« Reply #225 on: June 20, 2014, 11:45:48 AM »

Another hour and a half for next flight....if only there was a smoking lounge...
Dang, guess we could have had a breakfast herf this morning.

« Reply #226 on: June 20, 2014, 11:45:58 AM »

Another hour and a half for next flight....if only there was a smoking lounge...
Sorry to hear that.  I'm actually on my way out the door.  Taking a half day today.  Meeting an old friend for lunch and then heading homeward.  Y'all behave.
See ya Uncle T!  GMornin BS
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #227 on: June 20, 2014, 11:46:25 AM »

Morning Joe, Shaun, Bret. I'm not scrolling down any farther so the rest can GFTs
Good morning Fred, now that you're at the top portion of the page.
Hiya Scotty
What's crackin' Fred? Besides LTG's paint
Sitting here looking around at all the work I have to do and getting depressed.  Think I'll have another cigar.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #228 on: June 20, 2014, 11:46:50 AM »

Scott, had my last SBJ beer last night, they've really grown on me.  Tim sent me four, liked each one more than the last.  Also had a North Coast Old Rasputin but it went down way too quick for being a 9% ABV stout.  Decent flavors, thin body.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #229 on: June 20, 2014, 11:47:33 AM »

The conversation on the Petit... the cigar portion. I've order those before and they were the 4.5x52. So, probably just a copy error. I know, big surprise right.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #230 on: June 20, 2014, 11:48:33 AM »

Another hour and a half for next flight....if only there was a smoking lounge...
Sorry to hear that.  I'm actually on my way out the door.  Taking a half day today.  Meeting an old friend for lunch and then heading homeward.  Y'all behave.

Later, Tony.
now we can talk about him!

« Reply #231 on: June 20, 2014, 11:48:49 AM »

Friday!  Morning, all.
Good morning, Joe.

Morning, Bret.  Happy Friday to you.  Friday before a week vacation for me so I couldn't possibly care any less about any of Tony's complaints.
Do you ever care more about Tony's complaints?

Running behind on my posts today.  Somebody tell Craig I'm actually working.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #232 on: June 20, 2014, 11:49:52 AM »

Afternoon, all. Hooray for Friday!

Indeed.  Afternoon, Steve.

Already make your afternoon trip to the liquor store?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #233 on: June 20, 2014, 11:50:45 AM »

Friday!  Morning, all.
Good morning, Joe.

Morning, Bret.  Happy Friday to you.  Friday before a week vacation for me so I couldn't possibly care any less about any of Tony's complaints.
Do you ever care more about Tony's complaints?

Running behind on my posts today.  Somebody tell Craig I'm actually working.

I'd be more willing to engage him on a Tuesday.

« Reply #234 on: June 20, 2014, 11:50:55 AM »

How is the current jam offering a petit robusto?
I like the small torp better...but the MF LB PR is a favorite of mine
My point is that it's a 5x50.  THAT is a plain ol' robusto in my dictionary.  Not a petit robusto.  WTF?
It was made for a woman.  You put "petite" in and women want it.
I'm not sure about that.  It was made BY a woman but not necessarily FOR a woman.  Whatever.  I'll bring it back up on Tuesday.
Pete Johnson and Pepin Garcia are women?
PJ blended it for DPG's daughter, it was her project
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #235 on: June 20, 2014, 11:52:20 AM »

Afternoon, all. Hooray for Friday!

Indeed.  Afternoon, Steve.

Already make your afternoon trip to the liquor store?

Ha, not yet.  Maybe in another hour!  Still have a small stash of beers at home but none of them are in the fridge, so that won't do me any good.  Got a couple in the fridge here at work but nothing that I'm in the mood for.  Maybe my mood will change after 9am...

« Reply #236 on: June 20, 2014, 11:52:32 AM »

Morning Joe, Shaun, Bret. I'm not scrolling down any farther so the rest can GFTs
Good morning Fred, now that you're at the top portion of the page.
Hiya Scotty
What's crackin' Fred? Besides LTG's paint
Sitting here looking around at all the work I have to do and getting depressed.  Think I'll have another cigar.
Prioritize, take one project at a time and check it off the list, make progress...or have a beer and a smoke and it'll still be there tomorrow

« Reply #237 on: June 20, 2014, 11:52:33 AM »

How is the current jam offering a petit robusto?
I like the small torp better...but the MF LB PR is a favorite of mine
My point is that it's a 5x50.  THAT is a plain ol' robusto in my dictionary.  Not a petit robusto.  WTF?
It was made for a woman.  You put "petite" in and women want it.
I'm not sure about that.  It was made BY a woman but not necessarily FOR a woman.  Whatever.  I'll bring it back up on Tuesday.
Pete Johnson and Pepin Garcia are women?
PJ blended it for DPG's daughter, it was her project
Did you hear PJ and Janny are engaged...
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #238 on: June 20, 2014, 11:55:56 AM »

How is the current jam offering a petit robusto?
I like the small torp better...but the MF LB PR is a favorite of mine
My point is that it's a 5x50.  THAT is a plain ol' robusto in my dictionary.  Not a petit robusto.  WTF?
It was made for a woman.  You put "petite" in and women want it.
I'm not sure about that.  It was made BY a woman but not necessarily FOR a woman.  Whatever.  I'll bring it back up on Tuesday.
Pete Johnson and Pepin Garcia are women?
PJ blended it for DPG's daughter, it was her project
Did you hear PJ and Janny are engaged...

Huh?  Thought he was already married?

« Reply #239 on: June 20, 2014, 11:56:20 AM »

Scott, had my last SBJ beer last night, they've really grown on me.  Tim sent me four, liked each one more than the last.  Also had a North Coast Old Rasputin but it went down way too quick for being a 9% ABV stout.  Decent flavors, thin body.
I still really like the SBJ but the Horny Goat is a bit better, I'm tellin' ya. I have the Yeti lined up tonight, have to get mentally prepared :-)