Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

« Reply #136 on: July 20, 2016, 06:17:29 PM »

Slow banter day for sure.  I'm gonna have to do some post whorin'.  Not on the level of 130 in a day, but somethin'.
We're looking forward to some pearls before swine.
Saw pearls in the poke at the last bachelor party I was at, but think that is something different.

« Reply #137 on: July 20, 2016, 06:20:31 PM »

The Commies are out in force in Cleveland at the RNC. There are also a whole lot of commie protestors surrounding the joint.
They were very disappointing the first two days.  Media and RNC goons were all ready for a party and few showed up.  So they are doing a little better for the finale....good, need some entertainment besides plagiarized speeches and the Rep. from Nevada not knowing that Las Vegas was not the state capital.

« Reply #138 on: July 20, 2016, 06:22:25 PM »

Being sold on the streets near the GOP Convention.
Do they get royalties?

« Reply #139 on: July 20, 2016, 06:23:58 PM »

Afternoon Mr. Breath.
Hey TravelMeisterDave.  Did read you post about being in the 'Natti 8/22.
So you going to be around?

« Reply #140 on: July 20, 2016, 06:25:20 PM »

You going to the cigar shop after work?
Yep

After work now, driving down here was my work today.
Not bad at all, nice lunch and an afternoon cigar lounge visit on the clock.
Lounge visit complete.  Huge collection of lanceros there including a dozen or so exclusives.  Made arrangements with the manager for a box of Laranjas.
Sounds like a winner of a trip, regardless of work distractions.

« Reply #141 on: July 20, 2016, 06:26:19 PM »

Trying to single handedly get us through page 10 it seems.... ::)

« Reply #142 on: July 20, 2016, 06:27:28 PM »

Now this is some Mexican Food!
Looks delicious.  Where?
Los Cucos in Houston
I'm almost afraid to guess at the translation.

« Reply #143 on: July 20, 2016, 06:29:22 PM »

You going to the cigar shop after work?
Yep

After work now, driving down here was my work today.
Not bad at all, nice lunch and an afternoon cigar lounge visit on the clock.
Lounge visit complete.  Huge collection of lanceros there including a dozen or so exclusives.  Made arrangements with the manager for a box of Laranjas.
Sounds like all/most of their exclusives are lanceros....surprising you haven't been up there before.
Did they give you a quantity/AARP/lancero club discount?

« Reply #144 on: July 20, 2016, 06:31:46 PM »

Afternoon Mr. Breath.
Hey TravelMeisterDave.  Did read you post about being in the 'Natti 8/22.
So you going to be around?
Indeed.  Party Source has a new website that doesn't seem to have their tasting listed anywhere.

« Reply #147 on: July 20, 2016, 07:29:58 PM »

You going to the cigar shop after work?
Yep

After work now, driving down here was my work today.
Not bad at all, nice lunch and an afternoon cigar lounge visit on the clock.
Lounge visit complete.  Huge collection of lanceros there including a dozen or so exclusives.  Made arrangements with the manager for a box of Laranjas.
Sounds like all/most of their exclusives are lanceros....surprising you haven't been up there before.
Did they give you a quantity/AARP/lancero club discount?
I have been there before probably 7 or 8 years ago but it was down the street and a small place.  Now it is a really big place and very upscale next door to the Palm restaurant.  Humidor is bigger than their old place.  They claim to have more lanceros than almost any b&m.

« Reply #148 on: July 20, 2016, 07:37:10 PM »

You going to the cigar shop after work?
Yep

After work now, driving down here was my work today.
Not bad at all, nice lunch and an afternoon cigar lounge visit on the clock.
Lounge visit complete.  Huge collection of lanceros there including a dozen or so exclusives.  Made arrangements with the manager for a box of Laranjas.
Sounds like all/most of their exclusives are lanceros....surprising you haven't been up there before.
Did they give you a quantity/AARP/lancero club discount?
I have been there before probably 7 or 8 years ago but it was down the street and a small place.  Now it is a really big place and very upscale next door to the Palm restaurant.  Humidor is bigger than their old place.  They claim to have more lanceros than almost any b&m.
The Lancero Kings?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]