CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 31, 2018, 12:01:49 AM

Title: 8/31/2018
Post by: CigarBanter on August 31, 2018, 12:01:49 AM
It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 31, 2018, 05:58:01 AM
Friday!
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 31, 2018, 07:04:59 AM
Man, tough crowd.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 31, 2018, 07:07:32 AM
Man, tough crowd.
Mourning the end of August. Good morning, Dave. Any good jam items?
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 31, 2018, 07:11:10 AM
At the flip, the jam was offering CAO Brazilias. Just in case anyone gives a shit.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 31, 2018, 07:15:51 AM
Man, tough crowd.
Mourning the end of August. Good morning, Dave. Any good jam items?
The Nub Cameroons were up when I logged in, which I thoroughly enjoy, but not for $4 per. They can be had for better, if you find a good deal.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 31, 2018, 07:20:39 AM
Man, tough crowd.
Mourning the end of August. Good morning, Dave. Any good jam items?
The Nub Cameroons were up when I logged in, which I thoroughly enjoy, but not for $4 per. They can be had for better, if you find a good deal.
I'm losing touch on what a good price is anymore.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 31, 2018, 07:45:56 AM
Man, tough crowd.
Mourning the end of August. Good morning, Dave. Any good jam items?
The Nub Cameroons were up when I logged in, which I thoroughly enjoy, but not for $4 per. They can be had for better, if you find a good deal.
I'm losing touch on what a good price is anymore.
Same here. Harder and harder to find a good deal. At least, what WE would consider a good deal. Since we still use price points from years ago, perhaps we're the problem.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 31, 2018, 07:46:29 AM
good morning Dave and Tony.
Ave Maria Recoquista and coffee here.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 31, 2018, 07:48:08 AM
going to NY in October, not looking forward to the colder weather.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 31, 2018, 08:07:21 AM
going to NY in October, not looking forward to the colder weather.
Morning, Dean. I'm sure it'll be pretty nice up here in October, but I imagine your blood has thinned a bit in the FL sun. Make sure you pack your long underpants.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 31, 2018, 08:46:08 AM
going to NY in October, not looking forward to the colder weather.
Morning, Dean. I'm sure it'll be pretty nice up here in October, but I imagine your blood has thinned a bit in the FL sun. Make sure you pack your long underpants.
I won't go there.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 31, 2018, 09:09:44 AM
Man, tough crowd.
Mourning the end of August. Good morning, Dave. Any good jam items?
The Nub Cameroons were up when I logged in, which I thoroughly enjoy, but not for $4 per. They can be had for better, if you find a good deal.
I'm losing touch on what a good price is anymore.
Same here. Harder and harder to find a good deal. At least, what WE would consider a good deal. Since we still use price points from years ago, perhaps we're the problem.
I think Mark's the problem.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 31, 2018, 09:10:05 AM
good morning Dave and Tony.
Ave Maria Recoquista and coffee here.
Good morning, Deano.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 31, 2018, 09:11:08 AM
going to NY in October, not looking forward to the colder weather.
Visiting the kids and grandkids?
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 31, 2018, 09:37:38 AM
Man, tough crowd.
Mourning the end of August. Good morning, Dave. Any good jam items?
The Nub Cameroons were up when I logged in, which I thoroughly enjoy, but not for $4 per. They can be had for better, if you find a good deal.
I'm losing touch on what a good price is anymore.
Same here. Harder and harder to find a good deal. At least, what WE would consider a good deal. Since we still use price points from years ago, perhaps we're the problem.
I think Mark's the problem.
Has it been so long since cb checked in that things are no longer automatically his fault? ;)
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 31, 2018, 09:43:26 AM
Man, tough crowd.
Mourning the end of August. Good morning, Dave. Any good jam items?
The Nub Cameroons were up when I logged in, which I thoroughly enjoy, but not for $4 per. They can be had for better, if you find a good deal.
I'm losing touch on what a good price is anymore.
Same here. Harder and harder to find a good deal. At least, what WE would consider a good deal. Since we still use price points from years ago, perhaps we're the problem.
I think Mark's the problem.
Has it been so long since cb checked in that things are no longer automatically his fault? ;)
Yep. I must have offended him too.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 31, 2018, 09:55:05 AM
Man, tough crowd.
Mourning the end of August. Good morning, Dave. Any good jam items?
The Nub Cameroons were up when I logged in, which I thoroughly enjoy, but not for $4 per. They can be had for better, if you find a good deal.
I'm losing touch on what a good price is anymore.
Same here. Harder and harder to find a good deal. At least, what WE would consider a good deal. Since we still use price points from years ago, perhaps we're the problem.
I think Mark's the problem.
Has it been so long since cb checked in that things are no longer automatically his fault? ;)
Yep. I must have offended him too.
He hasn't been on FB in some time, either. He may have lost his phone at a Macy's while holding the wife's purse.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 31, 2018, 09:58:02 AM
going to NY in October, not looking forward to the colder weather.
Visiting the kids and grandkids?
yep, and brother and a few friends.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: Threebean on August 31, 2018, 10:08:57 AM
Man, tough crowd.
Mourning the end of August. Good morning, Dave. Any good jam items?
Celebrating it here.  It's been a hot MF'er.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: Threebean on August 31, 2018, 10:09:16 AM
Man, tough crowd.
Mourning the end of August. Good morning, Dave. Any good jam items?
The Nub Cameroons were up when I logged in, which I thoroughly enjoy, but not for $4 per. They can be had for better, if you find a good deal.
I'm losing touch on what a good price is anymore.
Same here. Harder and harder to find a good deal. At least, what WE would consider a good deal. Since we still use price points from years ago, perhaps we're the problem.
I think Mark's the problem.
I would say GFY, but you're probably right.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: Threebean on August 31, 2018, 10:10:59 AM
