CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: 1/3/2023  (Read 718 times)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
Re: 1/3/2023
« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2023, 03:15:12 PM »

May sound a little like Dean, but have my sauce on for the evening.  Puttanescaish kind of deal with basically all the christmastime leftovers and whatnot.  Not necessarily a repeatable recipe, except for the hot sausage.
Oh, man...now I'm hungry, dammit.

(And I love Puttanesca, too).
You love it cheap, quick, and easy?
In multiple helpings.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2023, 03:42:12 PM »

May sound a little like Dean, but have my sauce on for the evening.  Puttanescaish kind of deal with basically all the christmastime leftovers and whatnot.  Not necessarily a repeatable recipe, except for the hot sausage.
Oh, man...now I'm hungry, dammit.

(And I love Puttanesca, too).
You love it cheap, quick, and easy?
In multiple helpings.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2023, 05:58:45 PM »

That was a long day but I'm happy to have been so productive.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2023, 07:24:57 PM »

Was hoping to wake to some encouraging news about Damar, but nothing yet.  I'll hope that no news is good news.
Well, he's got a lot of people petitioning God on his behalf. I know nothing about him (football player, yes?), but apparently everyone else I know AND their families and friends do.
When it happens right in the middle of Monday Night Football, it gets a lot of folks attention.
I'm glad I missed that game. I can pray for the man without having to endure the sick feeling of watching him down on the field. May God have mercy.
I did not sleep well with the vision playing over and over in my mind.  I'm still in a funk.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2023, 07:58:42 PM »

Looks pretty good. I think I see mushrooms in there. Have you added swiss cheese also?
Mushrooms, yes, swiss no, parm.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2023, 07:59:30 PM »

Was hoping to wake to some encouraging news about Damar, but nothing yet.  I'll hope that no news is good news.
Well, he's got a lot of people petitioning God on his behalf. I know nothing about him (football player, yes?), but apparently everyone else I know AND their families and friends do.
When it happens right in the middle of Monday Night Football, it gets a lot of folks attention.
I'm glad I missed that game. I can pray for the man without having to endure the sick feeling of watching him down on the field. May God have mercy.
TV was surprisingly good.  Replayed it once before the full issue was understood, then just long shots and shots of other players.  Commentary was surprisingly respectful and intelligent as well.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2023, 08:03:12 PM »

I did not sleep well with the vision playing over and over in my mind.  I'm still in a funk.
I think most everyone that saw it feels the same.  First thing I did this morning was check the news feed for some positive news.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2023, 09:17:38 PM »

SD Quick Draw

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter