CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 25, 2019, 12:01:05 AM

Title: 1/25/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on January 25, 2019, 12:01:05 AM
It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 25, 2019, 05:29:33 AM
Friday!
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 25, 2019, 06:10:45 AM
Friday!
is it?
morning Dave.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 25, 2019, 06:16:50 AM
Friday!
is it?
morning Dave.
It is, all day. Morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 25, 2019, 06:39:05 AM
I see Nancy No no no no is still holding us hostage.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 25, 2019, 06:40:02 AM
Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 25, 2019, 07:09:01 AM
40° and overcast, may hit 60°. not the weather I like
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 25, 2019, 07:12:03 AM
Why do the posts say “report to moderator logged”?

WTF is the moderator this morning?
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 25, 2019, 07:13:10 AM
Slept in this morning, just got the coffee made.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 25, 2019, 07:15:42 AM
Friday!
Fri-YAY! This week has kicked my ass. I was up working until after 3. Still happy to be working though.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 25, 2019, 07:16:55 AM
the 1954 version of Godzilla is on.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 25, 2019, 07:18:10 AM
Why do the posts say “report to moderator logged”?

WTF is the moderator this morning?
It's probably because of the statement Dean made earlier about being held hostage.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 25, 2019, 07:20:31 AM
40° and overcast, may hit 60°. not the weather I like
39° and clear skies, low 50’s for an afternoon high.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 25, 2019, 07:21:26 AM
Why do the posts say “report to moderator logged”?

WTF is the moderator this morning?
It's probably because of the statement Dean made earlier about being held hostage.
LMAO, for some reason I figured Dean was involved 😂
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 25, 2019, 07:28:27 AM

Why do the posts say “report to moderator logged”?

WTF is the moderator this morning?
It's probably because of the statement Dean made earlier about being held hostage.
LMAO, for some reason I figured Dean was involved

I'm not seeing what you're seeing. Just the link that's always been there to "Report to moderator".
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 25, 2019, 07:29:17 AM
I see Nancy No no no no is still holding us hostage.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 25, 2019, 07:31:34 AM

Why do the posts say “report to moderator logged”?

WTF is the moderator this morning?
It's probably because of the statement Dean made earlier about being held hostage.
LMAO, for some reason I figured Dean was involved

I'm not seeing what you're seeing. Just the link that's always been there to "Report to moderator".
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: sfish on January 25, 2019, 07:38:16 AM
Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 25, 2019, 07:41:32 AM

Why do the posts say “report to moderator logged”?

WTF is the moderator this morning?
It's probably because of the statement Dean made earlier about being held hostage.
LMAO, for some reason I figured Dean was involved

I'm not seeing what you're seeing. Just the link that's always been there to "Report to moderator".
Much appreciated. Strange indeed. My screen, as admin, shows everyone's IP address. Same as always.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 25, 2019, 07:43:06 AM
Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try
Personally have never had a Nat Sherman whose flavors I've enjoyed.

Good morning, Fish.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 25, 2019, 07:45:19 AM

Why do the posts say “report to moderator logged”?

WTF is the moderator this morning?
It's probably because of the statement Dean made earlier about being held hostage.
LMAO, for some reason I figured Dean was involved

