Pepin Blues on the Sis, just in case you need some more Bean.

Good luck today Tex! It'll be over before you know it...not "over", you know what I mean, you'll be fine I'm almost sure of it.
Do I have to wait until Tex gets back from surgery to laugh at this?  Good luck to him and good morning to the rest of yuz.
Shit laugh away I am 🍻  At the surgery center for the waiting process to hegin.

Pepin Blues on the Sis, just in case you need some more Bean.
Ha, right.  Somehow found room for the 40 yesterday.

Happy Friday biebs, DecafChip, StitchesDave, BackInNJDave, TeacherDave, Mr. Mayor.
Morning Bean

Not a place to pick up women here unless you like um butt-ass ugly

Good luck today Tex! It'll be over before you know it...not "over", you know what I mean, you'll be fine I'm almost sure of it.
Do I have to wait until Tex gets back from surgery to laugh at this?  Good luck to him and good morning to the rest of yuz.
No - just laugh, thank Obama and move on. Morning, Tony.
Hey Dave, ever get a reply from MMAO? I haven't yet
I checked this morning cause I thought it was weird that I hadn't gotten any e-mails. All declined. Guess they don't send e-mails out anymore?
How do you check the status?
Disregard, I found it...what a stupid system, takes forever and is very off-putting
Used to e-mail you whenever a decision is made. Not sure why they turned that off. $$$, probably.

Not a place to pick up women here unless you like um butt-ass ugly
Any with really saggy, disfigured tattoos? I hear that's kinda Dean's thing.  8)

Not a place to pick up women here unless you like um butt-ass ugly
Any with really saggy, disfigured tattoos? I hear that's kinda Dean's thing.  8)
Cold as hell in here and they are heavily clothed (a good thing) so can't tell.

Good luck today Tex! It'll be over before you know it...not "over", you know what I mean, you'll be fine I'm almost sure of it.
Do I have to wait until Tex gets back from surgery to laugh at this?  Good luck to him and good morning to the rest of yuz.
No - just laugh, thank Obama and move on. Morning, Tony.
Done, done and done.  How goes it, LTG?    Anyone shadowing you today?
No, thank god. The guy was nice enough, just hate having someone right on top of you while you're working, you know? But it's Friday, and I'm off to PA Sunday, so I won't be back here until Wednesday. So that doesn't suck. Less than 7 hours to go...
Sweet!  Are the kids off from school next week?

Not a place to pick up women here unless you like um butt-ass ugly
Any with really saggy, disfigured tattoos? I hear that's kinda Dean's thing.  8)
Cold as hell in here and they are heavily clothed (a good thing) so can't tell.
Good thing you're not getting a hernia operation, then. "Shrinkage, signifcant shrinkage!"

Good luck today Tex! It'll be over before you know it...not "over", you know what I mean, you'll be fine I'm almost sure of it.
Do I have to wait until Tex gets back from surgery to laugh at this?  Good luck to him and good morning to the rest of yuz.
Shit laugh away I am 🍻  At the surgery center for the waiting process to hegin.
The waiting is the hardest part.  TWTPS

Damn I want some coffee!

Good luck today Tex! It'll be over before you know it...not "over", you know what I mean, you'll be fine I'm almost sure of it.
Do I have to wait until Tex gets back from surgery to laugh at this?  Good luck to him and good morning to the rest of yuz.
Shit laugh away I am 🍻  At the surgery center for the waiting process to hegin.
The waiting is the hardest part.  TWTPS
Amen

Not a place to pick up women here unless you like um butt-ass ugly
Any with really saggy, disfigured tattoos? I hear that's kinda Dean's thing.  8)
Cold as hell in here and they are heavily clothed (a good thing) so can't tell.
Good thing you're not getting a hernia operation, then. "Shrinkage, signifcant shrinkage!"
Don't need no shrinkage

Good luck today Tex! It'll be over before you know it...not "over", you know what I mean, you'll be fine I'm almost sure of it.
Do I have to wait until Tex gets back from surgery to laugh at this?  Good luck to him and good morning to the rest of yuz.
No - just laugh, thank Obama and move on. Morning, Tony.
Done, done and done.  How goes it, LTG?    Anyone shadowing you today?
No, thank god. The guy was nice enough, just hate having someone right on top of you while you're working, you know? But it's Friday, and I'm off to PA Sunday, so I won't be back here until Wednesday. So that doesn't suck. Less than 7 hours to go...
Sweet!  Are the kids off from school next week?
No, just keeping them out Monday and Tuesday.