Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2023, 12:00:03 PM »

« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2023, 12:53:54 PM »

Was hoping to wake to some encouraging news about Damar, but nothing yet.  I'll hope that no news is good news.
Well, he's got a lot of people petitioning God on his behalf. I know nothing about him (football player, yes?), but apparently everyone else I know AND their families and friends do.
When it happens right in the middle of Monday Night Football, it gets a lot of folks attention.

« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2023, 12:56:29 PM »

« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2023, 01:03:35 PM »

Wordle 563 3/6

⬛⬛⬛🟩🟨
🟨⬛🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2023, 01:05:29 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 8
Raz Over/Under is 10
Man, you set the bar high today. Only eight, and that includes Van Dyke Parks and Nichole Nordeman which *should* get me some credit.

« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2023, 01:05:42 PM »

May sound a little like Dean, but have my sauce on for the evening.  Puttanescaish kind of deal with basically all the christmastime leftovers and whatnot.  Not necessarily a repeatable recipe, except for the hot sausage.

« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2023, 01:07:12 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 8
Raz Over/Under is 10
Man, you set the bar high today. Only eight, and that includes Van Dyke Parks and Nichole Nordeman which *should* get me some credit.
True, as I didn't include them in my count.

« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2023, 01:08:17 PM »

With a little help for Raz...
Like I need any help. If there is a purgatory, my teenage fantasies about Victoria Principal are going to earn me a long stint there.

« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2023, 01:10:05 PM »

Pork Saltimbocca a la Raz and Christian.
That looks like an awesome breakfast.

Good morning, fellas.
Well, it was dinner last night, but the thread was locked by the time we got home.

The wife and I went over to #1 son's place for dinner. He and I did the cooking.

This dish is a recent addition to our menu, but was adored from the get-go. Helps that the wife grows sage in the garden.
Growing other herbs in that garden?
Herbs, vegetables, chiles. The missus has absolutely ruined the boys and I for store-bought plant matter.

« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2023, 01:10:28 PM »

May sound a little like Dean, but have my sauce on for the evening.  Puttanescaish kind of deal with basically all the christmastime leftovers and whatnot.  Not necessarily a repeatable recipe, except for the hot sausage.

Looks pretty good. I think I see mushrooms in there. Have you added swiss cheese also?

« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2023, 01:12:22 PM »

Was hoping to wake to some encouraging news about Damar, but nothing yet.  I'll hope that no news is good news.
Well, he's got a lot of people petitioning God on his behalf. I know nothing about him (football player, yes?), but apparently everyone else I know AND their families and friends do.
When it happens right in the middle of Monday Night Football, it gets a lot of folks attention.
I'm glad I missed that game. I can pray for the man without having to endure the sick feeling of watching him down on the field. May God have mercy.

« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2023, 01:13:52 PM »

May sound a little like Dean, but have my sauce on for the evening.  Puttanescaish kind of deal with basically all the christmastime leftovers and whatnot.  Not necessarily a repeatable recipe, except for the hot sausage.
Oh, man...now I'm hungry, dammit.

(And I love Puttanesca, too).

« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2023, 01:17:38 PM »

May sound a little like Dean, but have my sauce on for the evening.  Puttanescaish kind of deal with basically all the christmastime leftovers and whatnot.  Not necessarily a repeatable recipe, except for the hot sausage.
Oh, man...now I'm hungry, dammit.

(And I love Puttanesca, too).
You love it cheap, quick, and easy?

« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2023, 01:19:17 PM »

May sound a little like Dean, but have my sauce on for the evening.  Puttanescaish kind of deal with basically all the christmastime leftovers and whatnot.  Not necessarily a repeatable recipe, except for the hot sausage.

Looks pretty good. I think I see mushrooms in there. Have you added swiss cheese also?
CNS

« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2023, 01:19:40 PM »

May sound a little like Dean, but have my sauce on for the evening.  Puttanescaish kind of deal with basically all the christmastime leftovers and whatnot.  Not necessarily a repeatable recipe, except for the hot sausage.
Looks yummo.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5