I'm not seeing what you're seeing. Just the link that's always been there to "Report to moderator".
Much appreciated. Strange indeed. My screen, as admin, shows everyone's IP address. Same as always.
Mine always shows 'report to moderator', too. I assume all of ours does.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 25, 2019, 07:45:52 AM
Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try
Same. I always enjoy a Nat Sherman, unlike Tony, who's clearly a commie.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 25, 2019, 07:49:31 AM
Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try
Same. I always enjoy a Nat Sherman, unlike Tony, who's clearly a commie.
To each, his own.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: sfish on January 25, 2019, 07:59:14 AM
Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try
Same. I always enjoy a Nat Sherman, unlike Tony, who's clearly a commie.
If he isn't himself, he's certainly married to one
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 25, 2019, 08:07:37 AM
Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try
Same. I always enjoy a Nat Sherman, unlike Tony, who's clearly a commie.
To each, his own.
Unless we're talking about Gurkha's, right?
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 25, 2019, 08:12:53 AM
Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try
I like them. chocolate, coffee, and sweet cream are the dominate flavors, my type of profile. this one though has a very tight draw.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 25, 2019, 08:27:52 AM
Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try
I like them. chocolate, coffee, and sweet cream are the dominate flavors, my type of profile. this one though has a very tight draw.
And we all know how much you prefer a much, much looser draw.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 25, 2019, 08:28:51 AM
Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try
I like them. chocolate, coffee, and sweet cream are the dominate flavors, my type of profile. this one though has a very tight draw.
And we all know how much you prefer a much, much looser draw.
LOL
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: sfish on January 25, 2019, 08:41:48 AM
Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try
I like them. chocolate, coffee, and sweet cream are the dominate flavors, my type of profile. this one though has a very tight draw.
And we all know how much you prefer a much, much looser draw.
Not sure it's as much a preference as a lack of option
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 25, 2019, 08:44:29 AM
Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try
I like them. chocolate, coffee, and sweet cream are the dominate flavors, my type of profile. this one though has a very tight draw.
And we all know how much you prefer a much, much looser draw.
Not sure it's as much a preference as a lack of option
I don't know, it sure sounds like the lady's daughter is there as an option if he wanted it.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 25, 2019, 08:49:04 AM
Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try
I like them. chocolate, coffee, and sweet cream are the dominate flavors, my type of profile. this one though has a very tight draw.
And we all know how much you prefer a much, much looser draw.
Not sure it's as much a preference as a lack of option
I don't know, it sure sounds like the lady's daughter is there as an option if he wanted it.
too bad she's just a baby.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: sfish on January 25, 2019, 08:56:45 AM
Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try
I like them. chocolate, coffee, and sweet cream are the dominate flavors, my type of profile. this one though has a very tight draw.
And we all know how much you prefer a much, much looser draw.
Not sure it's as much a preference as a lack of option
I don't know, it sure sounds like the lady's daughter is there as an option if he wanted it.
too bad she's just a baby.
Hey - If there's grass on the field...play ball!
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 25, 2019, 09:02:59 AM
Good morning reprobates.  I've reported you all to the moderator.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 25, 2019, 09:03:14 AM
Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try
I like them. chocolate, coffee, and sweet cream are the dominate flavors, my type of profile. this one though has a very tight draw.
And we all know how much you prefer a much, much looser draw.
Not sure it's as much a preference as a lack of option
I don't know, it sure sounds like the lady's daughter is there as an option if he wanted it.
too bad she's just a baby.
Hey - If there's grass on the field...play ball!
(https://media.giphy.com/media/x6sfBlcbXW7kc/giphy.gif)
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 25, 2019, 09:03:42 AM
Good morning reprobates.  I've reported you all to the moderator.
And rightfully so. Morning, Mark.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: sfish on January 25, 2019, 09:05:33 AM
Good morning reprobates.  I've reported you all to the moderator.
GFY and the moderator!!
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: sfish on January 25, 2019, 09:20:01 AM
Good morning reprobates.  I've reported you all to the moderator.
GFY and the moderator!!
That's just code for "Good morning Mark"
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 25, 2019, 10:04:54 AM
Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try
I like them. chocolate, coffee, and sweet cream are the dominate flavors, my type of profile. this one though has a very tight draw.
And we all know how much you prefer a much, much looser draw.
Not sure it's as much a preference as a lack of option
I don't know, it sure sounds like the lady's daughter is there as an option if he wanted it.
too bad she's just a baby.
Hey - If there's grass on the field...play ball!
hey, she's as bald as a baby down there. she keeps it mowed.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 25, 2019, 10:08:04 AM
Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try
I like them. chocolate, coffee, and sweet cream are the dominate flavors, my type of profile. this one though has a very tight draw.
And we all know how much you prefer a much, much looser draw.
Not sure it's as much a preference as a lack of option
I don't know, it sure sounds like the lady's daughter is there as an option if he wanted it.
too bad she's just a baby.
Hey - If there's grass on the field...play ball!
hey, she's as bald as a baby down there. she keeps it mowed.
And her mom is OK with her prancing around in front of you like that?  I consider this a developing story.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 25, 2019, 10:26:40 AM
Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try
I like them. chocolate, coffee, and sweet cream are the dominate flavors, my type of profile. this one though has a very tight draw.
And we all know how much you prefer a much, much looser draw.
Not sure it's as much a preference as a lack of option
I don't know, it sure sounds like the lady's daughter is there as an option if he wanted it.
too bad she's just a baby.
Hey - If there's grass on the field...play ball!
hey, she's as bald as a baby down there. she keeps it mowed.
And her mom is OK with her prancing around in front of you like that?  I consider this a developing story.
No doubt.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 25, 2019, 10:43:37 AM
Hope no one was planning on flying into LaGuardia today.

A ground stop has been ordered at LaGuardia Airport because of a staffing shortage related to sick calls, the Federal Aviation Administration said Friday.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 25, 2019, 10:49:00 AM
Hope no one was planning on flying into LaGuardia today.

