GFY's for all you basttiges.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 06, 2015, 03:32:19 PM
See there I have not been back 5 minutes and got you slackers to 18.
You done good.  Weren't you here all day?  :)
Obviously, we didn't miss him.
it's all that Texas sunshine, we get....
I been out baxking in it all day at a nice 66 degrees, going home in about 45 minutes for a cigar and some fine bourbon barrell aged stout beers.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 06, 2015, 03:33:36 PM
See there I have not been back 5 minutes and got you slackers to 18.
You done good.  Weren't you here all day?  :)
Obviously, we didn't miss him.
it's all that Texas sunshine, we get....
I been out baxking in it all day at a nice 66 degrees, going home in about 45 minutes for a cigar and some fine bourbon barrell aged stout beers.
You missed me buying yet another box of CyB Reals.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 06, 2015, 03:39:31 PM
See there I have not been back 5 minutes and got you slackers to 18.
You done good.  Weren't you here all day?  :)
Obviously, we didn't miss him.
it's all that Texas sunshine, we get....
I been out baxking in it all day at a nice 66 degrees, going home in about 45 minutes for a cigar and some fine bourbon barrell aged stout beers.
You missed me buying yet another box of CyB Reals.
I believe you qualify as a CyB Whore!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 06, 2015, 03:41:32 PM
Amazing, 144 members to this joint
Only about 25 that participate.  Working on it...
And only 10 >2K postwhores.
some of us, don't feel the need to PW, quality not quantity.
little fish, you keep on doing what you do.... 8)

This is a fucking internet message board, enough of the quantity/quality bullshit.  Thought that we left that behind with the ghost town of a 'banter' that CI has become.  Happy Tuesday, MFer.

Certainly can't argue with that logic
+1
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 03:42:55 PM
It was supposed to stop snowing hours ago and I still see it coming down.  So I'm gonna head out because the commute won't be pretty.  Ciao.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 06, 2015, 03:43:41 PM
Amazing, 144 members to this joint
Only about 25 that participate.  Working on it...
And only 10 >2K postwhores.
some of us, don't feel the need to PW, quality not quantity.
little fish, you keep on doing what you do.... 8)
Thanks for answering my last question  :D
You are more than welcome, I speak fluent sarcasm, by the way,
but I often ignore trite rejoinders.... 8)
You're too cool flip, you like to pop in and take your little "clever" pot-shots and then hide behind what you consider to be witty, intelligent comments. You must be missed at the old banter, or maybe not even there
Must think he is still there.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 06, 2015, 03:43:59 PM
It was supposed to stop snowing hours ago and I still see it coming down.  So I'm gonna head out because the commute won't be pretty.  Ciao.
Later
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 06, 2015, 03:44:06 PM
See there I have not been back 5 minutes and got you slackers to 18.
You done good.  Weren't you here all day?  :)
Obviously, we didn't miss him.
it's all that Texas sunshine, we get....
I been out baxking in it all day at a nice 66 degrees, going home in about 45 minutes for a cigar and some fine bourbon barrell aged stout beers.
You missed me buying yet another box of CyB Reals.
I believe you qualify as a CyB Whore!
Probably.  But if I'm a whore, shouldn't someone be paying me to smoke them?
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 06, 2015, 03:45:42 PM
See there I have not been back 5 minutes and got you slackers to 18.
You done good.  Weren't you here all day?  :)
Obviously, we didn't miss him.
it's all that Texas sunshine, we get....
I been out baxking in it all day at a nice 66 degrees, going home in about 45 minutes for a cigar and some fine bourbon barrell aged stout beers.
You missed me buying yet another box of CyB Reals.
I believe you qualify as a CyB Whore!
Probably.  But if I'm a whore, shouldn't someone be paying me to smoke them?
They are damn near giving them to you free, what do you think you are worth?
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 06, 2015, 03:51:24 PM
See there I have not been back 5 minutes and got you slackers to 18.
You done good.  Weren't you here all day?  :)
Obviously, we didn't miss him.
it's all that Texas sunshine, we get....
I been out baxking in it all day at a nice 66 degrees, going home in about 45 minutes for a cigar and some fine bourbon barrell aged stout beers.
You missed me buying yet another box of CyB Reals.
I believe you qualify as a CyB Whore!
