Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2023, 03:15:12 PM »

May sound a little like Dean, but have my sauce on for the evening.  Puttanescaish kind of deal with basically all the christmastime leftovers and whatnot.  Not necessarily a repeatable recipe, except for the hot sausage.
Oh, man...now I'm hungry, dammit.

(And I love Puttanesca, too).
You love it cheap, quick, and easy?
In multiple helpings.

« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2023, 03:42:12 PM »

May sound a little like Dean, but have my sauce on for the evening.  Puttanescaish kind of deal with basically all the christmastime leftovers and whatnot.  Not necessarily a repeatable recipe, except for the hot sausage.
Oh, man...now I'm hungry, dammit.

(And I love Puttanesca, too).
You love it cheap, quick, and easy?
In multiple helpings.

« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2023, 05:58:45 PM »

That was a long day but I'm happy to have been so productive.

« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2023, 07:24:57 PM »

Was hoping to wake to some encouraging news about Damar, but nothing yet.  I'll hope that no news is good news.
Well, he's got a lot of people petitioning God on his behalf. I know nothing about him (football player, yes?), but apparently everyone else I know AND their families and friends do.
When it happens right in the middle of Monday Night Football, it gets a lot of folks attention.
I'm glad I missed that game. I can pray for the man without having to endure the sick feeling of watching him down on the field. May God have mercy.
I did not sleep well with the vision playing over and over in my mind.  I'm still in a funk.

« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2023, 07:58:42 PM »

May sound a little like Dean, but have my sauce on for the evening.  Puttanescaish kind of deal with basically all the christmastime leftovers and whatnot.  Not necessarily a repeatable recipe, except for the hot sausage.

Looks pretty good. I think I see mushrooms in there. Have you added swiss cheese also?
Mushrooms, yes, swiss no, parm.

« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2023, 07:59:30 PM »

Was hoping to wake to some encouraging news about Damar, but nothing yet.  I'll hope that no news is good news.
Well, he's got a lot of people petitioning God on his behalf. I know nothing about him (football player, yes?), but apparently everyone else I know AND their families and friends do.
When it happens right in the middle of Monday Night Football, it gets a lot of folks attention.
I'm glad I missed that game. I can pray for the man without having to endure the sick feeling of watching him down on the field. May God have mercy.
TV was surprisingly good.  Replayed it once before the full issue was understood, then just long shots and shots of other players.  Commentary was surprisingly respectful and intelligent as well.

« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2023, 08:03:12 PM »

Was hoping to wake to some encouraging news about Damar, but nothing yet.  I'll hope that no news is good news.
Well, he's got a lot of people petitioning God on his behalf. I know nothing about him (football player, yes?), but apparently everyone else I know AND their families and friends do.
When it happens right in the middle of Monday Night Football, it gets a lot of folks attention.
I'm glad I missed that game. I can pray for the man without having to endure the sick feeling of watching him down on the field. May God have mercy.
I did not sleep well with the vision playing over and over in my mind.  I'm still in a funk.
I think most everyone that saw it feels the same.  First thing I did this morning was check the news feed for some positive news.

« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2023, 09:17:38 PM »

SD Quick Draw

Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/3/2023
« Reply #68 on: January 03, 2023, 11:03:06 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]