A ground stop has been ordered at LaGuardia Airport because of a staffing shortage related to sick calls, the Federal Aviation Administration said Friday.
I looked at the "airport delay map" this morning, and it looks like every other day.  I can vouch for the fact that Newark, Phili, LaGuardia are f'kd up regardless of staffing.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 25, 2019, 11:02:30 AM
Hope no one was planning on flying into LaGuardia today.

A ground stop has been ordered at LaGuardia Airport because of a staffing shortage related to sick calls, the Federal Aviation Administration said Friday.
I looked at the "airport delay map" this morning, and it looks like every other day.  I can vouch for the fact that Newark, Phili, LaGuardia are f'kd up regardless of staffing.
Delays, sure, that's to be expected at just about any airport. But this is them saying, "sorry, no more planes are allowed to land here right now." You certainly don't see that every day.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 25, 2019, 11:38:27 AM

Why do the posts say “report to moderator logged”?

WTF is the moderator this morning?
It's probably because of the statement Dean made earlier about being held hostage.
LMAO, for some reason I figured Dean was involved

I'm not seeing what you're seeing. Just the link that's always been there to "Report to moderator".
Much appreciated. Strange indeed. My screen, as admin, shows everyone's IP address. Same as always.
I'm almost always on Tapatalk. Good morning guys. Busy weekend ahead and more snow.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 25, 2019, 11:52:06 AM
Hope no one was planning on flying into LaGuardia today.

A ground stop has been ordered at LaGuardia Airport because of a staffing shortage related to sick calls, the Federal Aviation Administration said Friday.
I looked at the "airport delay map" this morning, and it looks like every other day.  I can vouch for the fact that Newark, Phili, LaGuardia are f'kd up regardless of staffing.
Delays, sure, that's to be expected at just about any airport. But this is them saying, "sorry, no more planes are allowed to land here right now." You certainly don't see that every day.
I have sat in an airport with my connecting flight into Newark delayed due to "ground halt" simply because there is more traffic scheduled than they can handle.  Same for Philly.  I'm sure the gubmint infighting and resulting staff shortages are making it worse.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 25, 2019, 12:14:50 PM

Why do the posts say “report to moderator logged”?

WTF is the moderator this morning?
It's probably because of the statement Dean made earlier about being held hostage.
LMAO, for some reason I figured Dean was involved

I'm not seeing what you're seeing. Just the link that's always been there to "Report to moderator".
Much appreciated. Strange indeed. My screen, as admin, shows everyone's IP address. Same as always.
I'm almost always on Tapatalk. Good morning guys. Busy weekend ahead and more snow.
Good morning, KeepEm'ComfortableRick.  We'll be mid-60's and sunny by Sunday.   :D
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 25, 2019, 12:30:07 PM
Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try
I like them. chocolate, coffee, and sweet cream are the dominate flavors, my type of profile. this one though has a very tight draw.
And we all know how much you prefer a much, much looser draw.
Not sure it's as much a preference as a lack of option
I don't know, it sure sounds like the lady's daughter is there as an option if he wanted it.
too bad she's just a baby.
Hey - If there's grass on the field...play ball!
hey, she's as bald as a baby down there. she keeps it mowed.
And her mom is OK with her prancing around in front of you like that?  I consider this a developing story.
she's well aware and isn't comfortable with it.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 25, 2019, 12:40:06 PM
Nat Sherman Timeless torp/beli and coffee here.
How is that cigar? One I've always wanted to try
I like them. chocolate, coffee, and sweet cream are the dominate flavors, my type of profile. this one though has a very tight draw.
And we all know how much you prefer a much, much looser draw.
Not sure it's as much a preference as a lack of option
I don't know, it sure sounds like the lady's daughter is there as an option if he wanted it.
too bad she's just a baby.
Hey - If there's grass on the field...play ball!
hey, she's as bald as a baby down there. she keeps it mowed.
And her mom is OK with her prancing around in front of you like that?  I consider this a developing story.
she's well aware and isn't comfortable with it.
That's actually a good sign, thankfully.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 25, 2019, 12:41:50 PM
Hope no one was planning on flying into LaGuardia today.