Probably.  But if I'm a whore, shouldn't someone be paying me to smoke them?
They are damn near giving them to you free, what do you think you are worth?
$2.79 a stick is only practically free. I expect dinner, flowers, and some cash left on the nightstand.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 06, 2015, 03:53:46 PM
It was supposed to stop snowing hours ago and I still see it coming down.  So I'm gonna head out because the commute won't be pretty.  Ciao.
Later
Be careful out there! - Name the show..
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 06, 2015, 03:54:13 PM
See there I have not been back 5 minutes and got you slackers to 18.
You done good.  Weren't you here all day?  :)
Obviously, we didn't miss him.
it's all that Texas sunshine, we get....
I been out baxking in it all day at a nice 66 degrees, going home in about 45 minutes for a cigar and some fine bourbon barrell aged stout beers.
You missed me buying yet another box of CyB Reals.
I believe you qualify as a CyB Whore!
Probably.  But if I'm a whore, shouldn't someone be paying me to smoke them?
They are damn near giving them to you free, what do you think you are worth?
$2.79 a stick is only practically free. I expect dinner, flowers, and some cash left on the nightstand.
CG said you were not "that good" so might better just take the discount cigars.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 06, 2015, 03:54:46 PM
Amazing, 144 members to this joint
Only about 25 that participate.  Working on it...
And only 10 >2K postwhores.
some of us, don't feel the need to PW, quality not quantity.
little fish, you keep on doing what you do.... 8)
Thanks for answering my last question  :D
You are more than welcome, I speak fluent sarcasm, by the way,
but I often ignore trite rejoinders.... 8)
You're too cool flip, you like to pop in and take your little "clever" pot-shots and then hide behind what you consider to be witty, intelligent comments. You must be missed at the old banter, or maybe not even there
Must think he is still there.
we don't want to encourage him....
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 06, 2015, 03:58:20 PM
See there I have not been back 5 minutes and got you slackers to 18.
You done good.  Weren't you here all day?  :)
Obviously, we didn't miss him.
it's all that Texas sunshine, we get....
I been out baxking in it all day at a nice 66 degrees, going home in about 45 minutes for a cigar and some fine bourbon barrell aged stout beers.
You missed me buying yet another box of CyB Reals.
I believe you qualify as a CyB Whore!
Probably.  But if I'm a whore, shouldn't someone be paying me to smoke them?
They are damn near giving them to you free, what do you think you are worth?
$2.79 a stick is only practically free. I expect dinner, flowers, and some cash left on the nightstand.
CG said you were not "that good" so might better just take the discount cigars.
I'm gonna get that two-timing bastige.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 06, 2015, 04:04:37 PM
See there I have not been back 5 minutes and got you slackers to 18.
You done good.  Weren't you here all day?  :)
Obviously, we didn't miss him.
it's all that Texas sunshine, we get....
I been out baxking in it all day at a nice 66 degrees, going home in about 45 minutes for a cigar and some fine bourbon barrell aged stout beers.
You missed me buying yet another box of CyB Reals.
I believe you qualify as a CyB Whore!
Probably.  But if I'm a whore, shouldn't someone be paying me to smoke them?
They are damn near giving them to you free, what do you think you are worth?
$2.79 a stick is only practically free. I expect dinner, flowers, and some cash left on the nightstand.
CG said you were not "that good" so might better just take the discount cigars.
I'm gonna get that two-timing bastige.
I think there is a line for that.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 06, 2015, 04:17:20 PM
See there I have not been back 5 minutes and got you slackers to 18.
You done good.  Weren't you here all day?  :)
Obviously, we didn't miss him.
it's all that Texas sunshine, we get....
I been out baxking in it all day at a nice 66 degrees, going home in about 45 minutes for a cigar and some fine bourbon barrell aged stout beers.
You missed me buying yet another box of CyB Reals.
I believe you qualify as a CyB Whore!
Probably.  But if I'm a whore, shouldn't someone be paying me to smoke them?
They are damn near giving them to you free, what do you think you are worth?
$2.79 a stick is only practically free. I expect dinner, flowers, and some cash left on the nightstand.
CG said you were not "that good" so might better just take the discount cigars.
I'm gonna get that two-timing bastige.
