CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: 7/20/2016  (Read 15834 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 7/20/2016
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2016, 07:51:10 AM »

Wonder if Dean's out for a morning nude kayak trip, or maybe giving a calamine lotion massage to the lady...
really want to know?
she's still sick, summer cold?, her back and hips are killing her from getting work caught up before leaving, she's worried her lawn will die, the possum babies will die, and the dogs will be overweight again and shit all over her new house; her husband is a worthless nitwit. her 14 year old grandson is in the hospital with a lymth node infection because his mother is a no good redneck deadbeat loving whore who cares about nothing but fucking, booze, and drugs. this is our last camping trip. tent and everything goes up for sale. we spent the day in the ocean yesterday and she got too much sun. can't wait to get back and see the redhead. nothing like bringing the drama and chaos you want to get away from with you!
So probably not going to make the two weeks then?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2016, 07:51:47 AM »

Time to be hitting the road....homeward bound.
Have a good one guys.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2016, 08:00:11 AM »

Time to be hitting the road....homeward bound.
Have a good one guys.
Later Dave, drive safe!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2016, 08:00:49 AM »

Wonder if Dean's out for a morning nude kayak trip, or maybe giving a calamine lotion massage to the lady...
really want to know?
she's still sick, summer cold?, her back and hips are killing her from getting work caught up before leaving, she's worried her lawn will die, the possum babies will die, and the dogs will be overweight again and shit all over her new house; her husband is a worthless nitwit. her 14 year old grandson is in the hospital with a lymth node infection because his mother is a no good redneck deadbeat loving whore who cares about nothing but fucking, booze, and drugs. this is our last camping trip. tent and everything goes up for sale. we spent the day in the ocean yesterday and she got too much sun. can't wait to get back and see the redhead. nothing like bringing the drama and chaos you want to get away from with you!
So probably not going to make the two weeks then?
Are you even going to make one week is the question!   

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2016, 08:04:23 AM »

Good morning, fellas. Part II of all day meetings. Maybe they got a different room today?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2016, 08:05:17 AM »

Thought for Today: "Never miss a good chance to shut up." — Will Rogers, American humorist (1879-1935).
Precisely what I will be doing in today's meetings.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2016, 08:07:15 AM »

really want to know?
Sounds like a Dean trip to me!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2016, 08:17:26 AM »

Good morning, fellas. Part II of all day meetings. Maybe they got a different room today?
Morning Mayor T

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2016, 08:20:15 AM »

Maybe you'll luck out and someone will be wearing a jester hat.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2016, 08:22:47 AM »

Maybe you'll luck out and someone will be wearing a jester hat.
Or, perhaps Tony should be the bold one to wear the Jester Hat.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2016, 08:23:16 AM »

really want to know?
Sounds like a Dean trip to me!
Indeed it does, a good old fashion Dean'o Story, deadbeats and all.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2016, 08:36:22 AM »

I am moving right along here with my Performance Management Critical Job Elements, hope Bean is progressing on his. ;D

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2016, 08:40:50 AM »

I am moving right along here with my Performance Management Critical Job Elements, hope Bean is progressing on his. ;D
He is, I heard yesterday he actually thought about putting up the crown molding. So he's getting closer to actual action.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2016, 08:42:13 AM »

He is, I heard yesterday he actually thought about putting up the crown molding. So he's getting closer to actual action.
But does he have a performance plan to do it, getting it done does not make a flying crap but it is imperative that you have a plan identifying the critical job elements and how you are going to accomplish them......

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2016, 08:48:27 AM »

But does he have a performance plan to do it, getting it done does not make a flying crap but it is imperative that you have a plan identifying the critical job elements and how you are going to accomplish them......
Well, he has a wife, but apparently, she's not that great at motivation.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10