Morning Dave, Dean, and Mr. T.  Came in late and gonna split early to meet the warden for a beer/pizza outing.
http://600degreespizzeria.com/ (http://600degreespizzeria.com/)
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 31, 2018, 10:19:33 AM
Morning Dave, Dean, and Mr. T.  Came in late and gonna split early to meet the warden for a beer/pizza outing.
http://600degreespizzeria.com/ (http://600degreespizzeria.com/)
Looks delicious.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 31, 2018, 10:27:38 AM
Man, tough crowd.
Mourning the end of August. Good morning, Dave. Any good jam items?
The Nub Cameroons were up when I logged in, which I thoroughly enjoy, but not for $4 per. They can be had for better, if you find a good deal.
I'm losing touch on what a good price is anymore.
Same here. Harder and harder to find a good deal. At least, what WE would consider a good deal. Since we still use price points from years ago, perhaps we're the problem.
I think Mark's the problem.
I would say GFY, but you're probably right.
Good morning, 3B.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 31, 2018, 10:35:10 AM
Morning Dave, Dean, and Mr. T.  Came in late and gonna split early to meet the warden for a beer/pizza outing.
http://600degreespizzeria.com/ (http://600degreespizzeria.com/)
Looks delicious.
I'm starving already.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 31, 2018, 10:37:25 AM
Man, tough crowd.
Mourning the end of August. Good morning, Dave. Any good jam items?
The Nub Cameroons were up when I logged in, which I thoroughly enjoy, but not for $4 per. They can be had for better, if you find a good deal.
I'm losing touch on what a good price is anymore.
Same here. Harder and harder to find a good deal. At least, what WE would consider a good deal. Since we still use price points from years ago, perhaps we're the problem.
I think Mark's the problem.
Has it been so long since cb checked in that things are no longer automatically his fault? ;)
Yep. I must have offended him too.
He hasn't been on FB in some time, either. He may have lost his phone at a Macy's while holding the wife's purse.
He hasn't logged in since March. Hope he's OK.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: Threebean on August 31, 2018, 10:50:38 AM
Man, tough crowd.
Mourning the end of August. Good morning, Dave. Any good jam items?
The Nub Cameroons were up when I logged in, which I thoroughly enjoy, but not for $4 per. They can be had for better, if you find a good deal.
I'm losing touch on what a good price is anymore.
Same here. Harder and harder to find a good deal. At least, what WE would consider a good deal. Since we still use price points from years ago, perhaps we're the problem.
I think Mark's the problem.
Has it been so long since cb checked in that things are no longer automatically his fault? ;)
Yep. I must have offended him too.
He hasn't been on FB in some time, either. He may have lost his phone at a Macy's while holding the wife's purse.
He hasn't logged in since March. Hope he's OK.
Maybe he's hanging with the contingent down the street.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 31, 2018, 11:20:50 AM
Man, tough crowd.
Mourning the end of August. Good morning, Dave. Any good jam items?
The Nub Cameroons were up when I logged in, which I thoroughly enjoy, but not for $4 per. They can be had for better, if you find a good deal.
I'm losing touch on what a good price is anymore.
Same here. Harder and harder to find a good deal. At least, what WE would consider a good deal. Since we still use price points from years ago, perhaps we're the problem.
I think Mark's the problem.
Has it been so long since cb checked in that things are no longer automatically his fault? ;)
Yep. I must have offended him too.
He hasn't been on FB in some time, either. He may have lost his phone at a Macy's while holding the wife's purse.
He hasn't logged in since March. Hope he's OK.
Maybe he's hanging with the contingent down the street.
This is the only game in town anymore.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 31, 2018, 11:35:19 AM
[...]
There are tons of forums out there. Maybe he found something better. I wouldn't be surprised. #CigarSmokingPurseHolders.com
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: Threebean on August 31, 2018, 11:54:58 AM
[...]
I thought "the others" started up at the sis when the CI banter shut down.  Or is that fake news?
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 31, 2018, 12:06:47 PM
[...]
the other forums move too slowly, sloooooooer than here, I'm not interested.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 31, 2018, 12:07:21 PM
afternoon Mark.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 31, 2018, 12:07:56 PM
[...]
+1
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 31, 2018, 12:12:04 PM
only in Florida:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/31/florida-couple-built-drive-thru-window-at-mobile-home-to-sell-drugs-cops.amp.html
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 31, 2018, 12:17:45 PM
https://halfwheel.com/mombacho-cosecha-2013/279771
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 31, 2018, 12:34:53 PM
only in Florida:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/31/florida-couple-built-drive-thru-window-at-mobile-home-to-sell-drugs-cops.amp.html
I think this is what #MAGA is all about.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 31, 2018, 12:38:26 PM
only in Florida:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/31/florida-couple-built-drive-thru-window-at-mobile-home-to-sell-drugs-cops.amp.html
I think this is what #MAGA is all about.
people have to spend Trump's $4000 somewhere.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 31, 2018, 12:42:35 PM
only in Florida:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/31/florida-couple-built-drive-thru-window-at-mobile-home-to-sell-drugs-cops.amp.html
Entrepreneurial.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 31, 2018, 12:43:05 PM
[...]
I don't like that, so that makes it #fakenews, right?
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 31, 2018, 12:43:30 PM
only in Florida:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/31/florida-couple-built-drive-thru-window-at-mobile-home-to-sell-drugs-cops.amp.html
I think this is what #MAGA is all about.
people have to spend Trump's $4000 somewhere.
LALTS, good point.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 31, 2018, 12:48:13 PM
https://halfwheel.com/mombacho-cosecha-2013/279771
Pricey, but I'm still curious to try one.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 31, 2018, 12:54:39 PM
[...]
I know a few of the old gang hang out at the sister forum.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 31, 2018, 01:08:35 PM
Playing this course tomorrow morning. They have $1 hot dogs all weekend. Hope they have a couple of them sumbitches ready when I make the turn around 8:45 or so.