Hey meow!   ;)
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 06, 2015, 04:17:52 PM
Later folks, headed home for a smoke.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 06, 2015, 04:22:21 PM
Later folks, headed home for a smoke.
See yuz, Tex.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 06, 2015, 04:24:26 PM
Later folks, headed home for a smoke.
Later Tex!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 04:46:35 PM
Time to be heading out I think.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 06, 2015, 04:49:54 PM
Time to be heading out I think.
Catch ya later Dave!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 06, 2015, 04:52:31 PM
Time to be heading out I think.
Catch ya later Dave!
take care Tex & Dave, late meeting, heading out now...
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 06, 2015, 05:47:55 PM
Time for class, have a good night all!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 07:28:06 PM
Time to start planning on the 15th in 15 herf......what to wear, what to bring....
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 07:29:46 PM
On to the evening shift.  Thought I'd sit for a bit, have a coffee and EPC Elencos before clearing the snow.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 07:42:57 PM
Time to start planning on the 15th in 15 herf......what to wear, what to bring....
Don't bring anything.  I can't handle the pressure.  I have no new cigars so I'm not bringing anything.  I'll buy whatever I'm smoking there.  I'll still have to figure out what to bring to drink though.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 07:56:31 PM
Time to start planning on the 15th in 15 herf......what to wear, what to bring....
Don't bring anything.  I can't handle the pressure.  I have no new cigars so I'm not bringing anything.  I'll buy whatever I'm smoking there.  I'll still have to figure out what to bring to drink though.  Sheesh.
Pressure?  No pressure.... it's only Littlefish and me.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 08:44:23 PM
Time to start planning on the 15th in 15 herf......what to wear, what to bring....
Don't bring anything.  I can't handle the pressure.  I have no new cigars so I'm not bringing anything.  I'll buy whatever I'm smoking there.  I'll still have to figure out what to bring to drink though.  Sheesh.
Pressure?  No pressure.... it's only Littlefish and me.
But you both always have great care packages.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 08:51:26 PM
Time to start planning on the 15th in 15 herf......what to wear, what to bring....
Don't bring anything.  I can't handle the pressure.  I have no new cigars so I'm not bringing anything.  I'll buy whatever I'm smoking there.  I'll still have to figure out what to bring to drink though.  Sheesh.
Pressure?  No pressure.... it's only Littlefish and me.
But you both always have great care packages.
I'll have to dive into the Rocky Patel and Gurkha drawer.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 06, 2015, 09:21:46 PM
good evening guys. just back from a meeting and a meeting. should be coffee'd out but I'm not. maybe just wired. let's see, a pot this morning before the noon meeting, 1/2 a pot at the restaurant with dinner, 3 cups at the evening meeting, zero at the business meeting, okay, BK robusto and coffee. 46 degrees with a freeze watch out for tomorrow night. driving range, bunker practice tomorrow morning, then noon meeting, then golf. we have 5 guys golfing tomorrow. good thing, my partner doesn't want me smoking in the cart so FUCK him, I'll take a cart alone.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 09:25:11 PM
good evening guys. just back from a meeting and a meeting. should be coffee'd out but I'm not. maybe just wired. let's see, a pot this morning before the noon meeting, 1/2 a pot at the restaurant with dinner, 3 cups at the evening meeting, zero at the business meeting, okay, BK robusto and coffee. 46 degrees with a freeze watch out for tomorrow night. driving range, bunker practice tomorrow morning, then noon meeting, then golf. we have 5 guys golfing tomorrow. good thing, my partner doesn't want me smoking in the cart so FUCK him, I'll take a cart alone.
You might need to lay off the coffee, Deano.  LOL!
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 06, 2015, 09:29:27 PM
good evening guys. just back from a meeting and a meeting. should be coffee'd out but I'm not. maybe just wired. let's see, a pot this morning before the noon meeting, 1/2 a pot at the restaurant with dinner, 3 cups at the evening meeting, zero at the business meeting, okay, BK robusto and coffee. 46 degrees with a freeze watch out for tomorrow night. driving range, bunker practice tomorrow morning, then noon meeting, then golf. we have 5 guys golfing tomorrow. good thing, my partner doesn't want me smoking in the cart so FUCK him, I'll take a cart alone.
