« Reply #240 on: June 20, 2014, 11:56:42 AM »

How is the current jam offering a petit robusto?
I like the small torp better...but the MF LB PR is a favorite of mine
My point is that it's a 5x50.  THAT is a plain ol' robusto in my dictionary.  Not a petit robusto.  WTF?
It was made for a woman.  You put "petite" in and women want it.
I'm not sure about that.  It was made BY a woman but not necessarily FOR a woman.  Whatever.  I'll bring it back up on Tuesday.
Pete Johnson and Pepin Garcia are women?
PJ blended it for DPG's daughter, it was her project
Did you hear PJ and Janny are engaged...
No

« Reply #241 on: June 20, 2014, 11:58:04 AM »

How is the current jam offering a petit robusto?
I like the small torp better...but the MF LB PR is a favorite of mine
My point is that it's a 5x50.  THAT is a plain ol' robusto in my dictionary.  Not a petit robusto.  WTF?
It was made for a woman.  You put "petite" in and women want it.
I'm not sure about that.  It was made BY a woman but not necessarily FOR a woman.  Whatever.  I'll bring it back up on Tuesday.
Pete Johnson and Pepin Garcia are women?
PJ blended it for DPG's daughter, it was her project
So, like I said...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #242 on: June 20, 2014, 11:58:47 AM »

Already make your afternoon trip to the liquor store?

Ha, not yet.  Maybe in another hour!  Still have a small stash of beers at home but none of them are in the fridge, so that won't do me any good.  Got a couple in the fridge here at work but nothing that I'm in the mood for.  Maybe my mood will change after 9am...

Yeah, Think I'm gonna hit the hard stuff tonight myself. Been a busy, tiring week. Couple cocktails and a couple smokes will be my Rx for forgetting all that 'other' shit for awhile.

« Reply #243 on: June 20, 2014, 11:59:24 AM »

How is the current jam offering a petit robusto?
I like the small torp better...but the MF LB PR is a favorite of mine
My point is that it's a 5x50.  THAT is a plain ol' robusto in my dictionary.  Not a petit robusto.  WTF?
It was made for a woman.  You put "petite" in and women want it.
I'm not sure about that.  It was made BY a woman but not necessarily FOR a woman.  Whatever.  I'll bring it back up on Tuesday.
Pete Johnson and Pepin Garcia are women?
PJ blended it for DPG's daughter, it was her project
Did you hear PJ and Janny are engaged...

Huh?  Thought he was already married?
Nada, on the down low.  Buddy who owns a B&M and is buddies with PJ was telling Mike that last week...I would hit that...over, and over, and over...(Janny not Pete)
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #244 on: June 20, 2014, 12:01:31 PM »

Scott, had my last SBJ beer last night, they've really grown on me.  Tim sent me four, liked each one more than the last.  Also had a North Coast Old Rasputin but it went down way too quick for being a 9% ABV stout.  Decent flavors, thin body.
I still really like the SBJ but the Horny Goat is a bit better, I'm tellin' ya. I have the Yeti lined up tonight, have to get mentally prepared :-)

We'll have to arrange another swap for the Horny Goat when I get back in a week, definitely want to try it.  I was on an IPA kick for a couple weeks but either I don't "get" IPAs yet or I just haven't liked some of the ones that have a lot of buzz behind them as I've wanted.  Or maybe it's just that I like the Sculpin so much - and it really is THAT good - that nothing else stands up to it.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #245 on: June 20, 2014, 12:02:16 PM »

How is the current jam offering a petit robusto?
I like the small torp better...but the MF LB PR is a favorite of mine
My point is that it's a 5x50.  THAT is a plain ol' robusto in my dictionary.  Not a petit robusto.  WTF?
It was made for a woman.  You put "petite" in and women want it.
I'm not sure about that.  It was made BY a woman but not necessarily FOR a woman.  Whatever.  I'll bring it back up on Tuesday.
Pete Johnson and Pepin Garcia are women?
PJ blended it for DPG's daughter, it was her project
Did you hear PJ and Janny are engaged...

Huh?  Thought he was already married?
Nada, on the down low.  Buddy who owns a B&M and is buddies with PJ was telling Mike that last week...I would hit that...over, and over, and over...(Janny not Pete)

Well, that sounds incredibly gossipy.  He said that he said that he said... sheesh.