https://www.coppertopgolf.com/
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 31, 2018, 01:34:14 PM
Playing this course tomorrow morning. They have $1 hot dogs all weekend. Hope they have a couple of them sumbitches ready when I make the turn around 8:45 or so.

https://www.coppertopgolf.com/
nice video.
looks like a fun course off the whites.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: Threebean on August 31, 2018, 01:37:37 PM
Playing this course tomorrow morning. They have $1 hot dogs all weekend. Hope they have a couple of them sumbitches ready when I make the turn around 8:45 or so.

https://www.coppertopgolf.com/
nice video.
looks like a fun course off the whites.
That's offensive. I am highly offended.  Now I have to go damage someone else's property.  BRB.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 31, 2018, 01:56:28 PM
Playing this course tomorrow morning. They have $1 hot dogs all weekend. Hope they have a couple of them sumbitches ready when I make the turn around 8:45 or so.

https://www.coppertopgolf.com/
nice video.
looks like a fun course off the whites.
That's offensive. I am highly offended.  Now I have to go damage someone else's property.  BRB.
Don't forget your pussy hat.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 31, 2018, 01:58:25 PM
Playing this course tomorrow morning. They have $1 hot dogs all weekend. Hope they have a couple of them sumbitches ready when I make the turn around 8:45 or so.

https://www.coppertopgolf.com/
nice video.
looks like a fun course off the whites.
Yeah, it's a pretty solid course. Haven't played there in a few years, because they have a lot of outings on the weekends. It's not overly long (TWSS), but it's tight (TNWHS) off the tee on a lot of holes.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: Threebean on August 31, 2018, 02:11:05 PM
Playing this course tomorrow morning. They have $1 hot dogs all weekend. Hope they have a couple of them sumbitches ready when I make the turn around 8:45 or so.