You might need to lay off the coffee, Deano.  LOL!
I still seem to sleep fine MOST nights. hi Tony.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 06, 2015, 09:44:56 PM
I'll be over at the CI site if anyone needs me.
;)
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 10:03:23 PM
I'll be over at the CI site if anyone needs me.
;)
Sorry, bud.  I had to drive.  Just got home but I'm gonna call it a night anyway.  Hit'em straight tomorrow.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: sfish on January 06, 2015, 10:13:55 PM
Time to start planning on the 15th in 15 herf......what to wear, what to bring....
Don't bring anything.  I can't handle the pressure.  I have no new cigars so I'm not bringing anything.  I'll buy whatever I'm smoking there.  I'll still have to figure out what to bring to drink though.  Sheesh.
Pressure?  No pressure.... it's only Littlefish and me.
But you both always have great care packages.
Tony was definitely admiring Dave's package in the picture from that night 😄
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 10:44:38 PM
Time to start planning on the 15th in 15 herf......what to wear, what to bring....
Don't bring anything.  I can't handle the pressure.  I have no new cigars so I'm not bringing anything.  I'll buy whatever I'm smoking there.  I'll still have to figure out what to bring to drink though.  Sheesh.
Pressure?  No pressure.... it's only Littlefish and me.
But you both always have great care packages.
I'll have to dive into the Rocky Patel and Gurkha drawer.
Now that would be unpleasant.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 10:50:23 PM
Time to start planning on the 15th in 15 herf......what to wear, what to bring....
Don't bring anything.  I can't handle the pressure.  I have no new cigars so I'm not bringing anything.  I'll buy whatever I'm smoking there.  I'll still have to figure out what to bring to drink though.  Sheesh.
Pressure?  No pressure.... it's only Littlefish and me.
But you both always have great care packages.
Tony was definitely admiring Dave's package in the picture from that night 😄
Hey, I'm an old tired guy, being admired by anyone is a greatly appreciated.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 06, 2015, 10:53:44 PM
Time to start planning on the 15th in 15 herf......what to wear, what to bring....
Don't bring anything.  I can't handle the pressure.  I have no new cigars so I'm not bringing anything.  I'll buy whatever I'm smoking there.  I'll still have to figure out what to bring to drink though.  Sheesh.
Pressure?  No pressure.... it's only Littlefish and me.
But you both always have great care packages.
I'll have to dive into the Rocky Patel and Gurkha drawer.
Now that would be unpleasant.
All kidding aside, I probably have more RP sticks than anything else and I'm really not a fan at all.  I bought a shit ton of 'em on cigarbid.com years ago and never smoke them.  They're not terrible so I won't throw them away but I never reach for one either.  Ok, I'm really going now.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 06, 2015, 11:01:43 PM
Time to start planning on the 15th in 15 herf......what to wear, what to bring....
Don't bring anything.  I can't handle the pressure.  I have no new cigars so I'm not bringing anything.  I'll buy whatever I'm smoking there.  I'll still have to figure out what to bring to drink though.  Sheesh.
Pressure?  No pressure.... it's only Littlefish and me.
But you both always have great care packages.
I'll have to dive into the Rocky Patel and Gurkha drawer.
Now that would be unpleasant.
All kidding aside, I probably have more RP sticks than anything else and I'm really not a fan at all.  I bought a shit ton of 'em on cigarbid.com years ago and never smoke them.  They're not terrible so I won't throw them away but I never reach for one either.  Ok, I'm really going now.
Bring them to CI and give them for the troops... or I can take some and give them to my son who is not quite as discriminating.
Title: Re: 1/6/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 06, 2015, 11:07:54 PM
good evening guys. just back from a meeting and a meeting. should be coffee'd out but I'm not. maybe just wired. let's see, a pot this morning before the noon meeting, 1/2 a pot at the restaurant with dinner, 3 cups at the evening meeting, zero at the business meeting, okay, BK robusto and coffee. 46 degrees with a freeze watch out for tomorrow night. driving range, bunker practice tomorrow morning, then noon meeting, then golf. we have 5 guys golfing tomorrow. good thing, my partner doesn't want me smoking in the cart so FUCK him, I'll take a cart alone.
You might need to lay off the coffee, Deano.  LOL!
Jeezus. Seriously.