« Reply #246 on: June 20, 2014, 12:04:46 PM »

How is the current jam offering a petit robusto?
I like the small torp better...but the MF LB PR is a favorite of mine
My point is that it's a 5x50.  THAT is a plain ol' robusto in my dictionary.  Not a petit robusto.  WTF?
It was made for a woman.  You put "petite" in and women want it.
I'm not sure about that.  It was made BY a woman but not necessarily FOR a woman.  Whatever.  I'll bring it back up on Tuesday.
Pete Johnson and Pepin Garcia are women?
PJ blended it for DPG's daughter, it was her project
Did you hear PJ and Janny are engaged...

Huh?  Thought he was already married?
Nada, on the down low.  Buddy who owns a B&M and is buddies with PJ was telling Mike that last week...I would hit that...over, and over, and over...(Janny not Pete)

Well, that sounds incredibly gossipy.  He said that he said that he said... sheesh.
Sheesh...

« Reply #247 on: June 20, 2014, 12:05:51 PM »

Scott, had my last SBJ beer last night, they've really grown on me.  Tim sent me four, liked each one more than the last.  Also had a North Coast Old Rasputin but it went down way too quick for being a 9% ABV stout.  Decent flavors, thin body.
I still really like the SBJ but the Horny Goat is a bit better, I'm tellin' ya. I have the Yeti lined up tonight, have to get mentally prepared :-)

We'll have to arrange another swap for the Horny Goat when I get back in a week, definitely want to try it.  I was on an IPA kick for a couple weeks but either I don't "get" IPAs yet or I just haven't liked some of the ones that have a lot of buzz behind them as I've wanted.  Or maybe it's just that I like the Sculpin so much - and it really is THAT good - that nothing else stands up to it.
That's the case for me, I used to drink a lot of IPAs, never stouts or porters so I don't really even care to try others at this point. The Scuplin is THAT good and I've tasted enough others to know they won't stack up for me. I'll try the "Enjoy By" just for curiosity. Porters and stouts have much more to offer imo
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #248 on: June 20, 2014, 12:06:05 PM »

Good day all!  Been a while,  hope everything is good!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #249 on: June 20, 2014, 12:06:29 PM »

Good day all!  Been a while,  hope everything is good!

Hey there, Sam!

« Reply #250 on: June 20, 2014, 12:06:35 PM »

How is the current jam offering a petit robusto?
I like the small torp better...but the MF LB PR is a favorite of mine
My point is that it's a 5x50.  THAT is a plain ol' robusto in my dictionary.  Not a petit robusto.  WTF?
It was made for a woman.  You put "petite" in and women want it.
I'm not sure about that.  It was made BY a woman but not necessarily FOR a woman.  Whatever.  I'll bring it back up on Tuesday.
Pete Johnson and Pepin Garcia are women?
PJ blended it for DPG's daughter, it was her project
Did you hear PJ and Janny are engaged...

Huh?  Thought he was already married?
And his wife (or who I thought was his wife) is smokin' hot. No pun intended.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #251 on: June 20, 2014, 12:06:54 PM »

Hey Scott, Bret, Deuce, Fred, Dave(s).... shots for everyone!

Here's some web cam footage of Joe at the last tasting. haha

« Reply #252 on: June 20, 2014, 12:07:37 PM »

How is the current jam offering a petit robusto?
I like the small torp better...but the MF LB PR is a favorite of mine
My point is that it's a 5x50.  THAT is a plain ol' robusto in my dictionary.  Not a petit robusto.  WTF?
It was made for a woman.  You put "petite" in and women want it.
I'm not sure about that.  It was made BY a woman but not necessarily FOR a woman.  Whatever.  I'll bring it back up on Tuesday.
Pete Johnson and Pepin Garcia are women?
PJ blended it for DPG's daughter, it was her project
Did you hear PJ and Janny are engaged...

Huh?  Thought he was already married?
Nada, on the down low.  Buddy who owns a B&M and is buddies with PJ was telling Mike that last week...I would hit that...over, and over, and over...(Janny not Pete)

Well, that sounds incredibly gossipy.  He said that he said that he said... sheesh.
Sheesh...
I find her to be a bit of a butter face, no offense

« Reply #253 on: June 20, 2014, 12:08:15 PM »

Good day all!  Been a while,  hope everything is good!
Good mornin!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #254 on: June 20, 2014, 12:08:15 PM »

[...]

Enjoy By is decent but it's no Sculpin.  Everyone here raves about the IPAs put out by Alpine Beer Company but I haven't thought they were anything special.