https://www.coppertopgolf.com/
nice video.
looks like a fun course off the whites.
Yeah, it's a pretty solid course. Haven't played there in a few years, because they have a lot of outings on the weekends. It's not overly long (TWSS), but it's tight (TNWHS) off the tee on a lot of holes.
First drag of the day.  Well done.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 31, 2018, 02:14:39 PM
Playing this course tomorrow morning. They have $1 hot dogs all weekend. Hope they have a couple of them sumbitches ready when I make the turn around 8:45 or so.

https://www.coppertopgolf.com/
nice video.
looks like a fun course off the whites.
Yeah, it's a pretty solid course. Haven't played there in a few years, because they have a lot of outings on the weekends. It's not overly long (TWSS), but it's tight (TNWHS) off the tee on a lot of holes.
First drag of the day.  Well done.
I aim to please.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 31, 2018, 02:15:19 PM
And with that, I'm off. 3 open houses to hit for school now, sheesh! Enjoy your long weekends and see youse on Tuesday. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: Threebean on August 31, 2018, 02:23:26 PM
And with that, I'm off. 3 open houses to hit for school now, sheesh! Enjoy your long weekends and see youse on Tuesday. Hazzuh!
And the banter goes Daveless once again.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 31, 2018, 02:23:50 PM
And with that, I'm off. 3 open houses to hit for school now, sheesh! Enjoy your long weekends and see youse on Tuesday. Hazzuh!
Later, Dave. Enjoy your Labor Day.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 31, 2018, 02:25:51 PM
Playing this course tomorrow morning. They have $1 hot dogs all weekend. Hope they have a couple of them sumbitches ready when I make the turn around 8:45 or so.

https://www.coppertopgolf.com/
nice video.
looks like a fun course off the whites.
Yeah, it's a pretty solid course. Haven't played there in a few years, because they have a lot of outings on the weekends. It's not overly long (TWSS), but it's tight (TNWHS) off the tee on a lot of holes.
First drag of the day.  Well done.
He really did leave on a high note. I'm proud to know him.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 31, 2018, 02:31:30 PM
I'm thinking of outsourcing my Daves to get 24 x 7 support.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 31, 2018, 02:48:14 PM
I'm thinking of outsourcing my Daves to get 24 x 7 support.
shift work.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: Threebean on August 31, 2018, 02:51:03 PM
I'm thinking of outsourcing my Daves to get 24 x 7 support.
Room fulls available for cheap. Plus they are likely to be much more agreeable vs our current Dave source.
(http://static.businessworld.in/article/article_extra_large_image/1452589154_QVFUEl_Intelenet-BPO_SN-870.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 31, 2018, 04:50:16 PM
Hello, my name is Dave lull?
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 31, 2018, 04:51:03 PM
Getting ready to cut out with a cigar. Don't yet know which one...
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 31, 2018, 06:21:19 PM
Getting ready to cut out with a cigar. Don't yet know which one...
Grabbed a Chief Cool Arrow but it started raining before I could light it. So I put it away and reached for some no name robusto sitting in my bag. Decent medium-full stick with a pin straight burn and perfect draw. Flavors were good too but without any complexity.

Sorry, no photos today.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 31, 2018, 06:39:41 PM

Getting ready to cut out with a cigar. Don't yet know which one...
Grabbed a Chief Cool Arrow but it started raining before I could light it. So I put it away and reached for some no name robusto sitting in my bag. Decent medium-full stick with a pin straight burn and perfect draw. Flavors were good too but without any complexity.

Sorry, no photos today.

I found it. It's called the 22N/83W corona extra. Take a look at this video if you want more info about it:
https://youtu.be/CkcetU--vn0
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 31, 2018, 06:43:04 PM

Getting ready to cut out with a cigar. Don't yet know which one...
Grabbed a Chief Cool Arrow but it started raining before I could light it. So I put it away and reached for some no name robusto sitting in my bag. Decent medium-full stick with a pin straight burn and perfect draw. Flavors were good too but without any complexity.

Sorry, no photos today.

I found it. It's called the 22N/83W corona extra. Take a look at this video if you want more info about it:
https://youtu.be/CkcetU--vn0
I may just have to buy another and try it again.

Anyhoo, enjoy your long Labor Day weekend.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 31, 2018, 07:50:42 PM
I'm done here for awhile.
see you guys next month.
Title: Re: 8/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 31, 2018, 08:26:11 PM
I'm done here for awhile.
see you guys next month.
Have a good night, Dean.