Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2017, 08:55:52 AM »

Guess I will walk the dogs then do some packing.

« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2017, 08:56:36 AM »

Morning CarolinaDave.  Dean must be tired out from his conference.
Morning Travellin Dave, Dean probably had some "catching up" to do when he got back.
no catching up, just slept in, drank way too much coffee all day yesterday, and I was conpiling notes for the two business meeting next Sunday.
Thought you had business meetings this Saturday?

yesterday was North Florida Area Assembly, next Sunday are the Nature Coast Intergroup and District 28 meetings, ens of the month is the Florida State Convention.
You need to find a Business Meetings Anonymous group!
I'M NOT THAT BAD!
ha
Anybody that derives pleasure from going to business meetings is worse than THAT BAD!  And if you are retired and voluntarily going without deriving pleasure then you are worse than that bad.
I actually enjoy the people I meet and new ideas and ways of helping other alcoholics.

« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2017, 09:10:37 AM »

Morning CarolinaDave.  Dean must be tired out from his conference.
Morning Travellin Dave, Dean probably had some "catching up" to do when he got back.
no catching up, just slept in, drank way too much coffee all day yesterday, and I was conpiling notes for the two business meeting next Sunday.
Thought you had business meetings this Saturday?

yesterday was North Florida Area Assembly, next Sunday are the Nature Coast Intergroup and District 28 meetings, ens of the month is the Florida State Convention.
You need to find a Business Meetings Anonymous group!
I'M NOT THAT BAD!
ha
They all say that.
You mentioned four levels, and that's not even your local meetings.  Sounds like a lot to me.

« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2017, 09:11:25 AM »

[...]

True, there is nothing wrong with that...and it doesn't seem like your other "interests" are slipping....

« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2017, 09:36:38 AM »

Morning CarolinaDave.  Dean must be tired out from his conference.
Morning Travellin Dave, Dean probably had some "catching up" to do when he got back.
no catching up, just slept in, drank way too much coffee all day yesterday, and I was conpiling notes for the two business meeting next Sunday.
Thought you had business meetings this Saturday?

yesterday was North Florida Area Assembly, next Sunday are the Nature Coast Intergroup and District 28 meetings, ens of the month is the Florida State Convention.
You need to find a Business Meetings Anonymous group!
I'M NOT THAT BAD!
ha
They all say that.
You mentioned four levels, and that's not even your local meetings.  Sounds like a lot to me.
no, definately not all local, and I'm glad that the founders didn't keep it local. what started in Akron Ohio and NYC has helped save the lives of millions worldwide.

« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2017, 09:53:10 AM »

[...]

the State Convention hosts 3,000-5,000 people, the International over 80,000.
I'll never make an International, too many people.

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2017, 09:57:04 AM »

[...]

the 85th International in 2020 will be held in Detroit and figuring 100,000 people from around the world.

« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2017, 10:49:34 AM »

denial lull?

« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2017, 11:24:30 AM »

Morning CarolinaDave.  Dean must be tired out from his conference.
Morning Travellin Dave, Dean probably had some "catching up" to do when he got back.
no catching up, just slept in, drank way too much coffee all day yesterday, and I was conpiling notes for the two business meeting next Sunday.
Thought you had business meetings this Saturday?

yesterday was North Florida Area Assembly, next Sunday are the Nature Coast Intergroup and District 28 meetings, ens of the month is the Florida State Convention.
You need to find a Business Meetings Anonymous group!
That many meetings would drive me to drink...

« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2017, 11:25:20 AM »

Morning Daves, GiftCardTony, and PowerPointDean.

« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2017, 11:27:03 AM »

Morning Daves, GiftCardTony, and PowerPointDean.
good morning Mark. no more power points until the State Convention.

« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2017, 11:29:39 AM »

[...]

Sounds pretty cool but I agree with the too many people thing.

« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2017, 11:34:23 AM »

Morning Daves, GiftCardTony, and PowerPointDean.
Good morning, Mark. What's on the agenda for today?

« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2017, 11:35:56 AM »

Morning Daves, GiftCardTony, and PowerPointDean.
Good morning, Mark. What's on the agenda for today?
No meetings, that's for sure!  But work, the get paid for kind.  ;)

« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2017, 11:38:30 AM »

Morning CarolinaDave.  Dean must be tired out from his conference.
Morning Travellin Dave, Dean probably had some "catching up" to do when he got back.
no catching up, just slept in, drank way too much coffee all day yesterday, and I was conpiling notes for the two business meeting next Sunday.
Thought you had business meetings this Saturday?

yesterday was North Florida Area Assembly, next Sunday are the Nature Coast Intergroup and District 28 meetings, ens of the month is the Florida State Convention.
You need to find a Business Meetings Anonymous group!
That many meetings would drive me to drink...
Funny guy!   ;)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5