A ground stop has been ordered at LaGuardia Airport because of a staffing shortage related to sick calls, the Federal Aviation Administration said Friday.
I looked at the "airport delay map" this morning, and it looks like every other day.  I can vouch for the fact that Newark, Phili, LaGuardia are f'kd up regardless of staffing.
Delays, sure, that's to be expected at just about any airport. But this is them saying, "sorry, no more planes are allowed to land here right now." You certainly don't see that every day.
I have sat in an airport with my connecting flight into Newark delayed due to "ground halt" simply because there is more traffic scheduled than they can handle.  Same for Philly.  I'm sure the gubmint infighting and resulting staff shortages are making it worse.
My sister and her family had a hell of a time getting out of Newark when we went to Disney in November. Bunch of sloth-like bastiges.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 25, 2019, 01:54:03 PM
[...]

Hey! I resemble that remark.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 25, 2019, 02:04:12 PM
[...]

Yeah, but it's a term of endearment when I say it to you.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 25, 2019, 02:11:14 PM
[...]

And that's the way it's taken.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 25, 2019, 02:21:13 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 25, 2019, 02:37:42 PM
Hazzuh!
Have a good weekend.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 25, 2019, 02:48:19 PM
Now I'm spoiled and will want to smoke another cigar on my way home this evening. Thinking about the AJF Enclave toro.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 25, 2019, 03:20:55 PM
Had a cookout in the shop with burgers, sausage, hippo eggs, and the rest.  I'm full.  In the man cave with a Laranja and coffee.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 25, 2019, 04:14:45 PM
Had a cookout in the shop with burgers, sausage, hippo eggs, and the rest.  I'm full.  In the man cave with a Laranja and coffee.
Well done.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: cigarbreath on January 25, 2019, 04:36:57 PM
Had a cookout in the shop with burgers, sausage, hippo eggs, and the rest.  I'm full.  In the man cave with a Laranja and coffee.
Hippos don’t lay no eggs.  Sheesh!
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 25, 2019, 04:45:31 PM
Had a cookout in the shop with burgers, sausage, hippo eggs, and the rest.  I'm full.  In the man cave with a Laranja and coffee.
Hippos don’t lay no eggs.  Sheesh!
Sure they do!
(https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ykJVi4OfyJ4/UgUF1EAjiTI/AAAAAAAAhWc/PUz7fDg5ebk/s1600/planet-weidknecht-hippo-eggs-6.JPG)
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 25, 2019, 05:59:50 PM
Had a cookout in the shop with burgers, sausage, hippo eggs, and the rest.  I'm full.  In the man cave with a Laranja and coffee.
Hippos don’t lay no eggs.  Sheesh!
Sure they do!
(https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ykJVi4OfyJ4/UgUF1EAjiTI/AAAAAAAAhWc/PUz7fDg5ebk/s1600/planet-weidknecht-hippo-eggs-6.JPG)
Hippo testicle?
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 25, 2019, 06:04:29 PM
Had a cookout in the shop with burgers, sausage, hippo eggs, and the rest.  I'm full.  In the man cave with a Laranja and coffee.
Hippos don’t lay no eggs.  Sheesh!
Sure they do!
(https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ykJVi4OfyJ4/UgUF1EAjiTI/AAAAAAAAhWc/PUz7fDg5ebk/s1600/planet-weidknecht-hippo-eggs-6.JPG)
Hippo testicle?
If that's what works for you, sure.  Whatever you call it, cream cheese stuffed jalapeno wrapped in sausage wrapped in bacon then grilled for about an hour tastes damn delicious!
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 25, 2019, 07:12:30 PM
Had a cookout in the shop with burgers, sausage, hippo eggs, and the rest.  I'm full.  In the man cave with a Laranja and coffee.
Hippos don’t lay no eggs.  Sheesh!
Sure they do!
(https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ykJVi4OfyJ4/UgUF1EAjiTI/AAAAAAAAhWc/PUz7fDg5ebk/s1600/planet-weidknecht-hippo-eggs-6.JPG)
Hippo testicle?
If that's what works for you, sure.  Whatever you call it, cream cheese stuffed jalapeno wrapped in sausage wrapped in bacon then grilled for about an hour tastes damn delicious!
It sounds fantastic. It just looks like a dissected nut.
Title: Re: 1/25/2019
Post by: cigarbreath on January 25, 2019, 07:28:23 PM
Had a cookout in the shop with burgers, sausage, hippo eggs, and the rest.  I'm full.  In the man cave with a Laranja and coffee.
Hippos don’t lay no eggs.  Sheesh!
Sure they do!
(https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ykJVi4OfyJ4/UgUF1EAjiTI/AAAAAAAAhWc/PUz7fDg5ebk/s1600/planet-weidknecht-hippo-eggs-6.JPG)
Got at least two of the food groups - bacon and jalapeńos.